Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-02-2013, 04:21 PM   #1
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here
Default Besides your favorite team, what teams will you watch the most this season?

What teams have sparked a new or renewed interest from you this season?

I'll pretty much watch every laker game this season, but besides them, i plan on watching a lot of:

Kings games (theyve been my 2nd favorite team for as long as i can remember. very excited to see if they can reach close to .500 this season)

Suns games (their backcourt may not be playoff quality, but im pumped to see dragic and bledsoe tear up defenses this season)

Wolves games (if this team can remain healthy, sans budinger, they can make a play off push. their big 3 of love, rubio, and pek should be an entertaining one to watch

Houston games (theyre gonna be a real interesting team to watch. if dwight is healthy and plays defense like beast, they can potentially be pretty good)

Warriors games (another young team who should be ever better this year. boguts healthy, currys healthy, iggys going to help tens fold. barnes should be even better than last season)

Orlando games (love love love their young core)

Pacer games (the one team i think can honestly dethrone the heat back east)

Washington games (also love their young core, specifically wall)

... damn, i like a lot of non play off teams
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 04:28 PM   #2
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Besides your favorite team, what teams will you watch the most this season?

Besides Lakers ofcource, I think I'm going to try and catch every Warriors game. Watch Steph turn into the top guard in the NBA.

I also wanna catch Bulls games, see wat D Rose finna do!

My top 5 fav players: (list keeps changing positions)

1. Kobe
2. Curry
3. Rose
4. Westbrook
5. Melo
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 04:30 PM   #3
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterkuniva_dAMiGhTy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterkuniva_dAMiGhTy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterkuniva_dAMiGhTy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterkuniva_dAMiGhTy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterkuniva_dAMiGhTy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterkuniva_dAMiGhTy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterkuniva_dAMiGhTy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Besides your favorite team, what teams will you watch the most this season?

Wolves, Heat, Bulls, Thunder, and Warriors.

Klove + Rubio is one of the more exciting tandems in the league. Can't wait.
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 04:34 PM   #4
Rose'sACL
Great college starter

Rose'sACL is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Spurs, clippers, Heat, Warriors,pacers and bulls. I will also go to a lot of nets game as i will be in Brooklyn for a couple of months.
I want spurs to win west and bulls/pacers to win east.
Rose'sACL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 04:37 PM   #5
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'll probably still be watching a little bit of the Mavs this year, holding out hope to catch a few more VC flashback dunks before it all comes to an end.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 04:46 PM   #6
senelcoolidge
College star

senelcoolidge has not been impressing people

Other than my team. In the West I'll be watching the warriors and rockets. I'm just curious to watch these teams. I think they will have good regular seasons.
In the East I'll check out the bucks and bobcats. I'll catch the heat games sometimes since I'm in Florida.
senelcoolidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 05:21 PM   #7
FiveRings
Banned

FiveRings has an OK reputation so far

The Bulls, Heat, Thunder, Warriors, Rockets, and Cavs I'll probably try to catch most often other than LA.
FiveRings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 05:25 PM   #8
chips93
Very good NBA starter

chips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

the wizards, to see if wall can sustain his play from last year, and to watch beal develop

the pistons, to see how that weird groupe of players fit together

the rockets, to see if howard can regain his earlier form, and i just like watching harden play. it will be interesting to see what kind of style they will play. howard talks about wanting lots of low post touches, and getting mentoring from hakeem and mchale, which contrasts how the rockets played last year. but i think i remember mchale saying that their style was a function of not having enough post up players, and having little time to prepare together, since harden got there so late. but their offense was very effective

it will be interesting to see how much they change their offense to suit dwight.

the pelicans, to see davis grow, and how evans, holiday and gordon fit together.

the warriors, steph is one of the most exciting players in the league, and ive always liked iggy. hopefully they can take a step forward next year.

the clippers, i just want cp3 to make a deep playoff run, hes due imo.

the bulls. to see if rose can regain his mvp form. if he can, they should give the heat everything they can handle.

the hawks could be really boring, or realy fun. horford and millsap is a really skilled frontcourt, and lou williams is always fun to watch

minnesota, mostly to watch rubio, back with some better weapons than last year.
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 05:28 PM   #9
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation here

unloyal fans getting exposed in this thread.

Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 05:32 PM   #10
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

or maybe just basketball fans admitting they love the sport as a whole, opposed to parading around about one team in this thread.

you know.... a grown up approach to the situation
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 05:49 PM   #11
Xiao Yao You
NBA All-star

Xiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong wayXiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Hawks. Millsap and Demarre.
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 05:51 PM   #12
Le Shaqtus
Eat shit USF

Le Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bulls, Pacers, Mavs, Rockets, and the Thunder.
Le Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 10:27 PM   #13
#number6ix#
LETS GO HEAT!!!!!!!!!!

#number6ix# is a pretty well-respected poster#number6ix# is a pretty well-respected poster#number6ix# is a pretty well-respected poster#number6ix# is a pretty well-respected poster

Pistons, nets,Knicks,rockets,lakers,clippers,spurs,warriors ... Man when miami not playing I flip through all the games and watch bits and pieces of every team other than the jazz
#number6ix# is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 12:13 AM   #14
The JKidd Kid
Local High School Star

The JKidd Kid has not been impressing people

Knicks, cause I get every game on TV and I need something to watch when the Nets aren't playing.
The JKidd Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 12:17 AM   #15
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Will watch all 82 Kings games

2. Memphis: Love watching Gasol/Pondexter/Conley
3. Washington: hope to see Wall and Nene healthy and see what type of player Porter is

4. Wherever Andre Miller gets traded (hoping he does since Nugg's got Nate), hopefully he goes somewhere where he can play a solid amount of mins.

5. Detroit: Big Monroe/JSmoove fan and Jennings for all his faults is pretty damn exciting as well.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: