Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 11-04-2013, 07:30 PM   #316
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Pokemon X and Y Official Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
Sexy flower >>>>>
Noctowl is better because Ash's only shiny was a Noctowl.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 07:41 PM   #317
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I still haven't gotten a shiny..
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 08:28 PM   #318
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Ash was a shitty trainer doe

Watch how badly Militank shit on his team
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 08:35 PM   #319
Bandito
NBA Superstar

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Ash has only won one tournament and it was the sh1tty orange island tournament. An amateur low ranking league.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 09:19 PM   #320
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
Ash has only won one tournament and it was the sh1tty orange island tournament. An amateur low ranking league.

I got nothing to say to that logic you guys brought.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:23 PM   #321
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

I got nothing to say to that logic you guys brought.
Old 11-05-2013, 01:11 AM   #322
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

My copy of Pokemon Y should be arriving in the post today, and I haven't been this excited for a video game for a long time.

Some people I know are getting CoD, I'm sticking with Pokemon thank you very much.

If I get to battle some of you, I'll let it be known now that I'm probably not going to breed for certain natures and do EV training etc. A few years ago I was heavily into online battling and building strong competitive teams, but this time I just want to enjoy the game and go back to just building up the Pokedex.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 11:22 AM   #323
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
My copy of Pokemon Y should be arriving in the post today, and I haven't been this excited for a video game for a long time.

Some people I know are getting CoD, I'm sticking with Pokemon thank you very much.

If I get to battle some of you, I'll let it be known now that I'm probably not going to breed for certain natures and do EV training etc. A few years ago I was heavily into online battling and building strong competitive teams, but this time I just want to enjoy the game and go back to just building up the Pokedex.
Worth it man, this is the pokemon game everyone was dreaming of, it's really fast paced though. You'll level up and sweep gyms and even the elite 4 with ease, but it's still incredibly fun!

Take it slow though, I regret going all out trying to complete the game without really reading the story or doing much of the activities

Also, we ain't really the battle type of people.. we more of the trade type
Old 11-05-2013, 11:32 PM   #324
magnax1
Not a mormon

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ill battle you, after I finish up the elite 4 and crush Rose. Could probably crush him now, but I want to give him the time to get ready so it's a fair fight.
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 11:38 PM   #325
Rose
nanu nanu

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnax1
Ill battle you, after I finish up the elite 4 and crush Rose. Could probably crush him now, but I want to give him the time to get ready so it's a fair fight.
Old 11-06-2013, 01:15 AM   #326
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnax1
Old 11-06-2013, 02:20 AM   #327
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This game is amazing.

I'm only in Lumiose City right now and only have 1 gym badge, but as CB said, I'm taking my time, exploring every building, trying to catch every Pokemon etc.

Current team is: Riolu, Pikachu, Squirtle, Pidgeotto, Butterfree and Fennekin.

I wanted to pick Charmander from the Professor in Lumiose but Squirtle is a much better fit for the team, plus I always pick Charmander, why not try something different?

My friend code: 4983-6179-2125 - Though I'm nowhere near battle ready yet.

Last edited by ukballer : 11-06-2013 at 02:30 AM.
Old 11-06-2013, 10:56 AM   #328
Rose
nanu nanu

Quote:
This game is amazing.

I'm only in Lumiose City right now and only have 1 gym badge, but as CB said, I'm taking my time, exploring every building, trying to catch every Pokemon etc.

I wanted to pick Charmander from the Professor in Lumiose but Squirtle is a much better fit for the team, plus I always pick Charmander, why not try something different?

Oh if you haven't yet download the patch for the game. Just open the eShop and it should tell you how to. If you don't download it you can lose your save.
Old 11-06-2013, 11:42 AM   #329
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Oh if you haven't yet download the patch for the game. Just open the eShop and it should tell you how to. If you don't download it you can lose your save.

Good looking out.
Old 11-06-2013, 12:36 PM   #330
magnax1
Not a mormon

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
This game is amazing.

If you want I can give u the eggs lf some good pokemon. Scyther, the first forms of haxorus Goodra and hydreigon, growlithe, togepi, abra etc. Quite a few others too.
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: