Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-22-2013, 08:46 AM   #16
PistonsFan#21
Great college starter

PistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Should i fight him?

how do you know he wants to fight you and how did he find out about his girlfriend cheating with you?

have you ever seen him in person?
PistonsFan#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 09:43 AM   #17
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Don't. Contact the girl and let her know. Talk to the boyfriend calmly and responsibly. Explain to him he's under a lot of stress and anger. When he's calm tell him she was in the wrong and use common sense.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 09:55 AM   #18
DonD13
Banned

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
Don't. Contact the girl and let her know. Talk to the boyfriend calmly and responsibly. Explain to him he's under a lot of stress and anger. When he's calm tell him she was in the wrong and use common sense.

this lol
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 10:07 AM   #19
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The only way I can see someone being in the wrong in a situation like this is if you purposely knew the girl had a boyfriend in any way shape or form and continued to mess with her given her weakness at the time or just for your sakes.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 10:11 AM   #20
DukeDelonte13
NBA rookie of the year

DukeDelonte13 has a near all-star reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has a near all-star reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has a near all-star reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has a near all-star reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has a near all-star reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has a near all-star reputation here

Don't fight him. You guys aren't children anymore.

If you fight him, you could be charged with felonious assault or your could be sued civilly for assault or both could happen to you.

I see it happen so many times, guys get into stupid fight, one of them gets charged and/or sued.

Even if you beat your felony charge you still gotta shell out a couple grand for a lawyer.

You have a very real and very serious chance of getting charged with a felony if you fight. Do not do it.
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 02:38 PM   #21
iTare
Stunna

iTare is considered somewhat cooliTare is considered somewhat cooliTare is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
how do you know he wants to fight you and how did he find out about his girlfriend cheating with you?

have you ever seen him in person?
his friend,who is also my friend told me. i think they got in a fight and she used it against him or something, not quite sure. Ive seen him once from a distance.
iTare is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 02:39 PM   #22
iTare
Stunna

iTare is considered somewhat cooliTare is considered somewhat cooliTare is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
Don't fight him. You guys aren't children anymore.

If you fight him, you could be charged with felonious assault or your could be sued civilly for assault or both could happen to you.

I see it happen so many times, guys get into stupid fight, one of them gets charged and/or sued.

Even if you beat your felony charge you still gotta shell out a couple grand for a lawyer.

You have a very real and very serious chance of getting charged with a felony if you fight. Do not do it.
Yeah you're right man, fvck all of that mess.
iTare is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 02:58 PM   #23
Derka
Go C's!

Derka has a near all-star reputation hereDerka has a near all-star reputation hereDerka has a near all-star reputation hereDerka has a near all-star reputation hereDerka has a near all-star reputation hereDerka has a near all-star reputation here

Violence only begets more violence. Meanwhile, you're the one who got a hummer out of the deal. You win.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 03:08 PM   #24
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

It's 100% the girls fault. If my wife went a fvcked some guy that knew she was married, I wouldn't blame the guy. It's up to her to keep the loyalty in the relationship, not the guy.

That being said, I'd avoid the fight if I were you, there is no reason for you to risk anything over some stupid b!tch.
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 03:08 PM   #25
#number6ix#
305 native

#number6ix# is a pretty well-respected poster#number6ix# is a pretty well-respected poster#number6ix# is a pretty well-respected poster

you have nothing to gain out of fighting him... you got head from his girl you already won my brother
#number6ix# is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 03:59 PM   #26
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lol if u guys fight the chick wins and one of u loses.

If u don't fight u win and he loses.

If u calmly mention his girls a ho and introduce him to new chicks, both of u win.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 06:40 PM   #27
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak is popular on this boardoutbreak is popular on this boardoutbreak is popular on this boardoutbreak is popular on this boardoutbreak is popular on this board

how olds the girl? If he's 20 and shes under 18 does that mean he can be convicted of statutory rape there?
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 06:41 PM   #28
PistonsFan#21
Great college starter

PistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz

i dont think telling the guy hes in alot of stress and anger is a good idea...especially after his girlfriend sucked your dick lol
PistonsFan#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 08:25 PM   #29
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation

offer to blow him and call it even
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: