Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-12-2013, 08:52 PM   #1
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default God iz real.

To all tha atheists out there... If you dont think God iz real then who made us? who made tha world? sun, moon stars,oceans, animals, continents, etc. ask these questions to yourselves...
Fresh Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 08:53 PM   #2
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: God iz real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
To all tha atheists out there... If you dont think God iz real then who made us? who made tha world? sun, moon stars,oceans, animals, continents, etc. ask these questions to yourselves...

We don't know but we choose to keep it that way instead of making someone up named God to ease our minds.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 08:57 PM   #3
Jakeh008
Banned

Jakeh008 is popular on this boardJakeh008 is popular on this boardJakeh008 is popular on this boardJakeh008 is popular on this board

Who made God?
Jakeh008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 08:58 PM   #4
Le Shaqtus
House Stark

Le Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

God made who?
Le Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 09:00 PM   #5
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Hopefully this doesn't turn into a big thread. Everyone just ignore this loser.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 09:02 PM   #6
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
God made who?
everybody man.
Old 09-12-2013, 09:03 PM   #7
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

b1imtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 09:03 PM   #8
Fresh Kid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
We don't know but we choose to keep it that way instead of making someone up named God to ease our minds.
no matter what there is a creator and of course we call him God.
Old 09-12-2013, 09:04 PM   #9
dr.hee
Good college starter

dr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

I've narrowed it down to a few candidates...

dr.hee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 09:05 PM   #10
Fresh Kid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
Hopefully this doesn't turn into a big thread. Everyone just ignore this loser.
Tha truth hurts that bad man??
Old 09-12-2013, 09:16 PM   #11
Bandito
NBA Superstar

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

While I will not say God exist as a fact, I can't say he doesn't either. He may or may not exist but why does atheist and Christians hate on each other so much because of how different their views are. I wouldn't consider me a christian nor an atheist but I seriously don't give a fvck if my friends believe in God or not as that is their view on the world. In the end you can't just prove there is or there isn't a God.

I don't know why both sides can just live happy with each other and end up at insults like what Budadii did when he insulted OP even though he didn't instigated anything.

PSI have both, christians and atheist friends and they are always on war because of their views, I am always the troll putting the log in the fire though )
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 09:19 PM   #12
dr.hee
Good college starter

dr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
While I will not say God exist as a fact, I can't say he doesn't either. He may or may not exist but why does atheist and Christians hate on each other so much because of how different their views are. I wouldn't consider me a christian nor an atheist but I seriously don't give a fvck if my friends believe in God or not as that is their view on the world. In the end you can't just prove there is or there isn't a God. (I have both, christians and atheist friends and they are always on war because of their views, I am always the troll putting the log in the fire though )

What annoys me in these discussions is the kind of christianity vs. atheism thing. There are thousands of different religions and gods people are believing in. Yet every single believer thinks it's either him or the atheist who's right...before they can talk to the atheist, what about getting on the same page about which deity is on the other side of the coin? Just annoying. You know, the whole Pascals's Wager thing where believers have no clue how many contradicting religions are using the exact same line of reasoning.
Old 09-12-2013, 09:19 PM   #13
Fresh Kid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.hee
I've narrowed it down to a few candidates...

God made them tho.
Old 09-12-2013, 09:20 PM   #14
dr.hee
Good college starter

Quote:
God made them tho.

Where are they now?
Old 09-12-2013, 09:25 PM   #15
Fresh Kid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
While I will not say God exist as a fact, I can't say he doesn't either. He may or may not exist but why does atheist and Christians hate on each other so much because of how different their views are. I wouldn't consider me a christian nor an atheist but I seriously don't give a fvck if my friends believe in God or not as that is their view on the world. In the end you can't just prove there is or there isn't a God.

I don't know why both sides can just live happy with each other and end up at insults like what Budadii did when he insulted OP even though he didn't instigated anything.

PSI have both, christians and atheist friends and they are always on war because of their views, I am always the troll putting the log in the fire though )
I understand what you are saying but u have to think about we definitely didnt appear out of nowhere to be living on this earth, like who really made tha earth man? Good vs Evil goes on everyday, just like God and stan iz well, heaven and hell. for your friends sake, we should all get along, but at tha end of tha day what iz right iz right, no other way.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: