Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Boston Celtics Forum

Boston Celtics Forum Boston Celtics message board - Boston celtics fan forum

Old 06-28-2006, 05:49 PM   #76
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Thanks for the link. I think a number of us Cs fans are a lot calmer right now. I'll be honest, I was beginning to severely doubt Danny for a moment there.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 05:50 PM   #77
BeckDiggLer
Decent playground baller

BeckDiggLer has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastcst23

That link has bos trading with port and sea. SI sucks
BeckDiggLer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 05:50 PM   #78
Melturpin
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Melturpin has no real reputation yet.
Default thanks for the source

Strange that the SI writer is the only reporter with that scoop, and casually mentions it halfway down the page of his article.

I suppose Raef for Ratliff makes that trade somewhat more palatable for Boston -- both horrible contracts, but Ratliff ends a year earlier.

Ratliff might be done. His game depended on athleticism, and he's losing that fast.
Melturpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 05:52 PM   #79
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ratliff should give us a tougher aspect, and when he (inevitably, unfortunately) breaks down d will have no choice but to play Perk and Al more (if he isn't already). Kandi, Mark, Raef, and Antoine are all out now, time to play the young guys. No choice in the matter, really.
Old 06-28-2006, 05:59 PM   #80
KingofKings718
Great young streetballer

KingofKings718 has an OK reputation so far

Thank you Danny Ainge for taking Telfair out of Portland. Good for him too. He's not far from home.
KingofKings718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 06:00 PM   #81
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

wow, what a crap deal for the Celts

the Blazers could be interesting now, they have two good picks, could pick up Aldridge and Gay/Foye/Roy which would be pretty damn sweet to add to Webster.

and yes, I too want Toronto to get both picks for #1
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 06:00 PM   #82
Put Back Dunk
TOMMY POINT!

Put Back Dunk has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Ratliff should give us a tougher aspect, and when he (inevitably, unfortunately) breaks down d will have no choice but to play Perk and Al more (if he isn't already). Kandi, Mark, Raef, and Antoine are all out now, time to play the young guys. No choice in the matter, really.

Exactly, at the very least we're in a situation were the team can't continuously switch between wanting to play the young guys and wanting to win now by playing the 'vets'.
Put Back Dunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 06:00 PM   #83
Eastcst23

The post about bos, port, sea was before the trade occured, they just updates it when the trade happened. Boston isnt done yet either. the last thing I heard was Bos, philly and cavs may be doin a 3 way which would land AI in Boston still.
Old 06-28-2006, 06:01 PM   #84
GothamKnight
High school junior varsity star

GothamKnight has an OK reputation so far

why does boston need a PG when they have Delonte??
GothamKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 06:02 PM   #85
AndyDufrain
Can barely lace up my sneakers

AndyDufrain has an OK reputation so far
Default hmmm

I've got to believe there's something bigger at play here...

...my guess is Telfair never sees a minute of action in a Celtics uniform.

I dono how I feel about this to be honest...mixed emotions.
AndyDufrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 06:02 PM   #86
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
wow, what a crap deal for the Celts

the Blazers could be interesting now, they have two good picks, could pick up Aldridge and Gay/Foye/Roy which would be pretty damn sweet to add to Webster.

and yes, I too want Toronto to get both picks for #1
We're also moving the extra year difference between Ratliff and Raef. It's not that bad.
Old 06-28-2006, 06:03 PM   #87
Eastcst23

They may use Telfair is a deal for iverson. I could definetly see that. Maybe Telfair and Jefferson to Cavs, Gooden and snow to philly and iverson and korver to bos. I think that is what is in motion now.
Old 06-28-2006, 06:04 PM   #88
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
We're also moving the extra year difference between Ratliff and Raef. It's not that bad.

oh really? I didn't see that part. That's not as bad then :)
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 06:05 PM   #89
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

TheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
Great job Danny, idiot.

Sebstion Telfair will be the end of Danny. I book it. This trade will come back to haunt them.

Foye and Williams are going to be good. Why trade potential for potential?
TheReturnofCed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 06:06 PM   #90
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastcst23
They may use Telfair is a deal for iverson. I could definetly see that. Maybe Telfair and Jefferson to Cavs, Gooden and snow to philly and iverson and korver to bos. I think that is what is in motion now.

Quick Question, that's not stupid. But why would Philly want Snow back? And Korver and Sczerbiak Together? I think Sczberbiak would have to be in that kind of deal to make that have sense to it.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: