Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-19-2013, 02:33 PM   #31
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: So who is Stempel, Herb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
No just no

Ugh moron

U need like a decade more of learning human nature and personal psychology guy
He accused that Jameer kid of being LOJ. Dude thinks he has it figured out but he's been dead wrong on so many accounts.. no pun intended

Literally every single one of his accusations over the past few days has been wrong. The guy seems to have a certain amount of common sense but I can't wrap my head around how he can **** up so much in just a few short days and still be 100% confident in himself.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 02:38 PM   #32
OldSkoolball#52
Banned

OldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
This is just... Sad.

You're seriously thinking I'm obsessed with you? I don't even say shit about you. I'm so out of the loop that when people mention "Starface," I didn't even know who it was until you just admitted that's you.

And to even think that I have alt accounts is laughable. This is my only account. Jeff can verify it by checking IP addresses.

@J$, I figured it wasn't you behind this pathetic Stempel, Herb account. You're an intelligent dude and I would've found it hard to believe someone like you would take time out of his day to bash someone over petty matters.

Lastly, @everyone reading, I've already admitted I've made the mistake to share personal details about my life, but I just don't get why some of you, like RidonKs, think it should be obvious to me that I'd get bashed for these things. I get it. It's the interwebz after all. Trolls exist, great. I just find it so pathetic that people hide behind their computer screens and bash people over bullshit.

Anyone who thinks this fool is some legitimate married dude has a seriously suspect IQ. Its just a bunch of weird posts describing a fabricated life so he can get information about what other posters here would do in his made up circumstance, and thus learn more about them. Hes been doing this on all his other accounts that have no legit pictures ever posted with them. J$, VCDAPTW, its the same weird stalker on all of em, he fabricates weird life stories and then tries to start conversations about them so he can archive any details posters share about themselves in the discussion. Hes just some weird creep with a bunch of accounts. I thought this was common knowedge but I guess some are still aloof.
OldSkoolball#52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 02:44 PM   #33
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He posted pics of himself WITH HIS WIFE. And daughter.

Pull your head out of your fukking ass. You have common sense and care about the truth so stop spewing BS. It's unbecoming.

Budadii can see the forest from the trees and he's just a new fellow. How could a seasoned vet be so mistaken and so utterly convinced in his mistakenness. Ugh your dreams of being a truth teller are coming to a halt Chris if u don't wizen the fukk up.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 02:46 PM   #34
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Lastly, @everyone reading, I've already admitted I've made the mistake to share personal details about my life, but I just don't get why some of you, like RidonKs, think it should be obvious to me that I'd get bashed for these things. I get it. It's the interwebz after all. Trolls exist, great. I just find it so pathetic that people hide behind their computer screens and bash people over bullshit.
i don't see why it has to have been a mistake. you have probably gotten some really genuine earnest responses in threads you've made airing our your shit, no? i know i've offered a couple for what its worth. seems to me a decent trade off. and when the bullies and trolls go after you, and they happen to strike a nerve? so what. if they're any good at their craft, that's their entire intent. once they find it, they exploit it. like j$ said, its how you handle your own response that determines what impact they're having. everybody has baggage that can be turned against them. just take it on as constructive criticism.

like take jameer and all the stuff he posts. 80% of the thread he just made is dudes laughing at him. not very encouraging for a young dude. at the same time, i think it's much more healthy for him to plaster his sometimes odd but usually completely normal teenage issues on this board than to bottle them up and constantly have to battle back the assumption that he's a fked up weirdo. he clearly doesn't have any place else to go with this stuff, so an internet forum serves as his outlet. i wish i'd have used some outlet when i was his age the way he is now. could have saved myself a lot of grief.

he's being pushed around and laughed at like the grade school dweeb, but long term it's probably gonna do him a world of favours... he'll accept the bad with the good, but it's the good that'll stick around. that's what happens for people with the courage to honestly reflect on their issues in full view of a sometimes hostile audience.
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 02:46 PM   #35
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSkoolball#52
Anyone who thinks this fool is some legitimate married dude has a seriously suspect IQ. Its just a bunch of weird posts describing a fabricated life so he can get information about what other posters here would do in his made up circumstance, and thus learn more about them. Hes been doing this on all his other accounts that have no legit pictures ever posted with them. J$, VCDAPTW, its the same weird stalker on all of em, he fabricates weird life stories and then tries to start conversations about them so he can archive any details posters share about themselves in the discussion. Hes just some weird creep with a bunch of accounts. I thought this was common knowedge but I guess some are still aloof.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 02:49 PM   #36
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i've held onto one j$ conspiracy theory for a while... can't kick the thought that sourpatchkids is your own creation. like a weird expression of losing your youth by reliving your naive formative years through a curious thoughtful happy go lucky hs freshman. honestly that does seem like your time of shtick
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 02:57 PM   #37
OldSkoolball#52
Banned

OldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
He posted pics of himself WITH HIS WIFE. And daughter.

You posted pics of a Handsome Man and apartments over-looking the East River. What did that prove?

This thread, predictably, has gone loony with you talking to yourself on your own gimmicks. This is now a waste of time, Im out.

Have a nice weekend.
OldSkoolball#52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 03:04 PM   #38
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaspah
Scholar you're the most feminine fcking dude on here.

Your brain works like a fcking females.

This thread is comparable to a group of girls at high school huddling around trying to figure out who's spreading rumors that you stuff your bra

Just shut the fck up you lame ass. Everyone talks sh!t. About everybody. Especially when your ****0t ass isn't around. Grow up dipsh!t.

You and that I'm so rad guy are two peas in a pod.

This sums up my feelings pretty well. You are in serious need of a tampon sir
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 03:12 PM   #39
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsPackers
This sums up my feelings pretty well. You are in serious need of a tampon sir

U bring up a good point

It's inevitable that the 5 people u spend the most time with end up summing your character FUUKING humans and their mirror neurons . I tried the whole dignam I want my product to be an environment angle in uni but that FATIGUES u quick Jesus no wonder people go with the flow

Iirc ops closest folks are two females I remember him being a lot manlier and vicious and caustic not even a year back. Like vegeta PRE earth vs vegeta post Bulma heh . Ridin motorcycles talking sheet all that jazz

There's a realm why bachelors and players are in general livelier and funner and funnier to be with. They ain't got a lady as a primary influence on they behavior

It's like even with all the willpower in the world a manly dude getting married strips him off a great deal of his masculinity

*****. We gotta counteract this with MORE shooting the sheet with the brothas. Point blank period.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 06:52 PM   #40
Ass Dan
LOL Maker, Intraweb

Ass Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What if Stempel, Herb was Starface doing a Starface impersonation?

I tried to pull off an Ass Dan troll account but it failed miserably, Jeff told me in no uncertain terms to take my ball and go home, then his imaginary friend Steve jumped up from behind and screamed 'yeah!!'

Scholar my lil friend, develop the thick skin of the armadillo, that way when GW Bush is out clearing brush, it won't hurt when you get scraped by a branch.

Branch Rickey, despite what we have been taught, was a racist.
Ass Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 10:27 PM   #41
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's Dasher.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: