Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-15-2014, 01:04 AM   #31
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I went to 7-Eleven just now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
Lol what? No way
Me either..
Draz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 01:11 AM   #32
KendrickPerkins
Simon Wayne

KendrickPerkins has decent reputation
Default Re: I'm gonna go to 7-11 right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
The only two times I've ever seen this n*gga post is in a thread that fudge made about 7/11.

This was the thread where it all started Budadz. Kinda teared after reading the first page. Like a true love story. Appreciate you, dude. That's real.
KendrickPerkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 03:21 AM   #33
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Strangely, I went to 7-11 tonight for the first time in a while, and the last time I went there was a thread about somebody getting a slurpee from 7-11. I discovered each thread after going.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 03:24 AM   #34
tomSR.
Serious playground baller

tomSR. has an OK reputation so far

i hate going to 7-11.......they follow my every move
tomSR. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 03:27 AM   #35
Myth

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomSR.
i hate going to 7-11.......they follow my every move

Race or how you dress?

I'm a white guy who dresses decent, so I can stand at the Slurpee machine for 5 minutes trying out which flavors are my favorite and dumping them to start over without ever being questioned about how much I have drank before settling on a small.
Old 01-15-2014, 03:36 AM   #36
tomSR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Race or how you dress?

I'm a white guy who dresses decent, so I can stand at the Slurpee machine for 5 minutes trying out which flavors are my favorite and dumping them to start over without ever being questioned about how much I have drank before settling on a small.

i am white too.............so i think itīs because i steal so much stuff
Old 01-15-2014, 03:38 AM   #37
moe94
explodeInForeign

moe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
i am white too.............so i think itīs because i steal so much stuff
moe94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 03:50 AM   #38
Myth

Quote:
best way is to work in pair or groups, need that distraction, so i always have my son with me, little tom....i think you know him myth.......sometimes his uncle goes with us to the store ......so we got me, little tom and uncle tom........ we clean that shit out

I walk in separate from my girlfriend and have her stand on the other side of the store while I grab all the free stale donuts I want while she is being eyed due to being black.
Old 01-15-2014, 06:22 AM   #39
tomSR.

Quote:
I walk in separate from my girlfriend and have her stand on the other side of the store while I grab all the free stale donuts I want while she is being eyed due to being black.

you got it made my man........that trick will work anywhere

Old 01-15-2014, 06:37 AM   #40
tomSR.

allthough, now that i think about it, one could argue you are using her to your own benefit............. and you fukk her too ?.......this is a new low myth
but okay, i have made some phonecalls, your membership card will be mailed to you in a few days............and with the way you operate, i am sure you will rise to the rank of Grand Wizard in no time.
Old 01-15-2014, 07:18 AM   #41
Myth

Quote:
allthough, now that i think about it, one could argue you are using her to your own benefit............. and you fukk her too ?.......this is a new low myth
but okay, i have made some phonecalls, your membership card will be mailed to you in a few days............and with the way you operate, i am sure you will rise to the rank of Grand Wizard in no time.

Thank you good sir. I've wanted to be a wizard since I was about 6, and now I get to be a grand one at that!
Old 01-15-2014, 09:39 AM   #42
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Talking Re: I'm gonna go to 7-11 right now

Quote:
Draz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 10:12 AM   #43
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

Things you can't do at a 7-11 since the Indians took over.

- Glance through a magazine for at least 30 seconds with no intention of buying it,.

- Take a few courtesy sips of your fountain drink and filling it back up to the rim.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 10:15 AM   #44
Myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One
- Take a few courtesy sips of your fountain drink and filling it back up to the rim.

As I already stated, I did this last night no problem.
Old 01-15-2014, 10:53 AM   #45
mr.big35
Banned

mr.big35 has decent reputation

I never understand why they dont have detectors. It is so easy to steal from them.
mr.big35 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: