Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 10-27-2013, 08:44 AM   #16
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Re: Are you ready?

A guard that averages 7 pts 1stl 1 asst 3 rbs must be a scrub too.

Funny enough I'm not so excited about the upcoming season.

The Knicks had a miracle start to the season that gave them a leg up and another run that made the season. Is this team capable of doing it again with the league getting significantly better than last year? The league was tremendously awful last year.

Last edited by Rameek : 10-27-2013 at 08:51 AM.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 06:28 PM   #17
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I feel like this team did a little addition by subtraction. I don't think we maximized what we could get out of the offseason. That said, we lost a lot of bums and guys who didn't contribute due to injury. I'm mainly excited because I'm ready to see some basketball. **** football (see: my Jets make me sick). Floyd doesn't fight till May probably. Too cold for tennis.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 08:02 PM   #18
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My oldest son described the Knicks using his bike, and his friends bike in Babylon....

They both have R1's, his friend has upgraded the exhaust using slip ons.

My son has the full yoshi's, power commander v, ecu flashed, and his bike has been dyno tuned.

One bike is 180hp on the brake, the other is 170hp on the rear wheel.

If any of you guys know something about bikes, you know who is ready to rock.

They both improved, but one improved alot....one is the Knicks, the other is the rest of the other playoff teams.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 09:12 AM   #19
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

I don't know shit about motorcycles, but the idea that so many other teams have improved so much more than the Knicks is overblown.

Carmelo not playing out of position is huge.

Adding a big that perfectly compliments Carmelo's game is huge.

8-15 of the roster is better and helps a little

Almost no chance the Knicks get less out of Amare

Knicks are still a top 4 ec team. (IMO only Chicago jumps them w rose and deng). Brooklyn is the slowest team in the league and with pierce and joe Johnson they'll have a hard time with anybody who has scorers at the 2 or 3
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 11:33 AM   #20
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
My oldest son described the Knicks using his bike, and his friends bike in Babylon....

They both have R1's, his friend has upgraded the exhaust using slip ons.

My son has the full yoshi's, power commander v, ecu flashed, and his bike has been dyno tuned.

One bike is 180hp on the brake, the other is 170hp on the rear wheel.

If any of you guys know something about bikes, you know who is ready to rock.

They both improved, but one improved alot....one is the Knicks, the other is the rest of the other playoff teams.
So I know your son must have upgraded his forks, rotors, calipers etc.... 170 at the wheel is incredible.
Old 10-29-2013, 06:30 PM   #21
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
So I know your son must have upgraded his forks, rotors, calipers etc.... 170 at the wheel is incredible.
Absolutely, alot of work was put in, he only races now.
Old 10-29-2013, 06:32 PM   #22
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
I don't know shit about motorcycles, but the idea that so many other teams have improved so much more than the Knicks is overblown.

Carmelo not playing out of position is huge.

Adding a big that perfectly compliments Carmelo's game is huge.

8-15 of the roster is better and helps a little

Almost no chance the Knicks get less out of Amare

Knicks are still a top 4 ec team. (IMO only Chicago jumps them w rose and deng). Brooklyn is the slowest team in the league and with pierce and joe Johnson they'll have a hard time with anybody who has scorers at the 2 or 3
Actually Woody is planning on running melo at the 4 tomorrow in the home opener.

Bargnani is not a good player, he only compliments melo because he's an even less efficient version.

I really dont have interest in who's better and stuff, I just know whom has improved.

We did, others improved more.
Old 10-29-2013, 07:32 PM   #23
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

Quote:
Actually Woody is planning on running melo at the 4 tomorrow in the home opener.

Bargnani is not a good player, he only compliments melo because he's an even less efficient version.

I really dont have interest in who's better and stuff, I just know whom has improved.

We did, others improved more.
Just because Woodson does something doesn't mean he is right. Woodson is the dumbest coach in the nba and will be the downfall of this team.

Woodson improperly uses Carmelo. But it's not like he's jut using Carmelo wrong. He also uses jr, Felton, chandler, and it looks like Bargnani wrong as well.
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 03:16 AM   #24
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

My body is moistened and willing. Let's do this thing.

Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 06:09 AM   #25
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

chicagos gonna kick our asses after the ass pounding they took yesterday
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 09:03 AM   #26
Rameek
Krust Kingz

He rides it track and street or its dedicated track?
Quote:
Absolutely, alot of work was put in, he only races now.

I doubt things are etched in stone. Just because he doesnt do what you want means he's the dumbest coach in the world. It does make some sense that MWP starts. MWP and Melo can be interchangeable on the offensive and defensive end based on the match ups. I still think things will be fluid until JR comes back. It's early season tinkering.
Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
Just because Woodson does something doesn't mean he is right. Woodson is the dumbest coach in the nba and will be the downfall of this team.

Woodson improperly uses Carmelo. But it's not like he's jut using Carmelo wrong. He also uses jr, Felton, chandler, and it looks like Bargnani wrong as well.

Last edited by Rameek : 10-30-2013 at 09:38 AM.
Old 10-30-2013, 03:57 PM   #27
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Rameek, the bike isnt built for the street anymore, it's legal, but it's only race worthy now.
Old 10-30-2013, 06:47 PM   #28
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

All excitement went through the window. Starting Prigioni. Fast forward me to the end of the season lol Woodson is an idiot.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 01:44 AM   #29
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Kind of a dud game to start the season with, but they did what they had to do.

Bulls tomorrow. Hopefully we'll see some Amar'e.

Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 06:21 AM   #30
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
chicagos gonna kick our asses after the ass pounding they took yesterday

Clutch, is that you?
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: