Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-24-2013, 03:24 AM   #31
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Seattle vs Denver in Superbowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleKong
you think the Seahawks will beat the Broncos.

He's moved up from weed onto more serious drugs.
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 03:31 AM   #32
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

football sucks and your predictions suck! Bball > p*ssyball
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 03:32 AM   #33
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliath Uterus
I'm glad they'll be full strength, it'll be that much more satisfying when Peyton has another 4TD 400+ yard game and Russel Wilson doesn't do shit but get chased outta the pocket.
Hahahaha

Yea. And run for 100+ yards and a couple tds

Peyton gonna get ate up cuz sherman and company will have lock down coverage then getting sacked by averill Clemons Irvin and company. Old ass man hobbling around MAD.

RW has more playoff wins than bronco peyton.

You GOTTA be mad bro
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 03:36 AM   #34
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Someone teach me football
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 03:38 AM   #35
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall

Manning gonna eat that defense alive.

Don't the Seahawks gotta go through the 49ers first?

Niners better get their shit together fast. There is no way they are going into Seattle and taking a playoff game. No way.
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 03:56 AM   #36
Lakers Legend#32
Decent college freshman

Lakers Legend#32 has decent reputationLakers Legend#32 has decent reputation

Manning can't win a Super Bowl unless he is playing a team QB'd by Rex Grossman.
Lakers Legend#32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 04:09 AM   #37
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I agree, but if the Seahawks play the Saints in the playoffs, I'm not so sure I take Seatlle..... It comes down to QB play and Brees > RW.

49ers with Alex Smith beat the Saints in the playoffs. If Seattle has home field advantage, my money is on Seattle to beat the Saints.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 04:57 AM   #38
DonD13
glew up ☆

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have my Bears against the Broncos for Superbowl
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 12:20 PM   #39
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Let's not jump the gun here

Schedule so far?

Seahawks
Carolina: Impressive
SF: Missing key players and a chaotic environment. The rain, injuries, and crowd helped them
Jacksonville: worst team in the league

Broncos
Baltimore: Starting season missing key players on D
NYG: Maybe the second worst team in the league at this point
Raiders: At home to a not so great team

These don't look like impressive starts. They are the no. 1+ 2 in the power rankings but let's see more meaningful competitive wins. What did they do that let's say the KC Chiefs didn't pull off? It's early, let's talk about this in week 10. Last year the Cards looked like the best team in the first 4 weeks
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 11:49 PM   #40
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
Manning ain't leaving without that trophy.
Sadly I still think my Hawks will lose
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 11:50 PM   #41
Jameerthefear
Banned

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 11:51 PM   #42
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I agree, but if the Seahawks play the Saints in the playoffs, I'm not so sure I take Seatlle..... It comes down to QB play and Brees > RW.

Considering Brees doesnt go against Russell you would be stupid to take Brees vs Seattle defense.
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 11:51 PM   #43
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Yeah your Hawks. Kids here say the darnedest things
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 11:59 PM   #44
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Yeah your Hawks. Kids here say the darnedest things
N*gga I was born and raised in Washington. **** what you heard..

I visit Oklahoma every 6 months cause my dad works at Tinker.

These been my Hawkss... **** all my silly trolling. This is hardcore truth. I represent Chiefs and Hawks, Period. Pops from Kansas City.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 12:03 AM   #45
LeGOAT
Banned

LeGOAT is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Been a while since the two favorites have matched up in the superbowl. **** parody and underdogs this is what everyone wants to see
LeGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: