Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-21-2014, 10:33 PM   #1
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation
Default portable speakers

any recommendations?

my budget is 300ish

but I really want the new Bose Soundtouch 20 which is 500 including tax

or should I just blow it on hookers and coke?
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 11:05 PM   #2
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: portable speakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckey
any recommendations?

my budget is 300ish

but I really want the new Bose Soundtouch 20 which is 500 including tax

or should I just blow it on hookers and coke?
the soundfreaks give you alot of bang for your buck, and cheaper then the bose and jambox (although the bose sounds better)
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 11:39 PM   #3
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: portable speakers

I got some small jbl portable speaker for my backpack. Sending 300 on a portable speaker seems like it's overdoing it for me you could buy a 15inch powered speaker with that.

So as far as sound-wise for your buck you're not getting squat.

The ones in the 179.99-199.99 range are still pricey but I think it's worth it.

Maybe get two that you can tether so you can hookup dat surround sound.

Hookers and coke go better with good music.

Last edited by Go Getter : 01-21-2014 at 11:45 PM.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: