Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-13-2013, 11:47 PM   #151
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Pokemon X and Y Official Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
Me n Jay might get our 3DS and pokemon at the same time, so save some eggs for us <3

If your nice, i'll save you a Charmander.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 12:15 AM   #152
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
If your nice, i'll save you a Charmander.
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 12:51 AM   #153
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I got a female bulbasaur in a trade. Had to trade my Kadabra though

Going to make a lot of eggs and try to get an Alakazam back besides some new things. If I am lucky I will try to get a Ditto so I don't have to care about genders anymore///
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 01:18 AM   #154
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
I got a female bulbasaur in a trade. Had to trade my Kadabra though

Going to make a lot of eggs and try to get an Alakazam back besides some new things. If I am lucky I will try to get a Ditto so I don't have to care about genders anymore///
You get ditto so far in the game though....

You can probably breed that female bulbasaur and get anything you want though.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 04:23 AM   #155
Pra
Dance Gavin Dance!

Pra has decent reputation

For those who don't have a 3DS and are looking to save some money on a DS and buying this game check out my thread below for the new 2DS.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=314101
Pra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 08:41 AM   #156
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pra
For those who don't have a 3DS and are looking to save some money on a DS and buying this game check out my thread below for the new 2DS.

It's nowhere near as nice as a XL. The only way i can see this is if you pick up the XL and it feels awkward, pick up the 2DS and see if it suits you. (I don't mean by, i mean literally pick up and hold.)
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 08:43 AM   #157
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I got X. If anyone wants anything X exclusive i'll try to catch extra as i go. Just let me know. Just got fossil.
Old 10-14-2013, 09:30 AM   #158
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pra

Still gonna buy a new 3DS XL, but I might get that for my girlfriend.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:28 AM   #159
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pra

That looks ugly as fuck.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:31 AM   #160
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
That looks ugly as fuck.
Design is horrible but reviews said it's pretty comfortable and the price is pretty good
Old 10-14-2013, 10:34 AM   #161
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Quote:
Design is horrible but reviews said it's pretty comfortable and the price is pretty good

Yeah, I'd never buy one unless I tried a in store demo one first.
Old 10-14-2013, 11:27 AM   #162
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Got a friend to give me an Electrike because I had no lightning pokemon and it's a Y exclusive but damn does it kook goofy. I also wasted my time leveling a Riolu and I got a free Lucario . Had my 1st mega evolution. Pretty neat.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 11:31 AM   #163
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
Got a friend to give me an Electrike because I had no lightning pokemon and it's a Y exclusive but damn does it kook goofy. I also wasted my time leveling a Riolu and I got a free Lucario . Had my 1st mega evolution. Pretty neat.
I almost did the same thing. I couldn't find one though. But I tried my hardest to get that Riolu.

MegaBlaziken looks dope too.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 11:55 AM   #164
HEAT111
Sonic Boom

HEAT111 has decent reputation

Stay away from the Wonder Trade lol...
HEAT111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 11:56 AM   #165
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Nah, get the smaller one then. It's nicer. This to me is for a kid and you want it real cheap. How can you carry it around, it has no cover?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: