Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-14-2014, 09:46 PM   #121
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ☆Official Pau Gasol Thread: No room left for Pau?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner
SO they are keeping Boozer?

Unless they pull a surprise amnesty that's what it's looking like. I think Boozer is 1 of the only guys left in the league who is eligible to be amnestied still, at least he's the only noteworthy guy. Reinsdorf didn't want to amnesty Boozer because he didn't want to pay him to sit around and do nothing.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 12:22 AM   #122
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

That gives them the deepest front line in the league. They have Noah, Gasol, Mirotic, Gibson, and Boozer as their 5th guy off the bench... Stubborn to not amnesty him and save the cap space though. Reinsdorf has a reputation for being cheap. I wonder if that's why they've had such a hard time recruiting people there.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 11:40 AM   #123
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Unless they pull a surprise amnesty that's what it's looking like. I think Boozer is 1 of the only guys left in the league who is eligible to be amnestied still, at least he's the only noteworthy guy. Reinsdorf didn't want to amnesty Boozer because he didn't want to pay him to sit around and do nothing.

Had the feeling we would get him!

We should sign Matrix next!
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 04:45 PM   #124
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ☆Official Pau Gasol Thread: Pau Gasol Appreciation Thread *WE LOVE YOU PAU*

thanks pau for being a big part in those 2 championships, but i hope we'll do better than chicago
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 09:34 PM   #125
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ☆Official Pau Gasol Thread: Pau Gasol Appreciation Thread *WE LOVE YOU PAU*

It's never too late to show gratitude! (It's not like he's gonna read it, but still, Pau for life.)

Gonna unsticky in 3 days
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 09:58 AM   #126
Lakers91
Decent playground baller

Lakers91 has decent reputationLakers91 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
It's never too late to show gratitude! (It's not like he's gonna read it, but still, Pau for life.)

Gonna unsticky in 3 days

I'm sad to see him go, although at times he didn't play well/had a few seasons some saw below expectations I think everyone should look back favourably if not for anything except him being a crucial part in two championships, a player with true class and I think the front office treated pretty averagely/I don't blame him for leaving just a bit sad he has after close to 7 years or so.
Lakers91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 10:34 PM   #127
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

With a lesser role on the bulls, who are considered to be championship contenders, he will satisfy the needs by not having so much pressure on him.

He was a disappointment for us because of our reliance on him as the second option, and without Kobe, the first option.

With the guy that just needs to keep their offense flowing, pass here, shoot here, and rebound and defend at an average level, the Bulls will be happy with him as their glue to the starting lineup.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 09:13 AM   #128
KobesFinger
Laker Gang

KobesFinger has a terrific reputationKobesFinger has a terrific reputationKobesFinger has a terrific reputationKobesFinger has a terrific reputationKobesFinger has a terrific reputationKobesFinger has a terrific reputation

KobesFinger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 07:03 AM   #129
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I know I said I would unsticky it, but I couldn't do it.

Boom Boom Pau
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 11:36 AM   #130
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It seems to me Pau has done all the right things. He always knew how to stay professional and composed. To the point of everyone missing him after he's gone.

When Shaq left, we hated him for a bit, when Dwight left, we don't really like him. Even after Kobe demanded a trade for a whole off-season, I feel like the fan base grew tired of him and didn't really care on whether he remained a laker or not lol.

Now Pau is gone, what bad thing could anyone honestly say about him?
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: