Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Seattle SuperSonics Forum

Seattle SuperSonics Forum Seattle Supersonics message board - sonics fan forum

Old 02-24-2007, 06:51 PM   #1
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default trade petro???

percy allen of the seattle times writes:

The emergence of Nick Collison as a true NBA center appears to have reduced Seattle's need for three 7-footers, which could put reserve Johan Petro on the trading block in the offseason.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...niglance24.htm

should we trade him? for whom?
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 07:34 PM   #2
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: trade petro???

For a shot blocker maybe? Though we do got Sene for that...Maybe a Wilcox/Petro for a different PF deal? Or maybe Collison can play PF, and another more defensive Center.

Anyways, I like the combo of Allen and Lewis and hope its going to stay together for next year. Even though that doesn't sound right, and hasn't worked, I think if we were healthy this year we would be good. I also hope Watson and Ridnour can come back again, even though that hasn't worked all too well this year...

I just hope we don't take a step back into rebuilding, and come out playing well next year
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 07:49 PM   #3
JMEWLS

I always thought Petro was a pretty decent shot blocker? I know he's a beast on the boards.. Orlando would like him
Old 02-24-2007, 08:46 PM   #4
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMEWLS
I always thought Petro was a pretty decent shot blocker? I know he's a beast on the boards.. Orlando would like him
Hate to say it. He is neither. Not a good rebounder, or a shot blocker. Maybe one day he will though. Has potential on his offensive game though
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: