Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-20-2013, 09:28 PM   #46
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Proper Talk Disscusions with Fresh Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
I'm proud of you for your grammatically correct posting lately. Keep up the good work. Before you know it you will be reading goosebumps and choose your own adventure books front to back.
Go back inside your mom's birth canal you delusional misfit. You are not prepared for tha real situations in this world.
Fresh Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 10:40 PM   #47
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

shit this dude is trying so hard to type well but can't
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 10:55 PM   #48
aj1987
MH!

aj1987 is a pretty well-respected posteraj1987 is a pretty well-respected posteraj1987 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
Go back inside your mom's birth canal you delusional misfit. You are not prepared for tha real situations in this world.
How old are you? Serious question.
aj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 11:22 PM   #49
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
shit this dude is trying so hard to type well but can't
Look who's talking with their obvious non capitalization skills.
Old 10-21-2013, 10:43 AM   #50
Fresh Kid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj1987
How old are you? Serious question.
We need a serious verification on your age because you definitely lack any level of maturity.
Old 10-21-2013, 10:49 AM   #51
Fresh Kid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsPackers
^^took OP an hour to write this
It took you a hour to come up with a tagline, thats why you became evidently frustrated and decided to use profanity instead which is invisible to others online. What an ignorant asshole.
Old 11-05-2013, 10:54 AM   #52
Fresh Kid
Banned

haters will always be well known as jelousy driven bitches. We are present to discuss topics properly not to talk negative about yours truly. Im an omnipotent man with great understand and knowledge. I feel like these delusional pessimists and immature bastards are insulting my excellence in speaking and reaching many positively with the precise points, as well as the statements i establish. If anybody wants to talk with me properly I am here gratefully at your service. I appreciate it.

Last edited by Fresh Kid : 11-05-2013 at 10:57 AM.
Old 11-05-2013, 11:31 AM   #53
Andrew Wiggins
National High School Star

Andrew Wiggins is popular on this boardAndrew Wiggins is popular on this boardAndrew Wiggins is popular on this boardAndrew Wiggins is popular on this board

Quote:
haters will always be well known as jelousy driven bitches. We are present to discuss topics properly not to talk negative about yours truly. Im an omnipotent man with great understand and knowledge. I feel like these delusional pessimists and immature bastards are insulting my excellence in speaking and reaching many positively with the precise points, as well as the statements i establish. If anybody wants to talk with me properly I am here gratefully at your service. I appreciate it.

This sounds like an 8 year old sitting next to a dictionary and thesaurus and still managing to fail at being grammatically correct.
Andrew Wiggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 11:52 AM   #54
dr.hee
Good college starter

dr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

dr.hee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 12:35 PM   #55
Fresh Kid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Wiggins
This sounds like an 8 year old sitting next to a dictionary and thesaurus and still managing to fail at being grammatically correct.
I typed my words incorrectly by mistake genius. Thank you for being naive.
Old 11-06-2013, 03:01 PM   #56
Flash31
Local High School Star

Flash31 is a pretty well-respected posterFlash31 is a pretty well-respected posterFlash31 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
I typed my words incorrectly by mistake genius. Thank you for being naive.

Ok,serious question,
why the flying fck do you misspell words on purpose and try to type like a demented 5 year old on drugs who just learned slang?

We know you're trolling and all and may or may not like the knicks.
Everybody knows you have alts and you're just taking the piss.

But zeriouzly,y tha fck do ya type like thiz cuz?

Cut the crap.It's clear from here you're frontin' and Trollin to the max
and you can spell words correctly.

It's not funny,annoying,amusing,or even interesting.
It's beyond pathetic.If you're going to troll and just try to annoy people like a lot of others do with alts,stupid posts and all,
at least spell the words right or put up a post that can be read.

We get you have no life like a lot of other wasteless trolls here,
but if you're going to spend all day,every day trolling,
at least make it legible and not like a demented 5 year old crackhead wrote
it.
Flash31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 04:27 PM   #57
Fresh Kid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash31
Ok,serious question,
why the flying fck do you misspell words on purpose and try to type like a demented 5 year old on drugs who just learned slang?

We know you're trolling and all and may or may not like the knicks.
Everybody knows you have alts and you're just taking the piss.

But zeriouzly,y tha fck do ya type like thiz cuz?

Cut the crap.It's clear from here you're frontin' and Trollin to the max
and you can spell words correctly.

It's not funny,annoying,amusing,or even interesting.
It's beyond pathetic.If you're going to troll and just try to annoy people like a lot of others do with alts,stupid posts and all,
at least spell the words right or put up a post that can be read.

We get you have no life like a lot of other wasteless trolls here,
but if you're going to spend all day,every day trolling,
at least make it legible and not like a demented 5 year old crackhead wrote
it.
Shut the phuck up with your retarded and demonstrative delusional views on me. Repesct the fact that Im a versatile human being that can express my point of views in various of ways.
Old 11-21-2013, 08:34 PM   #58
Fresh Kid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.hee

Thinking what you think is a distinctive choice but 90 percent of the time you see complete failure in what you visualized. Let that sink in mind.
Old 11-25-2013, 08:08 PM   #59
Fresh Kid
Banned

I am properly back to discuss properly on various topics to be exact. Feel free to process your thoughts and analogies into questions or statements. Thank you.
Old 04-24-2014, 04:53 AM   #60
Real14
2Willd & 2Fresh

Real14 is a pretty well-respected posterReal14 is a pretty well-respected posterReal14 is a pretty well-respected posterReal14 is a pretty well-respected poster

I have been truly disgusted with the trollness of stupidity of this very board. We need a revolution. We need to conquer the nave gestures and false statements of every Lebron stan. The world would excel into levels of positive strength if we void such tribulation and animosity of these psychopathic pathetic fools. Can I get an Amen congregation?
Real14 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: