Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-12-2013, 03:08 PM   #16
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Pokemon X and Y Official Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
Not only that but their Chespin was a shiny (not that I know what that really means, but it's apparently good lol).
A shiny is basically one with different colors and occasionally one of it's stats is higher than the regular version. They're extremely, extremely rare.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 03:33 PM   #17
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I bought it! I already beat the first gym leader and I am on my way to Lumiose (to meet the professor) city. I chose the fire fox pokemon and I am on my way to breed pikachus so I can get a pichu with the nature I want.

I think I found a shiny pidgey but I killed it because I wasn't paying much attention...
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 03:48 PM   #18
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

I'm to the 1st gym and I have 10 Pokemon so far. It feels about the same as it used to but obviously looks way better. I've yet to see the breeding stuff or all the new things from the last few gens that I haven't experienced.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 05:58 PM   #19
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This one feels way way easier to level up than b&w did. Which is good, because I felt b&w were a bit too tough.

But I already have 3 level 20+ pokemon, 2 18s, and pikachu at 16, all before the second gym.
Old 10-12-2013, 06:01 PM   #20
Jameerthefear
Banned

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

so i heard you can make your character black...
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 06:31 PM   #21
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My atm f*cking screwed up and I couldn't get my new 3ds or pokemon!
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 06:36 PM   #22
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I;m in the second city, just got the second starter.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 06:38 PM   #23
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Could we trade or battle online at an early stage?
Old 10-12-2013, 08:02 PM   #24
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
Could we trade or battle online at an early stage?
I think you can do that when you either arrive at the first pokemon center or you have the pokedex. In all you can battle anywhere so I will not be surprised if you could battle after getting the first pkmn. I started online battling after I capture some pkmn.
Old 10-12-2013, 08:04 PM   #25
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
so i heard you can make your character black...
yes you can. Well anime jap black anyways, not real black...
Old 10-12-2013, 10:28 PM   #26
Rose
slightly upset stomach

You can trade before you even get the second badge. Now I got a Chespin as well.
Old 10-12-2013, 11:05 PM   #27
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

Thanks bandito and rose!
Old 10-12-2013, 11:11 PM   #28
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

EXP share is amazing. I can just level up these starter scrubs that I won't use until they're evolved and not even have to switch them in. I've got a 24 Combusken, 22 Frogadier and a bunch of 15-16 Pikachu, Ivysaur, Skitty, Fletchling and a bunch others. Really enjoying it so far but I'm pissed at myself for killing a wild Kadabra . Allakazam is probably my favorite pokemon ever and I haven't seen an Abra or Kadabra since.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 11:17 PM   #29
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I just got my first badge and second starter, taking Charmander despite having Torchic already. My Froakie just evolved too.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 11:22 PM   #30
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
I just got my first badge and second starter, taking Charmander despite having Torchic already. My Froakie just evolved too.
Female?!!?!?!?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: