Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-11-2013, 09:42 PM   #1
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Lightbulb Pokemon X and Y Official Thread!

Getting this in a few hours! Post your progressions, trades and Id's so we could all play together!
Quote:
New features
For the first time in the main series, Pokémon X and Y is presented in fully 3D polygonal graphics, allowing for more interactivity with the overworld and more dynamic action during battles.[1] Players are also able to customize their Pokémon trainer's appearance, choosing gender and skin tone at the start of the game, and can later acquire outfits and accessories to change their character's look. Joining the previous generations of Pokémon are all new species, such as the new Starter Pokémon; Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie, and the legendary Pokémon; Xerneas and Yveltal. In addition to their new starter Pokémon, players will also be able to choose from one of the classic starter Pokémon from Pokémon Red and Blue later on in the game.[4] A new Fairy type is introduced for both new and old Pokémon, the first new type added to the series since Pokémon Gold and Silver.
A new element in the series is Mega Evolution, in which fully evolved Pokémon, such as Mewtwo and Lucario, can use special items to temporarily evolve further into more powerful Mega forms during battle, with some Pokémon having more than one possible Mega form available. Also introduced are Sky Battles, mid-air trainer battles that only flying Pokémon can participate in, and Horde Encounters, in which players must battle against multiple wild Pokémon at once. Pokémon-Amie lets players interact with their Pokémon using the 3DS' touchscreen and camera, playing with them and giving them treats to stengthen their bonds, ultimately affecting the way the Pokémon acts during battle. Super Training features various minigames that help build the base stats of the player's Pokémon, which in turn unlocks training bags that can be used by Pokémon to grow stronger on their own.
Connectivity to other devices
There are various improvements to the communication features. Using the Player Search System (PSS), players can keep track of various online players, including strangers, allowing them to easily initiate battles or trades. The Holo Caster allows the player to receive messages and updates from NPCs via StreetPass and SpotPass. Wonder Trade is a new trading feature that lets players make blind trades with anyone in the world. Other features include O-Powers, temporary powers that can increase stats and can be exchanged with other players, and improvements to the Global Trade System, allowing players to request Pokémon they have not encountered. At certain points in the game, players will be able to take in-game screenshots, which they can then share on the Pokémon Global Link site.
Pokémon Bank is an optional paid cloud storage service that allows players to store up to 3,000 Pokémon online to be shared amongst whichever physical or downloaded copies of the games they may own. Another application called Poké Transporter allows players to upload Pokémon owned in Pokémon Black, White, Black 2, and White 2 to the Bank, which can them be imported into X and Y. There are plans to use these applications for future games in the series

Please post your friend codes for trading and battles!

clipse026 - 2809-7735-6758.
Bcogswell - 3411-1103-8987
CarlosBoozer (me) - 3969-5081-6502
Rose - 2852-7490-5909
bigkingsfan - 1435-4796-4535
niko - 2406-5130-4041
Ai2death - 1564 - 2165 - 5701
Bandito - 4554 0362 7212
magnax1 - 4957 3309 2502

* TRADE BLOCK*

Giving out Aerodactyls for starter pokemon!

Last edited by CarlosBoozer : 11-02-2013 at 03:02 PM.
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 09:52 PM   #2
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Pokemon X and Y Official Thread!

If they come out with a remake of Sapphire and Ruby Imma join the club
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 09:57 PM   #3
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

I'll be getting this for $9.99 from the eShop since I got a free $30 for buying Fire Emblem and SMT4. I haven't played pokemon since gold so I'm way behind.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 11:09 PM   #4
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Was waiting on Kungfro to make the thread.

I'm getting it via download in 2 hours. I was an idiot and accidentally put the $5 I got for spending 50 in the eShop on my wii u, despite knowing 2-3 weeks later I'm getting X
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 11:10 PM   #5
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
I'll be getting this for $9.99 from the eShop since I got a free $30 for buying Fire Emblem and SMT4. I haven't played pokemon since gold so I'm way behind.
You're in for a treat I think. Although there is only 70ish new ones this generation plus the mega evolutions.

Heartgold is pretty cheap now at gamestop if you want to revisit the past.
Old 10-12-2013, 11:36 AM   #6
JimmyMcAdocious
NBA sixth man of the year

JimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation here

Is there a rom for this? I haven't played a Pokemon game since the one after Red/Blue/Green. I think it was Gold/Silver, or something like that. I can't remember. Curious to see how much has changed in the last 10+ years.
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 12:08 PM   #7
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

now i want a 3ds
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 12:59 PM   #8
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
now i want a 3ds
get a 2ds, way cheaper
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 02:06 PM   #9
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
Is there a rom for this? I haven't played a Pokemon game since the one after Red/Blue/Green. I think it was Gold/Silver, or something like that. I can't remember. Curious to see how much has changed in the last 10+ years.
A rom? It literally released today so probably not.

I downloaded X off the eShop and I picked Froakie. That was as far as I got before I went to sleep. Who did everyone else pick?
Old 10-12-2013, 02:13 PM   #10
Rose
nanu nanu

Quote:
A rom? It literally released today so probably not.

I downloaded X off the eShop and I picked Froakie. That was as far as I got before I went to sleep. Who did everyone else pick?
I went with Froakie since you get a free Torchic till January. I was gonna choose Fennekin before I found that out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
There's not even an emulator for the 3DS yet.
Old 10-12-2013, 02:43 PM   #11
clipse026
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
I went with Froakie since you get a free Torchic till January. I was gonna choose Fennekin before I found that out.

There's not even an emulator for the 3DS yet.
Yea I just found out about the Torchic thing just now too. Guess I'll be picking up a Bulbasaur later since I believe it's available too.
Old 10-12-2013, 02:45 PM   #12
Rose
nanu nanu

Quote:
Yea I just found out about the Torchic thing just now too. Guess I'll be picking up a Bulbasaur later since I believe it's available too.
Aw yeah. You know where it's it at.

Nobody I know has chosen a Chespin.
Old 10-12-2013, 02:48 PM   #13
clipse026
Local High School Star

Quote:
Aw yeah. You know where it's it at.

Nobody I know has chosen a Chespin.
Some guy on Reddit already has a level 50 of Chespins final form and like 7 badges . He must have not slept.
Old 10-12-2013, 02:50 PM   #14
Rose
nanu nanu

Quote:
Some guy on Reddit already has a level 50 of Chespins final form and like 7 badges . He must have not slept.

Holy shit. I know some people got the game early because their gamestop ****ed up too, but damn.
Old 10-12-2013, 02:54 PM   #15
clipse026
Local High School Star

Quote:

Holy shit. I know some people got the game early because their gamestop ****ed up too, but damn.
Not only that but their Chespin was a shiny (not that I know what that really means, but it's apparently good lol).
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: