Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 12-22-2013, 10:24 AM   #661
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation
Default Re: Raps Forum Keeper League Season 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmart
brwnman with Rose and Lopez out for the season.
Expect some give-away trades between him and FC real soon.
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 05:25 PM   #662
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You completely missed the point but oh well, moving right along.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 07:41 PM   #663
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
You completely missed the point but oh well, moving right along.

I actually didn't. You were implying that I essentially made things up to try and sell McGee. I in fact didn't as I was basing my opinions on what some fantasy experts were saying. Hell I drafted the guy in like the 5th or 6th rd and traded away Hibbert based on those opinions so I obviously bought into it. You felt the need to point out McGee as some sort of proof. Reality is, I believed everything I said about McGee. I, along with most of Rotoworld staff, was just wrong. If you felt you've proven something then a big congrats is in order.
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 05:06 PM   #664
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

And.... down goes Westbrook. Advantage:Beastnani
Old 12-27-2013, 05:58 PM   #665
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
And.... down goes Westbrook. Advantage:Beastnani

At times like this, it's nice to have Reggie Jackson on your team.
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 08:51 PM   #666
Dr.Funk
Decent college freshman

Dr.Funk has decent reputationDr.Funk has decent reputation

If I didn't have such a good day fishing I'd be pissed that I didn't cancel that trade offer.
Dr.Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 08:59 PM   #667
bokes15
Playoffs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Funk
If I didn't have such a good day fishing I'd be pissed that I didn't cancel that trade offer.
My first thought was "f*ck!" My 2nd thought was, oh shit didn't Funk offer me something for Westbrook the other day? Kyrie Irving is a nice bandaid I must say.
Old 12-28-2013, 06:01 PM   #668
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

http://www.nba.com/2013/news/12/28/c....ap/index.html
Quote:
The Andrew Bynum experiment appears over for the Cavaliers.

The team indefinitely suspended the enigmatic center Saturday for "conduct detrimental to the team" and banned him from all team activities.
Bynum, who signed a two-year, $24 million contract with the Cavs in July, did not travel with the club to Boston for Saturday's game and it's likely he has played his final game for Cleveland. The Cavs will try to trade him.
The suspension is not a shock considering he has not played consistently and has appeared uninterested while on the floor. Earlier this season, the 7-footer, who did not play a second last season for Philadelphia because of knee injuries, talked openly about retirement and said his medical issues have been a challenge.
"It's a terrible situation internally with our team," All-Star guard Kyrie Irving said before the Cavs faced the Celtics. "It's something we have to get over."

Sorry FC, on top of the fact that he sucks now, apparently he's still a douche bag.
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 03:10 AM   #669
FCardelle
High School JV MVP

FCardelle has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbeastnani
http://www.nba.com/2013/news/12/28/c....ap/index.html

Sorry FC, on top of the fact that he sucks now, apparently he's still a douche bag.
Good. I have a roster spot now.
FCardelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 09:18 PM   #670
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
My first thought was "f*ck!" My 2nd thought was, oh shit didn't Funk offer me something for Westbrook the other day? Kyrie Irving is a nice bandaid I must say.

Wait, that was a pre injury trade that was left pending that you accepted once you heard that Westbrook was injured?
Old 12-29-2013, 09:31 PM   #671
bokes15
Playoffs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapsFan
Wait, that was a pre injury trade that was left pending that you accepted once you heard that Westbrook was injured?
yup. worked in my favor for once.
Old 12-29-2013, 09:34 PM   #672
RapsFan
Great college starter

Quote:
yup. worked in my favor for once.

Jeez that is cold. I thought there was some unwritten rule about that. I know I have actually done the opposite assuming that was protocol. Good to know and even more reason not to like leaving trades pending very long in this league.
Old 12-29-2013, 09:39 PM   #673
bokes15
Playoffs!

Unwritten protocol? Give me a break. You're worried about any trade that poses a threat to your lead, I know. But you've made enough uneven ones to prevent that from happening. Take a chill pill.
Old 12-29-2013, 09:42 PM   #674
RapsFan
Great college starter

Quote:
Unwritten protocol? Give me a break. You're worried about any trade that poses a threat to your lead, I know. But you've made enough uneven ones to prevent that from happening. Take a chill pill.

Unwritten rules an unfamiliar concept? I figured you'd make it somehow about me but I am being sincere. That's cold. Hope the fantasy gods are kind to you. Some GMs you can feel safe leavng a pending trade and others you can't. It's live and learn.
Old 12-29-2013, 10:09 PM   #675
bokes15
Playoffs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapsFan
Unwritten rules an unfamiliar concept? I figured you'd make it somehow about me but I am being sincere. That's cold. Hope the fantasy gods are kind to you. Some GMs you can feel safe leavng a pending trade and others you can't. It's live and learn.
[IMG][/IMG]
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: