Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-16-2013, 07:14 PM   #1
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Jeff, where are the avatars?

I've lost my self-expression. I want my sweet Misaka, Kuroko, and Jameer Nelson again
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 07:32 PM   #2
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Jeff, where are the avatars?

I'm a different breed of poster.

My avatar is of no importance. Most posters rely on their avatar for familarty.

I've changed my avatar hundreds of times and still continue to be the most compelling poster on this message board. I transition through avatar changes seamlessly.

It's a simple glitch and not Jeff's doing. It will resolve itself soon.

This situation really does reveal a posters true colors. I didn't even recognize who you were. Just another boring poster with green bars. You're nothing without your avatar - just like 99% of the posters
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 07:36 PM   #3
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
I'm a different breed of poster.

My avatar is of no importance. Most posters rely on their avatar for familarty.

I've changed my avatar hundreds of times and still continue to be the most compelling poster on this message board. I transition through avatar changes seamlessly.

It's a simple glitch and not Jeff's doing. It will resolve itself soon.

This situation really does reveal a posters true colors. I didn't even recognize who you were. Just another boring poster with green bars. You're nothing without your avatar - just like 99% of the posters
lol... dude i go through more avatars then anyone on this forum...
Old 10-16-2013, 07:40 PM   #4
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
lol... dude i go through more avatars then anyone on this forum...
But they share a common theme - Anime and the Orlando Magic.

You're synonymous with a gimmick
Old 10-16-2013, 07:41 PM   #5
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Budget cuts. Jeff has to pay super stoars like me to keep this board afloat. Hosting cost $
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 07:43 PM   #6
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Quote:
But they share a common theme - Anime and the Orlando Magic.

You're synonymous with a gimmick
you could say that my overappreciation of anime shows how alpha i am. since i'm not afraid to hide what I like
Old 10-16-2013, 07:49 PM   #7
Budadiiii
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
you could say that my overappreciation of anime shows how alpha i am. since i'm not afraid to hide what I like
I could potentially say that, but I prefer not to.

I think a more holistic approach would be necessary to resolve your beta insecurity level.

50mg oregano oil - three times a day
Earth dragon peptacide - 100mg - twice a day with food
Vitamin C + lemon flavonoids - 1g - four times a day
Brain Sharpener by thorne research(follow recommendation on bottle)
Old 10-16-2013, 08:33 PM   #8
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

I think a more holistic approach would be necessary to resolve your beta insecurity level.

This niggah
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 08:41 PM   #9
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Quote:

Old 10-16-2013, 09:04 PM   #10
#number6ix#
IN RILEY WE TRUST!!!!!

#number6ix# is considered somewhat cool#number6ix# is considered somewhat cool#number6ix# is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

Time for me to go shopping
#number6ix# is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 09:48 PM   #11
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

Jeff doesnt think we deserve them anymore.
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 10:38 PM   #12
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

But now how will people know it's all about Nashty & Gawdbe FTW?
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 12:33 AM   #13
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 11:47 AM   #14
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Just testing some stuff
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 11:59 AM   #15
Beatlezz
Champ;ipnsikp!

Beatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
Just testing some stuff

Please make this our default avatars.
Beatlezz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: