Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-03-2013, 04:29 PM   #1
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here
Default List your gaming backlog

With current gen games decreasing in cost I've grown quite a backlog of games: I paid $20 or less for most of these. I plan to play them in the following order:

Diablo 3
Splinter Cell: Blacklist
Dishonored
Dark Souls
Dead Space
Dead Space 2
Dead Space 3
Borderlands 2
Yakuza Dead Souls
Darksiders 2
Dragon's Dogmaark Arisen
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Valkyria Chronicles

I have my eye on the new Batman, Skyrim Legendary Edition, Resident Evil Revelations, Gears of War Judgement. At this rate I'll never get a next gen system.

Last edited by glidedrxlr22 : 10-04-2013 at 11:52 AM.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 04:59 PM   #2
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: List your gaming backlog

PS3:

The entire Metal Gear Solid collection
Assassin's Creed 2, Brotherhood and Revelations
Shadow of the Colossus
Ni No Kuni
Uncharted 1 and 2

PC:

Max Payne 3
Dishonored
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
and too many others bought during Steam sales to name
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 05:43 PM   #3
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Red Dead Redemption
Witcher 2
Fallout: New Vegas
Uncharted 2
Last of Us
Heavy Rain

I've been an Xbox 360 user since it came out but I'll be buying a PS3 soon to play through all the classics on that console.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 07:14 PM   #4
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

PS3:
Uncharted 3
Heavy Rain
inFamous 2
Ratchet and Clank 2&3.

3DS:
Luigi's mansion cannot beat the ****ing 4th mansion with the clock.

And bioshock infinite because I haven't really found it at a price worth pulling the trigger on.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 08:05 PM   #5
JimmyMcAdocious
NBA rookie of the year

JimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation here

Over the 360 or PC.

Dishonored, Witcher 2, Arkham City, Assassin's Creed III, XCom, Far Cry 2, Far Cry 3, and Borderlands 2.

Actually, they are all PC except Assassin's Creed and Borderlands. Every time I have the time to play a PC game, I get lost in a stupid flash game.
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 06:04 PM   #6
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Dragon Age: Origins
The Last of Us (I know, I know!)
Gears of War
InFamous
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 12:27 PM   #7
Velocirap31
Decent college freshman

Velocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation here

I'm starting to think redbox is a good idea for getting video games. Couple bucks a day for top titles. I'd probably just wipe out a weekend and try to beat it in one go. I have 4 brand new games sitting in plastic still that I have no time to play. Luckily winter is around the corner and I'll get back into the games. Anyway, they are Borderlands 2, both Tales games, Darksiders 2.
Velocirap31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 02:35 PM   #8
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

i have about 27 games on steam which 25 of them are all backlogged. im about 70% through the story mission borderlands 2, but i just can't muster the energy to play games. idk if im burnt out or if this is the end of my video game playing days.

i just can't do it anymore, especially now that i have 2 babies.
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 04:55 PM   #9
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
i just can't do it anymore, especially now that i have 2 babies.

I know what you mean. I have a 3 year old and a 2 month old. I make it work though. I just play when they're asleep or out with mom.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 10:54 PM   #10
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

I won't even mention Steam because that list is just disgustingly long . I'll just stick with PS3.

Red Dead Redemption
Sly 4
Ni no Kuni
Tomb Raider
Deadly Premonition
Uncharted 3
God of War (all of them)
Resident Evil (all of them, got the anthology edition of 6)
Heavy Rain
L.A. Noire
XCom
Hitman
Kingdoms of Amalur
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 12:10 AM   #11
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Bioshock 2
Bioshock Infinite
Arkham Asylum
Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed 3 (started never finished so will prob restart)
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: