Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 02-22-2014, 09:32 PM   #496
Burgz V2
Good college starter

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: 2013-2014 Observation Deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
Welcome to the ACC, Syracuse.

Cameron is the best home court advantage in the country because the refs serve them wins on a platter.

Did Big East fans like Boheim? I never have and watching him in the ACC this year is making me dislike him more. Seems like a real big a-hole.

yup, I've always had that impression.
Burgz V2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 09:45 PM   #497
noob cake
Good college starter

noob cake has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickassGlasses
I mean, without the crooked Cameron reffing that persists every single game of the year, he outcoached Coack K...

So pompous jackass might be correct but overrated? Not sure on that one.

100% set outside the circle: https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/253... pYj8fU6XNQyvp

At Syracuse, foul on Rodney Hood's game winning dunk was not called. Duke should have won both games.

Bonny has the gulls to call this the worst call this year?
noob cake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 09:47 PM   #498
ThickassGlasses
I hit open 5-footers

ThickassGlasses has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob cake
100% set outside the circle: https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/253... pYj8fU6XNQyvp

At Syracuse, foul on Rodney Hood's game winning dunk was not called. Duke should have won both games.

He is still sliding forward while Fair is in the air, let alone being set before Fair begins his takeoff. It was a horrid call, but the blocking call on Parker's fast break earlier in the game was a farrrrr worse call against Syracuse.

Hood was not fouled, even the biggest Duke homer in the world (Dicky V) admits thats.
ThickassGlasses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 10:03 PM   #499
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob cake

Hey, dipshit, when the ball-handler starts his upward layup motion and the defensive player is still moving his feet to get in position to draw a charge, it's a block. It was a terrible call, but of course Boeheim shouldn't be too upset: you play at Duke and you're going to get screwed, simple as that. No other team enjoys a ref aided homecourt advantage as much as the dookies.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 10:04 PM   #500
noob cake
Good college starter

noob cake has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickassGlasses
He is still sliding forward while Fair is in the air, let alone being set before Fair begins his takeoff. It was a horrid call, but the blocking call on Parker's fast break earlier in the game was a farrrrr worse call against Syracuse.

Hood was not fouled, even the biggest Duke homer in the world (Dicky V) admits thats.

Obvious case of baby blue blindness.

Note to Carolina and Cuse fans, educate yourselfs. Inside the NCAA rule book, for a block to occur, the body of the defender must be moving. Minute foot movements does not matter: http://www.ncaapublications.com/prod...loads/BR15.pdf

Also note that the drive was never legal in the first place. CJ Fair was out of bound when he caught the ball:

Last edited by noob cake : 02-22-2014 at 10:29 PM.
noob cake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 10:45 PM   #501
ThickassGlasses
I hit open 5-footers

ThickassGlasses has an OK reputation so far

I'm no Cuse nor Tarheel fan (although I'd root for either against Duke, especially at Cameron), but the defender not only leaned forward and right post Fair's takeoff leg landing, he was still moving forward while Fair was in the air.

I'm all for a no call in said situation (being at the end of a game especially) but to call an offensive foul when the defender was moving?

Also, I did not see Fair being out of bounds on said possession, from that picture it looks pretty clear.
ThickassGlasses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 11:16 PM   #502
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz V2
yup, I've always had that impression.

Yeah, Boheim he charismatic but he is def a douche.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 03:49 PM   #503
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What do people think of Kyle Anderson in the NBA? Draft express has him at 27th in this years draft but every time I've seen him I've been impressed. Didn't realize his stock was that low, remember hearing some talk about him when he was in high school.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 05:11 PM   #504
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

CSUN comes back to beat UC Irvine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mamadou N;Diaye was absolutely shut down and rendered useless on both sides of the ball!!

Theus is getting these guys a CBI bid and Big Dance next year!
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 05:21 PM   #505
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

a home loss to SMU

I can't ****ing believe this shit...........

I'm so ****ing pissed off right now......
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 05:43 PM   #506
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNicKz
a home loss to SMU

I can't ****ing believe this shit...........

I'm so ****ing pissed off right now......

Larry Brown is doing a ridiculous job there. Wins in the ABA, wins in college, and wins in the NBA. And he does so in different eras of the sport.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 06:04 PM   #507
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Larry Brown is doing a ridiculous job there. Wins in the ABA, wins in college, and wins in the NBA. And he does so in different eras of the sport.

Kind of weird how Ollie played for Brown
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 10:52 PM   #508
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation

one thing i've noticed about Wiggins. Wasnt a 100% sure before...right now he is soft.
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 11:13 PM   #509
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

veilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this board

i dont know why stauskas is quite low and unappreciated by some people dude just put up 25 pts of michigan state
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 10:26 PM   #510
Johnny Jones
Russel Wilson = GOAT

Johnny Jones has decent reputationJohnny Jones has decent reputation

Quote:
GOAT defensive coach and one of the greatest coaches of all time
Johnny Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: