Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-13-2013, 01:05 AM   #76
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Pokemon X and Y Official Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
You lucky mother****er
Why was I even on your ignore list
Your username. And I was convinced you were an RG gimmick for a long time.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 01:06 AM   #77
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

The double battle is pretty neat. I like that addition to the game (however many gens ago it was).
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 01:07 AM   #78
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
The double battle is pretty neat. I like that addition to the game (however many gens ago it was).
Wait until you get a triple battle or a rotation battle.

The horde one is new this gen. And I ****ing hate that shit.
Old 10-13-2013, 01:07 AM   #79
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Your username. And I was convinced you were an RG gimmick for a long time.
I never even met RG, I was too new

You using 3ds or 3DS XL btw?
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 01:08 AM   #80
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
I never even met RG, I was too new

You using 3ds or 3DS XL btw?
XL, that screen.
Old 10-13-2013, 01:10 AM   #81
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
XL, that screen.
I'm going to buy that shit, brand new
Old 10-13-2013, 01:11 AM   #82
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Got a pidgeotto, japanese named, but it filled up my pokedex.
Old 10-13-2013, 01:11 AM   #83
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

Yea the only time it wasn't a pain in the ass was when I was using Frogadier with bubble since it hit all 5 of the little shits and killed them.
Old 10-13-2013, 01:11 AM   #84
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

Quote:

Old 10-13-2013, 01:14 AM   #85
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Got an axew. Solid dragon type. will probably keep him around for awhile. Gotta say I really like the random trade stuff.
Old 10-13-2013, 01:25 AM   #86
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

I'm gonna start out with Fennekin
Old 10-13-2013, 01:37 AM   #87
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Oh my just hatched Chespin is a girl.

I can give everyone a Chespin if you want one I just need your friend code.
Old 10-13-2013, 02:25 AM   #88
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

Quote:
Oh my just hatched Chespin is a girl.

I can give everyone a Chespin if you want one I just need your friend code.
Once I get my 3ds XL
Old 10-13-2013, 02:43 AM   #89
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

all of Carlos' pokemon committed suicide cuz he treats them like sh*t
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 03:10 AM   #90
clipse026
Local High School Star

My friend code is 2809-7735-6758. Lemme get dat Chespin.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: