Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 11-02-2013, 10:36 AM   #301
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Pokemon X and Y Official Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
I don't want to put in the effort to train a team for online battles or anything. But I caught Mewtwo and Zygarde. What else is there for me to catch now that the game is over?
The rare bird?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 12:23 PM   #302
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
I don't want to put in the effort to train a team for online battles or anything. But I caught Mewtwo and Zygarde. What else is there for me to catch now that the game is over?

Nothing, I realized that the end game is pointless if you don't build a team for battling. Can't even catch them all until the Pokebank releases, but that's still months away.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 02:24 PM   #303
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ai2death and clipse, you guys haven't added me yet!
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 03:52 PM   #304
magnax1
Not a mormon

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnax1
4957 3309 2502
Thats my friend code.
Add me to the front page booz booz.
Also add me in the game lol.
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 04:00 PM   #305
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnax1
Add me to the front page booz booz.
Also add me in the game lol.
Added to both! going to bed now!
Old 11-02-2013, 07:14 PM   #306
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

1907 - 9264 - 8916
BoogieWoogieMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 10:25 PM   #307
Ai2death
I am ZeNs B*tch

Ai2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
Ai2death and clipse, you guys haven't added me yet!

Lolol my bad, haven't played any games in ages. When I jump on next I will.
Ai2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 11:40 PM   #308
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai2death
Lolol my bad, haven't played any games in ages. When I jump on next I will.
Come on
Old 11-02-2013, 11:44 PM   #309
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

For all those wondering what our friend codes are, please refer to the first post!
Old 11-03-2013, 03:51 AM   #310
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

Caught a shiny flabebe!!!!
Old 11-04-2013, 03:49 AM   #311
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm going to be picking this up in the next day or 2, hopefully will catch some of you online.

I played Pokemon White 2 virtually all weekend and even as a 25 year old, still get massive enjoyment from playing!
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 07:33 AM   #312
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
I'm going to be picking this up in the next day or 2, hopefully will catch some of you online.

I played Pokemon White 2 virtually all weekend and even as a 25 year old, still get massive enjoyment from playing!
Can't wait man! This game is incredibly fun and addictive, it's definitely my best buy this year
Old 11-04-2013, 08:48 AM   #313
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

My first shiny pokemon :)
Old 11-04-2013, 11:19 AM   #314
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Shiny Noctowl>>>>>>>
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 07:37 PM   #315
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

Wink Re: Pokemon X and Y Official Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Shiny Noctowl>>>>>>>
Sexy flower >>>>>
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: