Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum > Fantasy Premier League

Fantasy Premier League Fantasy BBall Premier League 2013-14

Old 10-16-2013, 08:44 PM   #31
GP_20
Glove

GP_20 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: 2013-14 Premier League Registration and Application Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Disrespect? I would consider it respect. I just named you to the 3rd highest position in the Premier League. Take pride in it.

I'm the Fantasy GOAT (Last 4 ISH leagues I've been on all #1 or #2 most active, I've lost just once)
and
The Creator/Founder of this league

Its like calling Bill Gates the "secretary to the assistant" thats respect?

Quote:

Cheat? Yes. You were kicked out of the league for making a bet, not following through, and committing questionable acts. I will watch you just as much as I watch Skywalker who has done the same.

Oh please, don't say "you were kicked out of the league blah blah", you know it was only YOU who wanted me out of the league. You started a thread "Statman32 or Glove20", and had a vote-off between me and you. If it was the league, it would've been "Should Glove_20 return or not", but no, it was a vote-off between me and you. The only reason I left was because you wanted me to leave no cheating or any of these other allegations.

Out of curiosity, which bet did I lose?

Quote:
I will treat you fairly, you will not have trades vetoed unless proof of tanking is involved. Act within the rules, and we will not have a problem. You can troll all you want, but cheat or attempt to acquire 2 teams? You are out.

GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 08:56 PM   #32
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20

Oh please, don't say "you were kicked out of the league blah blah", you know it was only YOU who wanted me out of the league. You started a thread "Statman32 or Glove20", and had a vote-off between me and you. If it was the league, it would've been "Should Glove_20 return or not", but no, it was a vote-off between me and you. The only reason I left was because you wanted me to leave no cheating or any of these other allegations.

Out of curiosity, which bet did I lose?

Almost everybody wanted you out, and not one person wanted you in. Why do you think you only had one supporter this whole time? That same supporter who understands my importance as Commish.

Not going to get into the past, and making this a pissing match. You can either come back as a regular member, or not come back at all. It is as simple as that.

Your choice buddy.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 09:03 PM   #33
GP_20
Glove

Quote:
Almost everybody wanted you out, and not one person wanted you in. Why do you think you only had one supporter this whole time? That same supporter who understands my importance as Commish.

Not going to get into the past, and making this a pissing match. You can either come back as a regular member, or not come back at all. It is as simple as that.

Your choice buddy.
Nobody wanted me out, only you did. Why do you think you started the thread "Statman32 or Glove_20" following it by saying "Either vote him off or me off".
If everyone wanted me out it would be: "Vote: Glove_20 returns or leaves". Your thread was nothing but personal. It was not a league decision, it was a personal decision where you forced everyone to choose between me and you. And you are commish of this league?

I'll comeback as a regular member I don't care. But only if you are not in the league.
Old 10-16-2013, 09:34 PM   #34
GP_20
Glove

Lol B4life forced me to look at old threads

Statman32 makes a:
"*Official Vote* Should Glove_20 be kicked out of the league? "
thread...LEAGUE VOTES NO

after failed attempts:

Statman32 next makes a:
"ATTENTION MEMBERS: Statman32 or Glove_20"
thread...and forces the league to choose between him and me.

this guy is commish?
I don't need to say anything else about the past.

Lol nice revisiting some old wounds, and I can surely say I am not playing with Statman32 again either UNLESS I am Commish. Which is the only way I'm insured a spot (because he was able to do all of the above while not being commish, commish is my only way to protect myself)
Old 10-16-2013, 09:35 PM   #35
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Nobody wanted me out, only you did. Why do you think you started the thread "Statman32 or Glove_20" following it by saying "Either vote him off or me off".
If everyone wanted me out it would be: "Vote: Glove_20 returns or leaves". Your thread was nothing but personal. It was not a league decision, it was a personal decision where you forced everyone to choose between me and you. And you are commish of this league?

I'll comeback as a regular member I don't care. But only if you are not in the league.

Sorry, looks like you are going to have to face me. I'll pm you the link for sign-up.
Old 10-16-2013, 10:00 PM   #36
statman32
NBA Legend

Quote:

Statman32 makes a:
thread...LEAGUE VOTES NO

after failed attempts:

Statman32 next makes a:

)
You got a link to these threads? Would be fun to take a walk down memory lane.
Old 10-16-2013, 10:05 PM   #37
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Y'all are beating a dead horse, Glove if you want to play then play. If not then don't very simple. Stat is here to stay, he's been a constant for the past three years and I think everyone in the league enjoys what he has done for us. He will not treat you or anyone else unfairly - that's all that should matter to you and everyone else. If you don't want to play then just don't play, but if you don't want to play because you think you'll be mistreated you are mistaken - badly.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 10:06 PM   #38
GP_20
Glove

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
Y'all are beating a dead horse, Glove if you want to play then play. If not then don't very simple. Stat is here to stay, he's been a constant for the past three years and I think everyone in the league enjoys what he has done for us. He will not treat you or anyone else unfairly - that's all that should matter to you and everyone else. If you don't want to play then just don't play, but if you don't want to play because you think you'll be mistreated you are mistaken - badly.

I want to play. Just not with Statman32. Thats all. Let me put it this way, if I was playing with him and I was commish? I would lock his team for the full season.

/conversation
Old 10-16-2013, 10:06 PM   #39
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Also on your bet thing the reason everyone didn't care that you were booted Glove, was because you and Stat made an official bet that involved the LEAGUE. You guys made the bet, officially, and the loser of the bet was to leave the league. You lost the bet, it was official, and it was about the league... you had to leave period. If you guys bet something else that didn't have to do with the league or leaving it then of course you wouldn't have been forced out of the league. Next time bet money, or something else not a spot in a league. Of course everyone was okay with you being removed, you lost an official bet about the league. Anyway I'm done here.
Old 10-16-2013, 10:07 PM   #40
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
I want to play. Just not with Statman32. Thats all. Let me put it this way, if I was playing with him and I was commish? I would lock his team for the full season.

/conversation
Okay your out then no problem

Stat is here to stay without question

We all tried to welcome you back with open arms, Statman included, but you simply don't want to play that's on you no one else.
Old 10-16-2013, 10:09 PM   #41
GP_20
Glove

Quote:
Also on your bet thing the reason everyone didn't care that you were booted Glove, was because you and Stat made an official bet that involved the LEAGUE. You guys made the bet, officially, and the loser of the bet was to leave the league. You lost the bet, it was official, and it was about the league... you had to leave period. If you guys bet something else that didn't have to do with the league or leaving it then of course you wouldn't have been forced out of the league. Next time bet money, or something else not a spot in a league. Of course everyone was okay with you being removed, you lost an official bet about the league. Anyway I'm done here.

I went back looked at old threads, and the bet was nothing like that. It was based on a weekly matchup, if Statman32 won he would get a player from my team ranked 50-100, and if I won I would get one from his team. The commish (sizzle) didn't approve of the bet and said he would not enforce it. I didn't go through with the bet for the integrity of the league (if everyone started doing this....). Sizz didn't enforce it. That was it. Can't believe someone who makes bets like this is the commish of this league LMAO

But once again, like you said, you are beating a dead horse

Quote:

/conversation
Old 10-16-2013, 10:10 PM   #42
statman32
NBA Legend

Quote:
Okay your out then no problem

Stat is here to stay without question

We all tried to welcome you back with open arms, Statman included, but you simply don't want to play that's on you no one else.
Yep. I actually suggested we should see if Glove wanted to play this year. He is a pain, but also fun and a decent manager.

Oh well. Seems like he is just afraid to lose. Moving on....
Old 10-16-2013, 10:15 PM   #43
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Yep. I actually suggested we should see if Glove wanted to play this year. He is a pain, but also fun and a decent manager.

Oh well. Seems like he is just afraid to lose. Moving on....
Yeah as much as I want Glove in the league and everyone else would welcome him to he simply doesn't want to play. No one is worth that much hassle not Glove, Pete, Stat, Me, PLR, or anyone.

OH WELL GLOVE
Old 10-16-2013, 10:59 PM   #44
KyrieTheFuture
College star

KyrieTheFuture is considered somewhat coolKyrieTheFuture is considered somewhat cool

I'd love to do it, won two leagues, made playoffs at least every year. Ill be an attentive owner and communicate often but ill be studying abroad next semester. Should still have plenty of time but if I get rejected it makes sense.
KyrieTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 11:12 PM   #45
Bird
I Drain 3's

Bird is a pretty well-respected posterBird is a pretty well-respected posterBird is a pretty well-respected posterBird is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

Statman32 makes a:
thread...LEAGUE VOTES NO

after failed attempts:

Statman32 next makes a:

this guy is commish?
I don't need to say anything else about the past.

Lol nice revisiting some old wounds, and I can surely say I am not playing with Statman32 again either UNLESS I am Commish. Which is the only way I'm insured a spot (because he was able to do all of the above while not being commish, commish is my only way to protect myself)

I guess you won't be in the league then.

Still have that spot to fill.
Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: