Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-29-2013, 12:22 PM   #31
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Battlefield 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
The preorder of BF3 only got you the first expansion. Same as this one. If you were premium you had to plunk down another 60 after release.

yeah you're right, i checked and i dont have the premium. i do remember my local store selling it on preorder for around $35 tho, the lowest i could find for BF4 was $48.
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 03:17 PM   #32
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Until i get a nxet gen console or gaming pc iam not gonna play BF4 i want the full experience not a watered down one.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 05:05 PM   #33
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

its a good thing i didn't buy a 1440p display, i'm gonna have to upgrade my graphics as well if i did
Old 10-29-2013, 10:50 PM   #34
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You'd be lucky to run that with a 780.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 08:16 AM   #35
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just got this today, game is soo good! They've really tightened up the feel of the game from BF3. I got it on PC, I couldn't imagine getting this for console.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 10:20 AM   #36
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

looks like the release day problems are 'fixed'. before the patch game kept crashing for me, i could't even finish a single match. after the patch it didn't crash anymore, but i kept on getting disconnected. did a little research and it said somewhere to close the bluetooth tray app, i did and haven't been disconnected since.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
You'd be lucky to run that with a 780.

which reminds me..i'm tempted to buy one after the price drops but i guess i still don't need if i continue with 1080p, i have a 7970 atm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
Just got this today, game is soo good! They've really tightened up the feel of the game from BF3. I got it on PC, I couldn't imagine getting this for console.

honestly i really don't see that much difference from bf3 in terms of graphics, but they did allow destruction on an even higher level
Old 10-31-2013, 01:57 PM   #37
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

game actually looks worse then BF3 on the Ps3, there's texture drops, I hate the new controls, no team chat, but worst part is how bad it looks compared to Bf3, its so bad in one stage the stairs lost there shape and just became a brown flat ramp, the boxes lost there wood texture and just became brown polygons.
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 02:36 PM   #38
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErhnamDjinn
game actually looks worse then BF3 on the Ps3, there's texture drops, I hate the new controls, no team chat, but worst part is how bad it looks compared to Bf3, its so bad in one stage the stairs lost there shape and just became a brown flat ramp, the boxes lost there wood texture and just became brown polygons.
Battlefield ever have full team chat? Squad sure, but squad worked for me just fine in the beta.

The experience on current consoles sucks balls. For all the reasons you said, but even BF3 pushed the consoles to the brink.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 03:45 PM   #39
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

it has built-in voip right? i don't know how to enable that..i've been hearing random voices lol
Old 10-31-2013, 03:47 PM   #40
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong way

How is this on 360?
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 07:39 PM   #41
eriX
High School Starter

eriX has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic chiongson
it has built-in voip right? i don't know how to enable that..i've been hearing random voices lol

there is built in squad chat... pretty sure the default was pressing alt to talk? not sure exactly but pretty sure you can disable squad voip.
eriX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 01:09 PM   #42
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You can turn it off in settings on the audio tab. We just use Vent so it's unnecessary.
Old 11-01-2013, 03:39 PM   #43
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

any of you guys playing together? i've never played bf3 regularly for more than a month, so i only know pub games/servers. last time i played together consistently with a group was in crysis 2
Old 11-02-2013, 01:47 PM   #44
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

I play with a few friends from my long time MMO guild, but we aren't super serious with a clan and a server.
Old 11-12-2013, 01:15 PM   #45
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

I played with the most infuriating group yesterday. Was playing Obliteration on the Prison map. The other side was doing a GREAT job of sticking together and really playing as a team. My side was playing totally illogically and selfishly. I definitely will find a group to stick with once I'm more comfortable with the game.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: