Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-18-2013, 06:58 PM   #16
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Word? It'z like dat??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
Who keeps on negging me? telling me to kill myself, and hope I die in a fire?? who doing that bullshit man? whoever it iz, iz mighty jealous of ur boy and just plain hating thats why you are definitely a bitch, negging me with no signature u bitch ass niguh come clean and admit u did it bro, come clean
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 08:13 PM   #17
Wavves
Blaze it up fgt

Wavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this board

Does anyone remember that week long change of heart where Fresh Kid became a decent poster, spoke proper English and made rational posts?
Wavves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 08:20 PM   #18
Jameerthefear
Elf = GOAT

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavves
Does anyone remember that week long change of heart where Fresh Kid became a decent poster, spoke proper English and made rational posts?
he was trying to get mod
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 08:38 PM   #19
iTare
U mad cuz I am stylin

iTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteriTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteriTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteriTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteriTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteriTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteriTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteriTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteriTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteriTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteriTare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

lol idk who it is but I am gonna start doing it.
iTare is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 09:24 PM   #20
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavves
Proper english? Basically. Rational? He was still an idiot.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 03:12 AM   #21
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board

All u haterz need to shut tha phuck up man, Im a versatile black man I can do many things, I can talk krazy very well and proper very well, Im just dat one of a kind niguh
Fresh Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 03:13 AM   #22
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
he was trying to get mod
those were tha dayz
Fresh Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 04:04 AM   #23
aj1987
MH!

aj1987 is considered somewhat coolaj1987 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
All u haterz need to shut tha phuck up man, Im a versatile black man I can do many things, I can talk krazy very well and proper very well, Im just dat one of a kind niguh
You're about as black as this kid:

aj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 04:38 AM   #24
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

top trippy picture lol
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 06:00 AM   #25
OJ SIMPSON 2.0
Banned

OJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputation

Why do you care so much about getting negged? The internet is serious buisness isn't it?
OJ SIMPSON 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: