Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-18-2013, 11:53 AM   #1
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Word? It'z like dat??

Who keeps on negging me? telling me to kill myself, and hope I die in a fire?? who doing that bullshit man? whoever it iz, iz mighty jealous of ur boy and just plain hating thats why you are definitely a bitch, negging me with no signature u bitch ass niguh come clean and admit u did it bro, come clean
Fresh Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 11:57 AM   #2
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Word? It'z like dat??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...SJN3WWR3E#t=63
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 12:02 PM   #3
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
i agree they can definitely hate me now but i hope u didn't neg me tho, on sum real
Old 10-18-2013, 12:55 PM   #4
aj1987
MH!

aj1987 is considered somewhat coolaj1987 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
Who keeps on negging me? telling me to kill myself, and hope I die in a fire?? who doing that bullshit man? whoever it iz, iz mighty jealous of ur boy and just plain hating thats why you are definitely a bitch, negging me with no signature u bitch ass niguh come clean and admit u did it bro, come clean
Maybe if you'd type like a person with an IQ more than Melo's shooting percentage, you wouldn't get negged.
aj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 01:06 PM   #5
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Who keeps on negging me? telling me to kill myself, and hope I die in a fire??

Maybe it's the new way to be fresh
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 01:09 PM   #6
dr.hee
Decent college freshman

dr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj1987
Maybe if you'd type like a person with an IQ more than Melo's shooting percentage, you wouldn't get negged.

dr.hee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 02:49 PM   #7
OldSkoolball#52
Banned

OldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputation

OP gettin negged by his own gimmick accounts, what a faqqit
OldSkoolball#52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 04:38 PM   #8
Fresh Kid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj1987
maybe if u pull d wade out your ass maybe u will see clearly
Old 10-18-2013, 04:39 PM   #9
Fresh Kid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSkoolball#52
OP gettin negged by his own gimmick accounts, what a faqqit
you tha damn faqqit for thinking I have gimmick accounts
Old 10-18-2013, 04:40 PM   #10
Fresh Kid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.hee

thats not fresh that salty niguh iz on sum stale shit, and thats real
Old 10-18-2013, 04:41 PM   #11
Fresh Kid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
Maybe it's the new way to be fresh
yea .......
Old 10-18-2013, 06:20 PM   #12
dr.hee
Decent college freshman

dr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

dr.hee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 06:50 PM   #13
aj1987
MH!

aj1987 is considered somewhat coolaj1987 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Why do you use the word "niguh"? It's stupid. Also, how hard is it to use 's' instead of 'z' at the end of words? People might actually take you seriously.
aj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 06:54 PM   #14
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this board

Going out of your way to misspell words makes you look retarded.
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 06:57 PM   #15
KyleKong
OTC Heir Apparent

KyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why do you type like a complete retard?

Did you type your papers for school like this?
KyleKong is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: