Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2013, 12:49 PM   #1
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty
 
Scholar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Swaggy P's Palace
Posts: 9,951
Default So who is Stempel, Herb?

I've had this guy on my ignore list for a while. All he does is quote people and mock them about personal info they've shared about themselves. I know he did it yesterday to me (I obviously didn't read the garbage) and I feel like I'm his favorite target.
I think it's some regular poster who is too p*ssy to post these things with his original account.
Just the fact that this jackass saves everyone's shared stories just to mock them and then has the audacity to say others are looking for validation by sharing these stories all while he hides behind an alt account to avoid ruining whatever his actual reputation is shows how much of a f*cking loser he is.
Does anyone know who this bitch is?
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 12:54 PM   #2
Jello
Hume>Kunt.
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,621
Default Re: So who is Stempel, Herb?

"I'm ignoring this guy and I don't read his posts, but I'm going to go ahead and make a thread about him anyways"
Jello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 12:54 PM   #3
Budadiiii
Live Strong.
 
Budadiiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 10,999
Default Re: So who is Stempel, Herb?

link to the thread?
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 12:58 PM   #4
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty
 
Scholar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Swaggy P's Palace
Posts: 9,951
Default Re: So who is Stempel, Herb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jello
"I'm ignoring this guy and I don't read his posts, but I'm going to go ahead and make a thread about him anyways"

Just because I'm ignoring him doesn't mean I don't want to find out which p*ssy it is.
If I recall correctly, he once mocked my kid. That's the type of shit that shows how much of a bitch he really is. Queers like him use the anonymity online to get away with saying shit they'd never say offline.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 01:02 PM   #5
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty
 
Scholar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Swaggy P's Palace
Posts: 9,951
Default Re: So who is Stempel, Herb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
link to the thread?

I saw he quoted me in the thread JameertheFear made where he's talking about walking in on his kid sister watching porn.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 01:06 PM   #6
gigantes
A piece of fluff
 
gigantes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 10,704
Default Re: So who is Stempel, Herb?

i had the sense not to touch that thread, but when i googled, this post did come up:
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...2&postcount=76


basic impression: maybe you were a little hard on jameer and this guy decided to pay you back the way us guys like to do on occasion.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 01:11 PM   #7
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty
 
Scholar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Swaggy P's Palace
Posts: 9,951
Default Re: So who is Stempel, Herb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
i had the sense not to touch that thread, but when i googled, this post did come up:
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...2&postcount=76


basic impression: maybe you were a little hard on jameer and this guy decided to pay you back the way us guys like to do on occasion.

It's one thing if a regular poster calls me out, but when it's clearly a reg poster hiding behind an account & the fact that he has mocked me about my very being, including negging me earlier and saying a bunch of racist shit, I don't take it lightly.
I take it as some bitch hiding behind his computer who is too afraid to reveal who he truly is. He has an obsession with me, too. I swear he remembers shit about me that I've shared 3 years ago. He'll just randomly call me out about anything and everything.
And there were plenty of people who went hard on Jameer, yet my post is the only one that offended this bitch? Shows extreme bias and some personal pathetic online vendetta he has against me.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 01:13 PM   #8
Budadiiii
Live Strong.
 
Budadiiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 10,999
Default Re: So who is Stempel, Herb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stempel, HERB
You're just another message board loser looking for validation and comfort. You weren't sharing anything moron. You were fishing for comments congratulating your brother for his integrity. Thats your thing. Hay guyz I got drunk on a weekend afternoon. My buddy told me mike's hard lemonade was a bitch drink n i love the stuff. I'm still cool! Please reassure me of this.

tl;dr You're a bitch and you need to be reminded you're pretty. Else you'll have a breakdown.

Meh... not doing yourself a favor by making this thread.

Didn't take any shots at your family members... just attempted to humiliate you.

He's a dick but you're not helping your cause with this thread. Best to leave shit like that alone or just reply to him in that thread if you have something you want to say. Making a thread about someone on your ignore list is never a good idea
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 01:15 PM   #9
CelticBaller
lite kobe
 
CelticBaller's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: minus the raping and chucking
Posts: 15,824
Default Re: So who is Stempel, Herb?

WTF is wrong with that guy
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 01:20 PM   #10
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty
 
Scholar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Swaggy P's Palace
Posts: 9,951
Default Re: So who is Stempel, Herb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
Meh... not doing yourself a favor by making this thread.

Didn't take any shots at your family members... just attempted to humiliate you.

He's a dick but you're not helping your cause with this thread. Best to leave shit like that alone or just reply to him in that thread if you have something you want to say. Making a thread about someone on your ignore list is never a good idea

I didn't read that post until gigantes posted the link, so I wasn't sure what the post was about. Only reason I even made this thread is because I know he's a bitch with some issue he has with me. Like I already said he likely saves all my posts on his hard drive just to bring them up at a later date to mock me.
And he didn't say anything in that post about my family, but he has in the past and he negged me after making that post, calling me a "dirty paki with an ugly kid." Shit is too much, IMO.
Shit like this makes me wonder why I even keep coming back to this site. I guess I can only blame myself for sharing personal stories, but there are usually cool posters here who have relevant shit to say and add about those stories.
For instance, when I made that thread about some old perv offering my brother $15k/mo for some shady shit, I got PMs from a handful of posters who either had similar experiences to share or just wanted to thank me for the thread.
I know I'm looking bad right now for caring so much about who this bitch is, but I just want to find out so I can know which p*ssy is hiding behind his alt account.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 01:25 PM   #11
Budadiiii
Live Strong.
 
Budadiiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 10,999
Default Re: So who is Stempel, Herb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
I didn't read that post until gigantes posted the link, so I wasn't sure what the post was about. Only reason I even made this thread is because I know he's a bitch with some issue he has with me. Like I already said he likely saves all my posts on his hard drive just to bring them up at a later date to mock me.
And he didn't say anything in that post about my family, but he has in the past and he negged me after making that post, calling me a "dirty paki with an ugly kid." Shit is too much, IMO.
Shit like this makes me wonder why I even keep coming back to this site. I guess I can only blame myself for sharing personal stories, but there are usually cool posters here who have relevant shit to say and add about those stories.
For instance, when I made that thread about some old perv offering my brother $15k/mo for some shady shit, I got PMs from a handful of posters who either had similar experiences to share or just wanted to thank me for the thread.
I know I'm looking bad right now for caring so much about who this bitch is, but I just want to find out so I can know which p*ssy is hiding behind his alt account.
Read this thread and see if any of the names click..

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=230602&page=2

edit - probably talking about a different gimmick. Stimpel Herb may be the gimmick of the gimmick being discussed in that thread.

someone said that Stimpel Herb is clearly DashMane...

edit again - J$ and dasher are the two accused.... It is about stimpel herb...

Last edited by Budadiiii : 10-19-2013 at 01:32 PM.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 01:37 PM   #12
Kaspah
We hoopin?
 
Kaspah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Sanctuary
Posts: 5,439
Default Re: So who is Stempel, Herb?

Scholar you're the most feminine fcking dude on here.

Your brain works like a fcking females.

This thread is comparable to a group of girls at high school huddling around trying to figure out who's spreading rumors that you stuff your bra

Just shut the fck up you lame ass. Everyone talks sh!t. About everybody. Especially when your ****0t ass isn't around. Grow up dipsh!t.

You and that I'm so rad guy are two peas in a pod.
Kaspah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 01:40 PM   #13
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty
 
Scholar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Swaggy P's Palace
Posts: 9,951
Default Re: So who is Stempel, Herb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
Read this thread and see if any of the names click..

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=230602&page=2

edit - probably talking about a different gimmick. Stimpel Herb may be the gimmick of the gimmick being discussed in that thread.

someone said that Stimpel Herb is clearly DashMane...

edit again - J$ and dasher are the two accused.... It is about stimpel herb...

I hope it isn't J$. It'd be f*cked up.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 02:09 PM   #14
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!
 
ProfessorMurder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In the year 2525
Posts: 29,134
Default Re: So who is Stempel, Herb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
I hope it isn't J$. It'd be f*cked up.

It's starface.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 02:11 PM   #15
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole
 
MadeFromDust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: I come from a dusty place.
Posts: 2,698
Default Re: So who is Stempel, Herb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jello
"I'm ignoring this guy and I don't read his posts, but I'm going to go ahead and make a thread about him anyways"
"I'm ignoring this guy but he just made fun of me so I must respond"
MadeFromDust is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:33 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy