Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-20-2013, 12:50 AM   #136
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ~UFC 166: Cain Vs. Junior Dos Santos III (Trilogy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJ SIMPSON 2.0
Cain is bad for the UFC. If we're gonna get 25 minutes of him holding his opponent to the fence I'd rather watch frasier.
You are acting like this was couture vs Vera. He absolutely ****ed jds up on the cage. He did a ton of damage. He never just stalled. If you don't recognize that for the dominant performance it was, go watch kick boxing
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 12:50 AM   #137
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Cain is bad for the UFC. If we're gonna get 25 minutes of him holding his opponent to the fence I'd rather watch frasier.

Last time I checked this was UFC not boxing.

Most fighters in the UFC fight on the ground dude.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 12:50 AM   #138
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Hate the sport/rules, not the fighter. The goal is to win and it shouldn't matter how.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 12:52 AM   #139
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You all should know by now to just pretend OJ isn't talking. I don't remember the last time he made a post that wasn't antagonistic/critical of something
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 12:55 AM   #140
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

That OJ kid is an idiot. He clearly doesn't watch MMA/UFC. Just ignore his stupid ass.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 12:55 AM   #141
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

SourPatchKids ... Go watch their 2nd fight.
Old 10-20-2013, 12:57 AM   #142
OJ SIMPSON 2.0
Banned

OJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
Hate the sport/rules, not the fighter. The goal is to win and it shouldn't matter how.
If all we can expect from a Cain title defense is 25 minutes of him holding his opponent against the fence then I'll probably skip every match he fights in. It's funny how weak Cain is though. He hit JDS over 300 times and finally got a stoppage. It just shows how weak his pillow like punches are, he's a joke. Well, I already skip every title defense GSP fights in, I guess I won't watch Cain's matches either.
OJ SIMPSON 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 12:59 AM   #143
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

Cain is a savage. Two fights now where JDS looked like he literally got mauled by a grizzly.

BTW to all the complainers, tonights performance was no wall and stall. Sure he held JDS to the cage all night but there was no stalling, he was active throughout and he did a fvckton of damage, hurt JDS badly yet again (and to JDS' credit managed to survive much much longer than the average UFC fighter would've).

Credit to Cain, he is the baddest man in the HW division and will be for quite some time.
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 12:59 AM   #144
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
If all we can expect from a Cain title defense is 25 minutes of him holding his opponent against the fence then I'll probably skip every match he fights in. It's funny how weak Cain is though. He hit JDS over 300 times and finally got a stoppage. It just shows how weak his pillow like punches are, he's a joke. Well, I already skip every title defense GSP fights in, I guess I won't watch Cain's matches either.

alright.
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 01:00 AM   #145
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

let me know when anyone wants to talk MMA. this thread is supposedly about MMA.

P.S. those were some of the greatest fights i've ever seen.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 01:02 AM   #146
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

Barnett/Velasquez is what I'm dreaming on now.
Old 10-20-2013, 01:02 AM   #147
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
let me know when anyone wants to talk MMA. this thread is supposedly about MMA.

P.S. those were some of the greatest fights i've ever seen.
Ignore him.
Old 10-20-2013, 01:03 AM   #148
arkain
Local High School Star

arkain has decent reputation

that's gotta go down as one of the all-time fighting events, i mean the entire card not just the heavyweight fight

i wish there was a way i could see diego sanchez vs diego sanchez
arkain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 01:03 AM   #149
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
Barnett/Velasquez is what I'm dreaming on now.

when/if Barnett beats Browne, im sure he will get the winner of Cain/Werdum
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 01:05 AM   #150
OJ SIMPSON 2.0
Banned

OJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
That OJ kid is an idiot. He clearly doesn't watch MMA/UFC. Just ignore his stupid ass.
Fvck you cvnt, I've been watching since 2004, it's just sad seeing men fight like girls. Pinning your opponent against the fence is not fighting, he's no better than that pvssy ass Randy Couture and his famous dirty Boxing(Holding your opponent against the fence for the whole fight then somehow winning). UFC needs like a 3 second rule so you can only hold your opponent against it for so long.
OJ SIMPSON 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: