Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-23-2013, 08:39 AM   #46
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board
Default Re: What is your dream job?

Rapper.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 08:49 AM   #47
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
Rapper.
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 09:43 AM   #48
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Left bench in the NBA. No presure, front row seats for every game, making at least 7 digits, and pratacing ball with pros for a living.
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:18 AM   #49
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
Left bench in the NBA. No presure, front row seats for every game, making at least 7 digits, and pratacing ball with pros for a living.

What? All the practicing and traveling around all the time with a bunch of pricks in planes and shit and youíre not even aloud to play?

Iíd rather keep my job. Donít get me wrong, I would do it for a while but only because of the money.
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:44 AM   #50
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

I would love to become a pro golfer and a Lead Guitarist of a heavy metal band.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:50 AM   #51
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13
What? All the practicing and traveling around all the time with a bunch of pricks in planes and shit and youíre not even aloud to play?

Iíd rather keep my job. Donít get me wrong, I would do it for a while but only because of the money.

Well, yeah! for the money. Plus, saying every NBA player is a prick is generalizing. I'm sure there are a few good guys on every team. The travel wouldn't bother me at all, I love visiting new places.

Being left bench in the NBA is basically getting millions for doing nothing. Doesn't get much sweeter than that. You also get summers off....
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 03:07 PM   #52
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
Well, yeah! for the money. Plus, saying every NBA player is a prick is generalizing. I'm sure there are a few good guys on every team. The travel wouldn't bother me at all, I love visiting new places.

Being left bench in the NBA is basically getting millions for doing nothing. Doesn't get much sweeter than that. You also get summers off....

yeah definitely

my point is more that if you want to travel, you might as well go with your own team as a musician or something. Then you could go to other countries as well.

when ballin, then I want to play!

10 seconds to go, 2 points for the tie. James drivin, kickin it out to Don D he goes left no righ stepbackthree bzzzzzzzzzz
IS GOOOOD OH MY GOD MR ICE IN HIS VEINS DID IT AGAIN!!! KIDS GET HIS JERSEY, WOMEN PET HIS GENITAL AREA

- Can you believe it??
- Well Jon, certainly I can, he did it all his career. Jon, I have to tell you if my model wife would cheat on me with him, I would not be mad. In fact, I'm a little aroused myself right know.
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 03:10 PM   #53
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

turkey jerker
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 03:56 PM   #54
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If you want to be an end of the bench, crappy NBA player just for the money, than you're doing it wrong :P
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 07:32 PM   #55
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

The PGA Tour
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 07:47 PM   #56
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Professional cricketer, like internationally recognized, and get to play in the county circuit all the time.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: