Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-24-2014, 07:24 PM   #1
Knicksfever2010
Decent college freshman

Knicksfever2010 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKnicksfever2010 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Kevin Durant to the knicks? WOW WOW WOW

Quote:
One former NBA player said last week, “Phil’s telling people he’s going to get Durant.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...#ixzz35b8wFJsO

This is a game changer!
Knicksfever2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 07:26 PM   #2
La Frescobaldi
I brick nerf balls

La Frescobaldi has a near all-star reputation hereLa Frescobaldi has a near all-star reputation hereLa Frescobaldi has a near all-star reputation hereLa Frescobaldi has a near all-star reputation hereLa Frescobaldi has a near all-star reputation hereLa Frescobaldi has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Kevin Durant to the knicks? WOW WOW WOW

Carmelo to the D(urant) League
La Frescobaldi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 07:29 PM   #3
Smook A.
Hou Rox

Smook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

More than half the GMs in the league are gonna try to get Kevin Durant... lol
Smook A. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 07:30 PM   #4
Fork
Serious playground baller

Fork is a pretty well-respected posterFork is a pretty well-respected posterFork is a pretty well-respected posterFork is a pretty well-respected poster

Isn't everyone going to TRY to get Durant?
Fork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 07:31 PM   #5
alanLA92
No More Bandwagoners

alanLA92 has decent reputation

Same Knicks BS dream, just a different player each time.
alanLA92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 07:32 PM   #6
russwest0
Simon Wayne

russwest0 is popular on this boardrusswest0 is popular on this boardrusswest0 is popular on this boardrusswest0 is popular on this boardrusswest0 is popular on this board

lmao, phil can't even keep melo, let alone get durant

though just imagining KD in the East is

he'd laugh his ass off all the way to the finals
russwest0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 07:36 PM   #7
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanLA92
Same Knicks BS dream, just a different player each time.
Wouldn't it be nice to run a team with that gullible of a fan base? Propose a trade to Knicks fans to make the team better and it's "no way, we got Lebron and/or love coming over to sign as a free agent."

What do you do when Lebron and love are locked up elsewhere? Easy, tell them you'll get Durant the next year. They just bought themselves 2 more years with no expectations at all.

When Durant signing as a free agent with the Knicks dream looks dead? Easy answer again. "We will get Westbrook and Anthony Davis".
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 07:38 PM   #8
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Nets have the same plan. If the Knicks rebuild at least it's barely plausible (at least we'll be rebuilding, the Nets will just have cap space and no roster.)

The problem is they'll be teams much better with cap space (Clippers), OKC will be better than us, whoever has Lebron can set to reset in two years and get Durant, the Lakers will probably have a better roster and cap space (shall i continue?)

It's not a bad plan because it's not like the space dissapears if you don't get him, it's only a bad plan if you don't get him and then panic and pay anyone who will take it.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 07:39 PM   #9
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What do you think he gave Fisher the job and not Kerr.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 07:39 PM   #10
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
One former NBA player said last week, “Phil’s telling people he’s going to get Durant.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...#ixzz35b8wFJsO

Phil: Shut the **** up. We pay you five million dollars.

Former NBA player: But you said I´d have Melo.

Phil: I get you Durant. Now STFU.

Former NBA player: Phil´s telling me, we get Durant.

NY Daily News: Awesome inside Derek.

R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 07:49 PM   #11
KyrieTheFuture
College superstar

KyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputation

Not sure why people don't take this more seriously. You don't think Durant is interested in playing for Phil under an owner who isn't afraid to spend? OKC has given him nothing but shitty coaching and a cheap FO
KyrieTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 07:58 PM   #12
beastee
High school junior varsity star

beastee has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Umm...Kerr took the GS state since he actually wanted to coach for a good team, and ditched Phil in the process.
beastee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 08:03 PM   #13
russwest0
Simon Wayne

russwest0 is popular on this boardrusswest0 is popular on this boardrusswest0 is popular on this boardrusswest0 is popular on this boardrusswest0 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.
Phil: Shut the **** up. We pay you five million dollars.

Former NBA player: But you said I´d have Melo.

Phil: I get you Durant. Now STFU.

Former NBA player: Phil´s telling me, we get Durant.

NY Daily News: Awesome inside Derek.

russwest0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 08:03 PM   #14
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
lol that's not what happened Kerr ditched you guys for a winning team.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 08:06 PM   #15
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: