Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-22-2013, 06:57 PM   #1
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Favorite fast food jointz.

what's your favorite fast food joints? whats your fav burger place? pizza place? chicken place? sandwich place? fish place? & taco place? mines are McDonalds, sbarro, kfc, subway, long john silvers, and taco bell, what's yours?
Fresh Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 06:59 PM   #2
MavsSuperFan
NBA rookie of the year

MavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this board
Default Re: Favorite fast food jointz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
what's your favorite fast food joints? whats your fav burger place? pizza place? chicken place? sandwich place? fish place? & taco place? mines are McDonalds, sbarro, kfc, subway, long john silvers, and taco bell, what's yours?

I eat at subway when im in a rush, and I have a weakness for churchs chicken I know its greasy as ****, but I love it.

I actually like the combo pizza you can get at costco. Also the hotdogs and polish.
I like costco fast food.
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 07:07 PM   #3
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
I eat at subway when im in a rush, and I have a weakness for churchs chicken I know its greasy as ****, but I love it.

I actually like the combo pizza you can get at costco. Also the hotdogs and polish.
I like costco fast food.
yea subway iz gud, churchs chicken is ok sometimes, and i never tried costco pizza before.
Old 09-22-2013, 07:11 PM   #4
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryBudadiiii posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

The only fast food joint I **** with is Taco Bueno.

I eat there probably twice a month. Their Rice, Beans, and salsa are on point...
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 07:13 PM   #5
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't eat fast food often but I enjoy In n Out Burger, Chipotle, Jimmy John's, Papa John's, and Subway.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 07:17 PM   #6
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

in n out is the bast.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 07:19 PM   #7
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

LongLiveTheKing has decent reputationLongLiveTheKing has decent reputation

Mcdonalds, Subway, Church's, BK, and Whataburger are probably my favorites.
LongLiveTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 07:20 PM   #8
Fresh Kid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
in n out is the bast.
i never had that, i don't see that in ny
Old 09-22-2013, 07:22 PM   #9
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Chik fi la>>>>
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 07:22 PM   #10
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

In N Out
Wendys
Blimpies
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 07:22 PM   #11
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

LongLiveTheKing has decent reputationLongLiveTheKing has decent reputation

Best thing ever..... I feel bad for the states that don't have whataburger.
LongLiveTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 07:22 PM   #12
Fresh Kid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongLiveTheKing
Mcdonalds, Subway, Church's, BK, and Whataburger are probably my favorites.
i haven't had whataburger in years when i was visting in tha Midwest
Old 09-22-2013, 07:23 PM   #13
eurobum
High School Varsity 12th Man

eurobum has no real reputation yet.

I miss buying food in 'Murica. Cheap and if you know the right places it doesn't have to be all greasy diabeetus food. Chipotle steak salad, mmm yum yum yum.
eurobum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 07:29 PM   #14
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
i never had that, i don't see that in ny
I had those in cali. I loved them.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 07:34 PM   #15
Fallen Angel
Let The Games Begin

Fallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Whataburger, Five Guys, Papa Johns, Church's, Tampico, and a bunch of local fast food joints. Whataburger is probably my favorite. I always get the chop house or the A1 thick n hearty. The chicken strip barbecue sandwich is aight but I always order it without the cheese.
Fallen Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: