Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-19-2013, 02:18 PM   #16
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

Default Re: So who is Stempel, Herb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
Meh... not doing yourself a favor by making this thread.

Didn't take any shots at your family members... just attempted to humiliate you.

He's a dick but you're not helping your cause with this thread. Best to leave shit like that alone or just reply to him in that thread if you have something you want to say. Making a thread about someone on your ignore list is never a good idea
Exactly ^^

Kids these days don't understand that mentioning someone's handle in the subject line = that person has pwnt and mindfcukt you
MadeFromDust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 02:34 PM   #17
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
It's starface.
naa. its a play on the herb stempel account that was a starface alt. i think it's hilarious, calling random posters out with brutal straight to the point honesty while being as much of a d*ck about it as possible. as for who it is, i dunno. dasher is a good bet, maybe jizzo. doesn't seem like j$ but who knows with him lol

whoever it is, if you're reading this, keep up the good work

i was reading that thread last night and def chuckled at that post about scholar
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 02:38 PM   #18
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

dude is awesome. that post about Scholar was spot on.
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 02:43 PM   #19
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
naa. its a play on the herb stempel account that was a starface alt. i think it's hilarious, calling random posters out with brutal straight to the point honesty while being as much of a d*ck about it as possible. as for who it is, i dunno. dasher is a good bet, maybe jizzo. doesn't seem like j$ but who knows with him lol

i was reading that thread last night and def chuckled at that post about scholar

My mistake, I couldn't care less so
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 02:44 PM   #20
Budadiiii
Live Strong.

Quote:

That is pretty lulzy...

At the same time it's kinda sketchy that you were the one who made that thread... here you are two years later giving a subtle compliment to the guy.. it's sketchy because this is the first time I've ever seen you post.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 02:49 PM   #21
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

It's the same poster as Goon Time and maybe lilkatemoss. Syntax wise it's Lamar doom.

Basically the Phil Hartman from Full Metal Jacket or the guy from a hidden Talents who has a knack for finding the most soul rushing brutal tactics to reveal others insecurities. Only thing is he's malicious and not wishing constructive criticism like Hartman lol. His sole purpose is to shake.

I'm not cruel enough to insult a young man who escaped a shitty uobringing who got into a marriage is working his ass off to support two people who are bred and brainwashed to disrespect your gender and where U came from. That's an uphill battle that's steep and ill only support it

It's not in my nature to attack kind hearts.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 02:50 PM   #22
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Yeah, it's all good for you guys because you don't have to worry about him cherry picking your posts for others' amusement. I'd love to see your reactions if he negged you about your race or made stupid f*cking jokes about your kid. He didn't reference my family in this past post but he's done it before. So f*ck you guys for acting like it's all fun and games.
Idc if it's "just the interwebz," I would love to see how you guys react to some f*cking loser remembering every detail about your lives and then mocking you months later about it.

You guys keep laughing, though. Have your fun at someone else's expense.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 02:57 PM   #23
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

It's tough and brutal but there's a silver lining beneath it.

One of the things that's painful but awesome with being in a relationship with a smart crazy girl is that they know exactly how to push the buttons to make u go crazy. They can sniff out your weakness and I suppose that's the gift Stemprld providing. We can not change or alter their aggression but we can choose how we wish to respond.

Thus leaving us with a few options. Compete unapologetic unphased attitude, or be formless like water as Lee said.

Unbreakable or formless fellows. You decide your war with your ego.
Old 10-19-2013, 03:04 PM   #24
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
That is pretty lulzy...

At the same time it's kinda sketchy that you were the one who made that thread... here you are two years later giving a subtle compliment to the guy.. it's sketchy because this is the first time I've ever seen you post.
i used to post a lot more, as you can tell by my post count lol

i wish i could pull off a scathing assassin gimmick like that, unfortunately my game isn't on that level and (fortunately?) my blood doesn't run that cold
Old 10-19-2013, 03:09 PM   #25
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Quote:
You guys keep laughing, though. Have your fun at someone else's expense.
anybody could be cut to pieces like that man. you're one of the more personal posters on this site, which makes you a more obvious and probably easier target. you can't put yourself out there like that then complain that this site isn't just fun and games.... even though taking that account as a whole, fun and games is precisely all it is.

take this advice to heart

Quote:
We can not change or alter their aggression but we can choose how we wish to respond.
control theory homie
Old 10-19-2013, 03:11 PM   #26
OldSkoolball#52
Banned

Quote:
naa. its a play on the herb stempel account that was a starface alt.

No, its not.

I have never ever used a gimmick account. Literally every account Ive ever used has my picture in the post a pic thread, unless it was banned too quickly for me to get a pic up.

I have no reason to spend my time making multiple accounts to troll on the internet. Why would I, I say however I feel on my regular name and own it no matter what. I dont get my jollies playing online name games like loj and j$ and jtheizzo, I have better things to do with my life.

Herb stempel is jefferson money, who is also Vcdaptw, Scholar, Franco Hamilton and a bunch of other weird accounts coming from one very weird person. Hes obsessed with me because I say what he wants to say, be it conservative, generaized, "xenophobic" or otherwise but he doesnt have the guts to with his regular account. So he uses accounts like herb stempel, mista kool, and some others I forgot to make fools like you think its me because hes parodying me. It aint.

I also dont care if you want to believe its me or pretend like you do cuz yu think it bothers me. It doesnn. I have no concern for anything you think or other random proles like professormurder believe. I just like to set the record straight every once in a while whe this comes up for the sake of people who might legitimately have the wrong impression.

The op IS herb stempel, thats why he made the thread. He was waiting for the "its starface" to come up so he could see some discussion about me. Dude has a serious chris bosh thing goin for my nuts.
OldSkoolball#52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 03:16 PM   #27
RidonKs
NBA Legend

i know u weren't the gimmick op is talking about, but you weren't herb stempel? that was a while ago but i thought that was just one of ur accounts after a ban or something. oh well, w/e
Old 10-19-2013, 03:16 PM   #28
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

No just no

Ugh moron

U need like a decade more of learning human nature and personal psychology guy
Old 10-19-2013, 03:25 PM   #29
OldSkoolball#52
Banned

Quote:
i know u weren't the gimmick op is talking about, but you weren't herb stempel? that was a while ago but i thought that was just one of ur accounts after a ban or something. oh well, w/e

Never gimmick accounts.

Herb stempel just echoes what I normally say but in a way intended to make me look callous and oblivious. Wtf would I do that to myself for?

And just in general, even tho an occasional gimmick like Rosey Cheeks does crack me up once in a while, and even the J$ gimmick used to be a great read, I can appreciate the ocassional troll account from others but Id be way too embarrassed with myself if I ever actually spent my own time doing it. Besides, I have plenty to say - maybe too much - with my own name, I dont need to be saying even more wih others. Im here bc I enjoy real discussion. When I want to play games and have a laugh I go out and live my real life. Somethin OP cant identify wit.

Last edited by OldSkoolball#52 : 10-19-2013 at 03:28 PM.
OldSkoolball#52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 03:28 PM   #30
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSkoolball#52
No, its not.

I have never ever used a gimmick account. Literally every account Ive ever used has my picture in the post a pic thread, unless it was banned too quickly for me to get a pic up.

I have no reason to spend my time making multiple accounts to troll on the internet. Why would I, I say however I feel on my regular name and own it no matter what. I dont get my jollies playing online name games like loj and j$ and jtheizzo, I have better things to do with my life.

Herb stempel is jefferson money, who is also Vcdaptw, Scholar, Franco Hamilton and a bunch of other weird accounts coming from one very weird person. Hes obsessed with me because I say what he wants to say, be it conservative, generaized, "xenophobic" or otherwise but he doesnt have the guts to with his regular account. So he uses accounts like herb stempel, mista kool, and some others I forgot to make fools like you think its me because hes parodying me. It aint.

I also dont care if you want to believe its me or pretend like you do cuz yu think it bothers me. It doesnn. I have no concern for anything you think or other random proles like professormurder believe. I just like to set the record straight every once in a while whe this comes up for the sake of people who might legitimately have the wrong impression.

The op IS herb stempel, thats why he made the thread. He was waiting for the "its starface" to come up so he could see some discussion about me. Dude has a serious chris bosh thing goin for my nuts.

This is just... Sad.

You're seriously thinking I'm obsessed with you? I don't even say shit about you. I'm so out of the loop that when people mention "Starface," I didn't even know who it was until you just admitted that's you.

And to even think that I have alt accounts is laughable. This is my only account. Jeff can verify it by checking IP addresses.

@J$, I figured it wasn't you behind this pathetic Stempel, Herb account. You're an intelligent dude and I would've found it hard to believe someone like you would take time out of his day to bash someone over petty matters.

Lastly, @everyone reading, I've already admitted I've made the mistake to share personal details about my life, but I just don't get why some of you, like RidonKs, think it should be obvious to me that I'd get bashed for these things. I get it. It's the interwebz after all. Trolls exist, great. I just find it so pathetic that people hide behind their computer screens and bash people over bullshit.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: