Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum > Fantasy Premier League

Fantasy Premier League Fantasy BBall Premier League 2013-14

Old 10-15-2013, 09:38 PM   #16
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2013-14 Premier League Registration and Application Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levity
if spots are still open, im in.

been playing fantasy bball the past 4 years. undefeated. only have played yahoo, and generally play 12 cats. but im down for the tradtional 9. when would your draft day be?

and no, i dont have any reservations about your rules.

You got a link to your yahoo account?

Something like this.

http://profiles.sports.yahoo.com/use...F6PPVRC72RUZO4
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 09:41 PM   #17
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
*fills out app*

*Checks out 2008 ISH Premier Football League*

*Observes Dasher finishes 14th and going 1-11-1*

*Throws up*
Old 10-15-2013, 09:41 PM   #18
statman32
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
How much do we get paid?

You get paid in pride points. I can promise this league is more competitive than your money leagues.
Old 10-15-2013, 11:59 PM   #19
Attila
National High School Star

Attila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected poster

Stat i'm tryna apply. Do you want me to fill out a app?
Attila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 01:34 AM   #20
GP_20
Glove

GP_20 has not been impressing people

I want IN

As the 1st ever ISH Premier Champion and the Fantasy Basketball GOAT I have a few desires/conditions before I make my return:

- I get my spot automatically returned because I never lost it according to the rules to begin with

- I am the commish because I started this league, this league is my league

- Statman32 is OUT

Though not necessary, but as a bonus please reserve the 1st spot of the draft while you are at it for me too. Doesn't matter though I'm winning with any spot in the draft (except the last 9, 10, 11 and 5)
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 01:58 AM   #21
statman32
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
I want IN

As the 1st ever ISH Premier Champion and the Fantasy Basketball GOAT I have a few desires/conditions before I make my return:

- I get my spot automatically returned because I never lost it according to the rules to begin with

- Statman32 is OUT

Though not necessary, but as a bonus please reserve the 1st spot of the draft while you are at it for me too. Doesn't matter though I'm winning with any spot in the draft (except the last 9, 10, 11 and 5)

Time away from you makes every new post I see classic.

As commish, I have made the final decisions.

1. You CAN return without a vote. You did not finish in bottom 2, so you still have a spot in the league.

2. You will NOT be the commish. I will appoint you the position of Secretary to the Asst. Commish , Baseketball4life. You will assist him in any responsibilities handed to him.

3. Statman32 is not only IN, but he will be watching you 24-7 to make sure you do not attempt to cheat, or tank.

4. Your draft spot will be randomized with everyone else, sans the defending champion. As defending champion, Pistol Pete has chosen to have the first pick in the draft.
Old 10-16-2013, 04:53 AM   #22
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I want IN

- Statman32 is OUT

Demand #1 Yes, by rule you get your spot back

Demand #2 you are not commish, not this year at least after time away from league it wouldn't be fair to rest of league

Demand #3 There is no reason for that, Statman has been a model manager the past 3 seasons since you left and hasn't finished bottom 2 either
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 04:25 PM   #23
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Pistol Pete has decent reputationPistol Pete has decent reputation

Quote:
I want IN

- Statman32 is OUT

Scared bitch doesn't want to take a run at the 3x GOAT, even when that GOAT is in an announced rebuilding season.

I smell ya fear, stay away pup, this league is for the BIG DAWGS.
Pistol Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 04:53 PM   #24
GP_20
Glove

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32

1. You CAN return without a vote. You did not finish in bottom 2, so you still have a spot in the league.
Ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32

2. You will NOT be the commish. I will appoint you the position of Secretary to the Asst. Commish , Baseketball4life. You will assist him in any responsibilities handed to him.

What kind of disrespect is this to the creator/CEO/founder of this league? Secretary of the Assistant? Is that how CEOs and Founders are treated now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statman32
3. Statman32 is not only IN, but he will be watching you 24-7 to make sure you do not attempt to cheat, or tank.

More disrespect to the Fantasy GOAT. Cheat? TANK?

Fine if I'm not going to get all 3 of my wishes granted, at least 2 of them. Either make me commish or kick Statman32 out. The bottom-line is I'm not going to play in a league with Statman32, and if I am I better be commish.

I am the Fantasy GOAT and created this league so you guys have to listen to me.

Last edited by GP_20 : 10-16-2013 at 04:58 PM.
Old 10-16-2013, 04:57 PM   #25
GP_20
Glove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol Pete
Scared bitch doesn't want to take a run at the 3x GOAT, even when that GOAT is in an announced rebuilding season.

I smell ya fear, stay away pup, this league is for the BIG DAWGS.

3 peat in a WEAK era beating up on easy competition. Lets be real here, unless you are me, if you win 3 times in a row you are playing against retards. Think about it.

Your 3 peat = Minneapolis Lakers 3 peat
Old 10-16-2013, 07:09 PM   #26
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Lol Glove you have your spot. Commish is stat he is great at organizing and keeping the league going, he has also been very fair past 3 years and a model member we have no reason to boot him. You will NOT be treated unfairly everyone in this league is treated the same. There is nothing to worry about you either want to play or don't want to play simple as that. If you are indeed GOAT then play and prove it, of course stat would watch you 24-7 since you had 3 teams in this league the 1st and 2nd year of its creation (which I believe is why you got booted). But now you won't have that, we know, and you will be treated fairly.... there is really no excuse to not play, unless of course your skill fell off?
Old 10-16-2013, 08:50 PM   #27
GP_20
Glove

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
Lol Glove you have your spot. Commish is stat he is great at organizing and keeping the league going, he has also been very fair past 3 years and a model member we have no reason to boot him. You will NOT be treated unfairly everyone in this league is treated the same. There is nothing to worry about you either want to play or don't want to play simple as that. If you are indeed GOAT then play and prove it, of course stat would watch you 24-7 since you had 3 teams in this league the 1st and 2nd year of its creation (which I believe is why you got booted). But now you won't have that, we know, and you will be treated fairly.... there is really no excuse to not play, unless of course your skill fell off?

Lol 3 teams in a league? 1st of all that was season 1 and it was 2 teams not 3. 2nd of all, the other guy gave me his team and then without making a single move I gave up his team to the league. So really where is my fault in that?
And yeah I got kicked out of the league after season 2 not 1, in which I did nothing wrong. So really there was no reason (besides Statman wanted me to leave) for me to get booted. And you are justifying that now?

I am going to stick by my claims that I either want to be commish or have Statman32 kicked out of this league, or both. Nothing unreasonable. I deserve to be commish this is my league. And nothing unreasonable for the kicking Stat out request either, after all he did the same.
Old 10-16-2013, 09:15 PM   #28
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Lol 3 teams in a league? 1st of all that was season 1 and it was 2 teams not 3. 2nd of all, the other guy gave me his team and then without making a single move I gave up his team to the league. So really where is my fault in that?
And yeah I got kicked out of the league after season 2 not 1, in which I did nothing wrong. So really there was no reason (besides Statman wanted me to leave) for me to get booted. And you are justifying that now?

I am going to stick by my claims that I either want to be commish or have Statman32 kicked out of this league, or both. Nothing unreasonable. I deserve to be commish this is my league. And nothing unreasonable for the kicking Stat out request either, after all he did the same.
I don't recall you being booted for no reason, as I recall it was for a cheating offense... someone else can clarify since I don't remember for sure either way.

I wouldn't mind you being commish, however I doubt anyone in the league would want to replace a great commish in STAT (the past 3 seasons) when he's done a good job... let alone someone who has been away from the league for 3 years taking over. "If it ain't broke don't fix it" Stat is a great commish and if you play this year you will see. Everyone in the league has the same rights and privileges as the next guy... so "being commish" is really pointless and tedious... it's pretty much a huge hassle for nothing that Stat has willingly taken on and done a great job with.

The league also has zero reason to boot Statman, has he is a chief reason the league is still going strong and he has not been involved with ANY cheating or ANY collusion or ANY wrongdoing.

Your first demand will gladly be obliged of automatic spot, the other stuff I doubt you'll get people to agree because it simply doesn't make sense
Old 10-16-2013, 09:19 PM   #29
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

D.Z.W. has decent reputation

B4life droppin' some great posts
D.Z.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 09:32 PM   #30
statman32
NBA Legend

Quote:
Ok

What kind of disrespect is this to the creator/CEO/founder of this league? Secretary of the Assistant? Is that how CEOs and Founders are treated now?

More disrespect to the Fantasy GOAT. Cheat? TANK?

Fine if I'm not going to get all 3 of my wishes granted, at least 2 of them. Either make me commish or kick Statman32 out. The bottom-line is I'm not going to play in a league with Statman32, and if I am I better be commish.

I am the Fantasy GOAT and created this league so you guys have to listen to me.

Disrespect? I would consider it respect. I just named you to the 3rd highest position in the Premier League. Take pride in it.

Cheat? Yes. You were kicked out of the league for making a bet, not following through, and committing questionable acts. I will watch you just as much as I watch Skywalker who has done the same.

I will treat you fairly, you will not have trades vetoed unless proof of tanking is involved. Act within the rules, and we will not have a problem. You can troll all you want, but cheat or attempt to acquire 2 teams? You are out.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: