Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-28-2013, 06:59 AM   #1
Ai2death
I am ZeNs B*tch

Ai2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default your site/publication of choice

Basically, what site/magazine do you go to for reviews.

Also you do you look to for your GOTY rankings?

I ask this cause while perusing the wonderful world of the Internet, I came across the joystik
site has already put gta5 up as goty. But yhen when looking back through there list, they also labelled fable 2 as a goty as well. Fable has been good or relevant since no 1. And yes I do own up to fable 4 I believe lol.
Ai2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 08:19 AM   #2
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: your site/publication of choice

My GOTY is what i like the most. Why would your favorite game be the result of other people's opinions?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 09:45 PM   #3
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

I agree with Niko in that I determine my own GOTY but as far as the question, I usually use GameInformer and Polygon. Polygon is pretty snobbish sometimes and they sometimes have people reviewing genres they hate (Jrpgs..) but they usually give a decent explanation for why they scored it like they did.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 09:57 PM   #4
Heavincent
7-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
My GOTY is what i like the most. Why would your favorite game be the result of other people's opinions?

This.

GameInformer is who I usually agree with though.
Heavincent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 08:07 AM   #5
Ai2death
I am ZeNs B*tch

Ai2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko

Sorry, I should have been a bit clearer.
My goty is easily Last of Us, but I like reading others opinions.
I am simply looking for a top source for my own reference. Thanks
Ai2death is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: