Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-15-2009, 02:16 AM   #1
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

hayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default What happened to these posters?

Biddy (main forum)
catz
J$
Marlo

All these guys i never see anymore, does anyone know why? i know catz and J$ got banned a while back for like taking over eachothers accounts or some strange shyt that was confusing to me, but i thought that they would be allowed back.
Marlo, he i might just not have seen but it just struck me in another thread that i have not seen him post in a bit.
Biddy- he was just a good poster in the NBA forum and i have not seen him around for a bit. did he retire from ISH because the blazers got knocked out?
hayden695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:21 AM   #2
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What happened to these posters?

I've seen Catz post a few times recently. Marlo always comes and goes. Starts posting a ton then disappears for a while. J$ is probably around, but we just haven't figured out under which name.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:22 AM   #3
rawimpact
Banned

rawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected poster

J$ starts too much **** to be back in here. I'm pretty sure it's a perm ban.
rawimpact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:23 AM   #4
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayden695
Biddy (main forum)catz
J$
Marlo

All these guys i never see anymore, does anyone know why? i know catz and J$ got banned a while back for like taking over eachothers accounts or some strange shyt that was confusing to me, but i thought that they would be allowed back.
Marlo, he i might just not have seen but it just struck me in another thread that i have not seen him post in a bit.
Biddy- he was just a good poster in the NBA forum and i have not seen him around for a bit. did he retire from ISH because the blazers got knocked out?

that's that psycho that tried to take my spot when i left for a few months last year isn't it? He even took my avatar and replaced B-Low with Biddy
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:26 AM   #5
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

hayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
that's that psycho that tried to take my spot when i left for a few months last year isn't it? He even took my avatar and replaced B-Low with Biddy
i dont think so, he had a Roy avy for most of the time i was here(lurking included) and he was a smart poster. maybe he did but i dont remember
Old 06-15-2009, 02:26 AM   #6
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Didnt Marlo say he had family problems and would need to take a break?

J$ was cool, it sucks if hes banned for a stupid reason
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:29 AM   #7
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
Didnt Marlo say he had family problems and would need to take a break?

J$ was cool, it sucks if hes banned for a stupid reason
he was but trying to read wierd big words with all z's instead of s's was sometimes annoying
Old 06-15-2009, 02:29 AM   #8
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayden695
i dont think so, he had a Roy avy for most of the time i was here(lurking included) and he was a smart poster. maybe he did but i dont remember

Unless there was a B-Diddy guy too? One of those B...Iddy maniacs tried it
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:30 AM   #9
Manute for Ever!
Bol'd over

Manute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Loot is another
Manute for Ever! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:35 AM   #10
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Unless there was a B-Diddy guy too? One of those B...Iddy maniacs tried it
thats who your thinking of
im thinking of Biddy77 or something with biddy and the number 7.
Old 06-15-2009, 02:36 AM   #11
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manute for Ever!
Loot is another
yah but i for some reason never payed attention to him
not sure why
Old 06-15-2009, 02:40 AM   #12
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

oh and liloj, what happened to him? did he just go to that account FIXED?
Old 06-15-2009, 02:48 AM   #13
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

catz is in my basement. He hasn't earned the right to climb those stairs yet.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 03:14 AM   #14
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

hito da god?

loot posted in a thread the other week to snap lilmarcgasol, but he hasn't really posted since then.

seems like a heap of decent posters are leaving.
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 03:53 AM   #15
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Out of those posters, I'd like to see Catz and Marlo back in full form. Those dudes always keep things pretty fun around here.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: