Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-04-2013, 01:38 PM   #1
MavsSuperFan
NBA sixth man of the year

MavsSuperFan has a near all-star reputation hereMavsSuperFan has a near all-star reputation hereMavsSuperFan has a near all-star reputation hereMavsSuperFan has a near all-star reputation hereMavsSuperFan has a near all-star reputation hereMavsSuperFan has a near all-star reputation here
Default Predictions for this post season

Lets post our predictions after the first month and see who comes closest.

AFC

1. AFC west winner - Broncos
2. AFC East winner - Patriots
3. AFC south winner- Colts
4. AFC North winner - Ravens
5. 1st wild card - Chiefs
6. 2nd wild card - Dolphins

Wildcard round

(6)Dolphins @ (3)Colts - Colts win
(5)Chiefs @ (4)Ravens - Chiefs win

Divisional round
(3)Colts @ (2)Patriots - Pats win
(5)Chiefs @ (1) Broncos - Broncos win

AFC championship
(2) Patriots at (1) Broncos - Broncos win

NFC

1. NFC west winner - Seahawks
2. NFC South winner - Saints
3. NFC North winner- Bears
4. NFC East winner - Cowboys
5. 1st wild card - 49ers
6. 2nd wild card - Falcons

Wildcard round

(6)Falcons @ (3)Bears - Bears win
(5)49ers @ (4)Cowboys - 49ers win

Divisional round
(3)Bears @ (2)Saints- Saints win
(5)49ers @ (1) Seahawks - seahawks win

AFC championship
(2) Saints at (1) Seahawks - Seahawks win

Super Bowl
Broncos win
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 01:46 PM   #2
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Predictions for this post season

If Dallas starts the post season with SF at Dallas then I like our odds in that game...

SF feels weak this year to me...

and hard to see GB missing the post season
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 01:58 PM   #3
MavsSuperFan
NBA sixth man of the year

MavsSuperFan has a near all-star reputation hereMavsSuperFan has a near all-star reputation hereMavsSuperFan has a near all-star reputation hereMavsSuperFan has a near all-star reputation hereMavsSuperFan has a near all-star reputation hereMavsSuperFan has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
If Dallas starts the post season with SF at Dallas then I like our odds in that game...

SF feels weak this year to me...

and hard to see GB missing the post season

49ers lost to 2 good teams

GB is in a strong division I could see them going 10-6 and missing the playoffs.
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 02:11 PM   #4
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

AFC
1. Denver - God mode activated

2. New England - they will get better throughout the season as pieces become available.

3. Houston - people are giving up on this team too early. They are a very balanced team. The Matt Schaub special has me , "pick 6" toppings and pay dearly for it.

4. Baltimore - some one has to win the North and everyone looks a bit inconsistent so this isn't really a confident prediction. Part of me wants to pick the Browns but that is probably because their performance is fresh in my mind.

5. Miami - Beating the Colts in week 2 might be the difference here, thus owning the tie breaker. I could be wrong but they also have a softer schedule (AFC North, NFC South) vs. Indy (AFC West, NFC West)

6. Kansas City - I believe they slip up a bit but will sneak in over the Colts.

NFC
1. Seattle
2. New Orleans
3. Detroit
4. Dallas
5. Chicago
6. Green Bsy

AFC Wild Card
4. Baltimore over 5. Miami
3. Houston over 6. Kansas City

NFC Wild Card
5. Chicago over 4. Dallas
6. Green Bay over 3. Detorit

AFC Divisional
1. Denver over 4. Baltimore
2. New England over 3. Houston

NFC Divisional
1. Seattle over 6. Green Bay
2. New Orleans over 5. Chicago

AFC Title game
1. Denver over 2. New England

NFC Title game
2. New Orleans over 1. Seattle

Superbowl
2. New Orleans over 1. Denver
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 02:14 PM   #5
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

New Orleans over Denver on a Peyton pick-6 would be absolutely epic
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 02:52 PM   #6
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I would be shocked if the Bears or Lions won the NFC North.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 03:51 PM   #7
RoundMoundOfReb
Objective Poster

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Seahawks not losing at home to the Saints.
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 05:18 PM   #8
TonyMontana
Local High School Star

TonyMontana has a bad reputationTonyMontana has a bad reputationTonyMontana has a bad reputationTonyMontana has a bad reputation

I dont do playoff predictions, anything can happen there.

AFC

AFC West: Broncos
AFC East: Patriots
AFC South: Colts
AFC North winner: Bengals
1st wild card - Chiefs
2nd wild card - Dolphins

Right now I see the Chiefs, Dolphins, Texans competing for the wild card positions. I would have had the Browns winning the AFC north, but Hoyer who looked good tore his ACL last night and Weeden ****ing sucks.

NFC

NFC South: Saints
NFC West: Seahawks
NFC North: Packers
NFC East: Cowboys
1st Wildcard: Lions
2nd Wildcard: Falcons

The NFC North is wide open. Saints, Seahawks are going to get the byes, but NFC North is anyones division(Packers, Lions, Bears all quality teams). Wild card spots up for grabs to a number of teams too.

I put these wildcard teams over the 49ers becuase I don't like Kapernick. Should have kept Alex Smith.
TonyMontana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 06:33 PM   #9
GP_20
Glove

GP_20 has an OK reputation so far

This was done right prior to the season starting, most didn't have Seahawks winning their division. Now they have Seahawks winning the NFC. How much 4 weeks changes things
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 12:04 AM   #10
zoom17
Relax

zoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
This was done right prior to the season starting, most didn't have Seahawks winning their division. Now they have Seahawks winning the NFC. How much 4 weeks changes things

your so cocky seahawks will not win the superbowl this year.
zoom17 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: