Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-22-2013, 07:07 PM   #1
LoPro4u2c
Great young streetballer

LoPro4u2c has not been impressing people
Default 49ers, Packers, and Falcons

1-2. Nuff said.
LoPro4u2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 07:31 PM   #2
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: 49ers, Packers, and Falcons

Are we going to act like Atlanta is a real threat?
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 07:34 PM   #3
Jameerthefear
JameerxManaka

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026

for some reason I just can't take the Falcons seriously.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 07:41 PM   #4
Johnny Jones
Russel Wilson = GOAT

Johnny Jones has decent reputationJohnny Jones has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear

Mike Smith is garbage. If they fire him and hire a legit coach I'll be scared but as of right now Im not scared of them at all.
Johnny Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 08:25 PM   #5
MavsSuperFan
College superstar

MavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear

atlanta is a paper tiger in both the nba and nfl.
both teams will make the playoffs and do nothing there.

only brady and manning lead teams have been consistent in my time as an nfl fan.
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 10:36 PM   #6
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026

They have a lot of talent, but they make too many mistakes and poor decisions. If Philbin could coach the talent that Atlanta has, Miami would be very good. Atlanta at the current moment looks like a first round exit. I'm not sure this team will ever get far in the playoffs with Ryan and Mike Smith. I think if Atlanta doesn't go anywhere this year, it's time to get a new coach.
DaSeba5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 10:39 PM   #7
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSeba5
They have a lot of talent, but they make too many mistakes and poor decisions. If Philbin could coach the talent that Atlanta has, Miami would be very good. Atlanta at the current moment looks like a first round exit. I'm not sure this team will ever get far in the playoffs with Ryan and Mike Smith. I think if Atlanta doesn't go anywhere this year, it's time to get a new coach.

Mike Smith has proven to be a good coach

I think this Atlanta team has peaked and are going through a tough stretch. They lost two very close games to legit teams so I wouldn't be worried about them.

I think all 3 of them will reach the playoffs
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 10:45 PM   #8
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
Mike Smith has proven to be a good coach

I think this Atlanta team has peaked and are going through a tough stretch. They lost two very close games to legit teams so I wouldn't be worried about them.

I think all 3 of them will reach the playoffs

I didn't say he's not a good coach because he is, but the Falcons obviously want to take that next step and they aren't. Ryan has only won 1 playoff game in his entire career. Their best chance was last year, and now there's problems. It's only week 3, but 1-2 for Atlanta is very disappointing so far.
Old 09-22-2013, 10:49 PM   #9
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

and giants 0-3 getting blown out 2 weeks in a row. fck football im almost already done
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 11:02 PM   #10
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I didn't say he's not a good coach because he is, but the Falcons obviously want to take that next step and they aren't. Ryan has only won 1 playoff game in his entire career. Their best chance was last year, and now there's problems. It's only week 3, but 1-2 for Atlanta is very disappointing so far.

Gotchya, I've confused your post with the other dude's post.

I also agree to an extent. Hiring a new coach to mix things up(Like what Tampa did in 2002 w/Gruden) would be ideal but you run the risk of growing pains with a new coach.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 11:07 PM   #11
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
Gotchya, I've confused your post with the other dude's post.

I also agree to an extent. Hiring a new coach to mix things up(Like what Tampa did in 2002 w/Gruden) would be ideal but you run the risk of growing pains with a new coach.

True, but there comes a point where you have to look somewhere else if a coach can't get it done with that much talent. You should go on the Falcon boards. They are absolutely blaming Smith for this loss.
Old 09-22-2013, 11:59 PM   #12
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 is popular on this boardballinhun8 is popular on this boardballinhun8 is popular on this boardballinhun8 is popular on this boardballinhun8 is popular on this board

Quote:
True, but there comes a point where you have to look somewhere else if a coach can't get it done with that much talent. You should go on the Falcon boards. They are absolutely blaming Smith for this loss.

Smith didn't fumble the ball on a punt return or let Hartline get completely wide open in the end zone. The players just made some brain farts in the 4th quarter.

They'll be a playoff team and still win 10 games. They've just had a tough schedule to start the year.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 05:00 AM   #13
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

I'm much more concerned wth the Niners. They simply dont have the targets for Kap to throw to on a consistent basis. Vernon Davis and Anquan Boldin are his only real reliable targets but even a good to great defense can make them nonfactors. SF is in trouble unless they can find some deep ball threats on their team. Theyre also in trouble because Aldon Smith is gonna be missing games soon.

Falcons are really nothing in the playoffs but you can rely on them to win 10 games almost every year for some reason. they have the offensive firepower. They'll get it right soon.

Packers well, their defense sucks and Rodgers isnt playing very elite lately for being an Elite QB. They're having some issues with their running game or they just dont want to run and be balanced. They much prefer to have Rodgers throw 50 times a game and be happy with it. Thats their problem imho. No balance on offense besides defense sucking
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 09:55 AM   #14
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa

Packers well, their defense sucks and Rodgers isnt playing very elite lately for being an Elite QB. They're having some issues with their running game or they just dont want to run and be balanced. They much prefer to have Rodgers throw 50 times a game and be happy with it. Thats their problem imho. No balance on offense besides defense sucking
This couldn't be more wrong. The defense has played just fine the passed couple games. Rodgers has one bad game and all of a sudden he isnt playing at an elite level lately? Especially after coming off a performance for the history books. They have issues in the running game? You failed to mention the only issue they have in the running game and that is all 3 of their RBs are hurt. They ran for almost 200 yards yesterday with their third string RB. Pass protection is a much bigger issue than the running game. This loss was on McCarthy, Rodgers, and Jeremy Ross.
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:09 AM   #15
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah Rodgers had like a ridiculous 127 rating going into the game yesterday...he has been what we are used to seeing sans vs. Bengals.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: