Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-12-2013, 11:22 PM   #31
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Pokemon X and Y Official Thread!

Gonna try buying it again :) Wish me lucks pokemon masters!
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 11:24 PM   #32
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

One thing I wish this game had was like in Yellow where you had Pikachu rolling around with you everywhere. I want to walk around with my favorite pokemon. That should be a thing again.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 11:26 PM   #33
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
EXP share is amazing. I can just level up these starter scrubs that I won't use until they're evolved and not even have to switch them in. I've got a 24 Combusken, 22 Frogadier and a bunch of 15-16 Pikachu, Ivysaur, Skitty, Fletchling and a bunch others. Really enjoying it so far but I'm pissed at myself for killing a wild Kadabra . Allakazam is probably my favorite pokemon ever and I haven't seen an Abra or Kadabra since.
I did a similar thing. Had a pokemon out with mean look, forgot to ****ing use it and just threw a great ball, didn't even come close to catching the Abra.
Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
One thing I wish this game had was like in Yellow where you had Pikachu rolling around with you everywhere. I want to walk around with my favorite pokemon. That should be a thing again.
You can ride certain ones. And I don't mean just in surf.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 11:27 PM   #34
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Female?!!?!?!?

I'm trying i'm trying, the first one was male.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 11:28 PM   #35
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

i don't want to ride one. I want to have it follow me
Old 10-12-2013, 11:32 PM   #36
Le Shaqtus
Knights, Jags, Magic

Le Shaqtus has an incredible reputation hereLe Shaqtus has an incredible reputation hereLe Shaqtus has an incredible reputation hereLe Shaqtus has an incredible reputation hereLe Shaqtus has an incredible reputation hereLe Shaqtus has an incredible reputation hereLe Shaqtus has an incredible reputation hereLe Shaqtus has an incredible reputation here

Went with Froakie and I beat the first gym.

You guys come across any shaking grass yet?
Le Shaqtus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 11:39 PM   #37
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't think we'll ever get another one that follows us sadly. Although it was pretty cool in heart gold/soul silver. But I think that only happened because of the mildly cool pedometer that came with it.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 11:43 PM   #38
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
I don't think we'll ever get another one that follows us sadly. Although it was pretty cool in heart gold/soul silver. But I think that only happened because of the mildly cool pedometer that came with it.

The Pokewalker!
Old 10-12-2013, 11:44 PM   #39
clipse026
Local High School Star

That was the only reason Yellow was my favorite and I didn't have a pedometer or anything. It was just cool to always have him out following me.

Just got a Fletchinder. I've seen so many fire pokemon so far. Anybody else have an excessive amount of Fire?
Old 10-12-2013, 11:47 PM   #40
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nintendo 3ds or Nintendo 3DS Xl?! Reply asap please!!!
Old 10-12-2013, 11:49 PM   #41
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer

I have the 3ds, but i'd go with xl.
Old 10-12-2013, 11:50 PM   #42
clipse026
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
I got the XL but I never had a previous version since the gameboy so I may not be the one to listen to.
Old 10-13-2013, 12:13 AM   #43
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

Going with the XL, thanks bros!
Old 10-13-2013, 12:16 AM   #44
clipse026
Local High School Star

Wonder trade is pretty neat but I'm giving away scrubs for scrubs . Got a Duduo, Pidgey and a Scatterbug in return.
Old 10-13-2013, 12:22 AM   #45
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

Gonna take me 2 more days :-/ Looking for good deals for the XL
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: