Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-22-2013, 08:49 PM   #1
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Dexter series finale tonight!!!

I feel the seasons have been getting progressively worse since season 4 but has still been one of my favorite shows all time.

Let's give a round of applause for a great television series.

Michael C Hall **** my bitch!
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 09:02 PM   #2
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Dexter series finale tonight!!!

lolno
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 09:04 PM   #3
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Season 5 was the last one I truly enjoyed. Stuck with the show because well, why not? I want to see what happens to these characters.

Season 8 has been awful though. Just a case of the writers running out of material and trying to do too many things at once with almost nothing coming off as plausible.

Also, Masuka and daughter = worst and most pointless side-story ever for Dexter. Even with the titties.
Qwyjibo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 09:16 PM   #4
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
Season 5 was the last one I truly enjoyed. Stuck with the show because well, why not? I want to see what happens to these characters.

Season 8 has been awful though. Just a case of the writers running out of material and trying to do too many things at once with almost nothing coming off as plausible.

Also, Masuka and daughter = worst and most pointless side-story ever for Dexter. Even with the titties.
This season has been BY FAR the worst.

Who would have thought I would miss the Gellar shit? At the time I was thinking it was garbage, but compared to season 8 it's a rich mans Sopranos.

Half this season was spent with Deb being the most annoying character in cinematic history. I would have rather had them go the Deb/Dex love story route TBH.
Old 09-22-2013, 09:26 PM   #5
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

This show died along with Rita.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 09:33 PM   #6
Budadiiii
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
But would you let Michael Hall **** your bitch?
Old 09-22-2013, 09:58 PM   #7
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Dexter was the worst thing about that show. Stupid, one-dimensional character played by a one-dimensional actor. That sho lived and died on the seasonal guest-stars. Lithgow killed it.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 10:17 PM   #8
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The ending sucked.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 10:50 PM   #9
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
I feel the seasons have been getting progressively worse since season 4 but has still been one of my favorite shows all time.

Let's give a round of applause for a great television series.

Michael C Hall **** my bitch!
Word.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 10:59 PM   #10
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Tonight's episode should have ended with the TV Hulk banner music. And the three of you who will watch it will know what i mean.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 11:09 PM   #11
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan

My feelings exactly
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 11:25 PM   #12
The-Legend-24
LA DECIMA!!

The-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected poster

One of the worst endings of all time, wow. Show fell off a cliff when the original showrunners left.

What a joke. This nikka faked his death and became a logger.
The-Legend-24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 12:06 AM   #13
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I didn't see this thread. My bad.

The show should have at least ended with Dexter dying in the ocean with Deb. Then, a few years down the line when Harrison becomes a teenager, he (Harrison) is hanging around in the forest, mutilating an small animal. He is fascinated by the blood, and then looks at the camera with a Dexter like smile. Cue the credits.

I would have accepted that instead of the bullshit we got.

Last edited by BoogieWoogieMan : 09-23-2013 at 12:09 AM.
BoogieWoogieMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 12:07 AM   #14
Budadiiii
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Legend-24
One of the worst endings of all time, wow. Show fell off a cliff when the original showrunners left.

What a joke. This nikka faked his death and became a logger.
Old 09-23-2013, 12:11 AM   #15
Budadiiii
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
I didn't see this thread. My bad.

The show should have at least ended with Dexter dying in the ocean with Deb. Then, a few years done the line when Harrison becomes a teenager, he (Harrison) is hanging around in the forest, mutilating an small animal. He is fascinated by the blood, and then looks at the camera with a Dexter like smile. Cue the credits.

I would have accepted that instead of the bullshit we got.

That shit was mad weird. I mean, I guess it leaves the possibility of him seeing them again. He told harrison to repeat that he loves him until he sees him again so

I thought him and Deb dying in the ocean was pretty fascinating. I was willing to accept that.

I couldn't help but laugh at the ending though. I don't even know what to think.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: