Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 12-10-2013, 03:31 AM   #361
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Pokemon X and Y Official Thread!

I just got it. Probably start playing soon.
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 06:41 PM   #362
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If anyone wants to fight me, I'm game!
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 03:47 PM   #363
JimmyMcAdocious
NBA sixth man of the year

JimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation here

Someone gave me a 3ds xl, so I will pick up Pokemon later this week. Seriously, who gives a gift like this without a game to play? Last Nintendo console I had was a Gamecube, I think. Or GBA. Whichever one came out later. GBA was definitely my last handheld system.

Definitely picking up one of the Pokemon games, tho, Not sure what else yet. Honestly not that big a fan of RPGs or platformers in general. I feel like that limits my options.

Any of those eshop games any good? Anyone tried hacking it to play roms? I have to read up on that.
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 08:18 PM   #364
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Is anyone still playing this? I want more friend safaris
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 09:35 PM   #365
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballup
Is anyone still playing this? I want more friend safaris
I kind of am, I'm gonna buy Y soon so that way I can replay the game basically.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 02:45 PM   #366
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Pokemon bank is finally here!
Old 02-05-2014, 03:05 PM   #367
Ai2death
I am ZeNs B*tch

Ai2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Pokemon bank is finally here!

What can you do with Pokémon Bank?
Ai2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 03:42 PM   #368
Rose
nanu nanu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai2death
What can you do with Pokémon Bank?
migrate pokemon from previous games over to x and y.

and also store up to 3000 pokemon in it. Basically it's really good for when you want to start a new game but not lose certain ones you have.
Old 02-23-2014, 05:32 PM   #369
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here

i just got a 3ds and y on the weekend, Any tips? I've just gotten snorlax.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 06:55 PM   #370
Le Shaqtus
#UCF #ChargeOn

Le Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Gotta re beat Soul Silver and Platinum so I can migrate pokemon to black and then to X
Le Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 06:32 PM   #371
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbreak
i just got a 3ds and y on the weekend, Any tips? I've just gotten snorlax.
yes, find me a perfect IV pokemon and give it to me, I'll give you mewtwo...
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 03:33 PM   #372
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I regret holding off on using the pokebank. I don't own any of the past games, but the free trial is long gone so no Celebi. Wah wah.
Old 03-29-2014, 04:40 AM   #373
JimmyMcAdocious
NBA sixth man of the year

JimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation here

3497-1094-3016

Finally beat the Pokemon championship thing. Only took me 3 months. I don't even get the whole friend safari stuff so I'll read up on it later.

Apparently mine consists of Bibarel, Gyarados, and Azumarill.

Last edited by JimmyMcAdocious : 03-29-2014 at 04:40 PM.
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 05:28 PM   #374
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

Spring friendly registration starts today
Old 04-16-2014, 06:19 PM   #375
Ai2death
I am ZeNs B*tch

Ai2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballup
Spring friendly registration starts today

What's this?
Ai2death is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: