Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 10-22-2013, 03:14 AM   #31
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Nerlens Noel may not play at all this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take Your Lumps
Looks like Philly got stuck with the flaming bag of doodoo.

Again.
Eh, Sixers are tanking so if Noel taking the whole year off means he gets 100% for next year and it means they lose a few more games than everyone comes out a winner. Except people who watch the 76ers play basketball, but they're not that important right now.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 03:23 AM   #32
Guy Ledouche
I hit open layups

Guy Ledouche has an OK reputation so far

Well thats not really a big deal, seeing as the team is trying to be as terrible as possible. Thaddeus Young will be the best player. Thats going to be a nice draft next year.
Guy Ledouche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 03:45 AM   #33
SpurrDurr
Local High School Star

SpurrDurr has decent reputation

Like he would have some sort of impact if he came back in his 1st year in NBA after a serious injury.

Sixers won't tank on purpose, it ll come natural. There are some NBA teams that will be awful to watch this year, regular season will be ugly as shit.

Only bright note of the season i can think is that Rose is back.
SpurrDurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 06:08 AM   #34
senelcoolidge
College star

senelcoolidge has not been impressing people

Well Noel can return 100%. Gain some weight. Learn to play basketball. He will actually benefit from sitting out a year.
senelcoolidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 07:36 AM   #35
kurple
NBA All-star

kurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.
so rumours that he might miss the whole season at this early stage: huge red flags.
like blake griffin?
kurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 08:36 AM   #36
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

the aint getting Wiggins from us
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 08:44 AM   #37
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurple
like blake griffin?

No nothing like Blake Griffin. Griffin got injured a day before the season started, tried to return through conservative rehab, and eventually had to settle for surgery in January.

Noel injured himself in February. If he doesnīt play competitive basketball this season, heīll go over 20 months without a real game. Why would you do that to a young player, if you arenīt already very concerned? Itīs certainly not the tanking, cause they are by far the worst team in the league even with Noel.
R.I.P. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 08:44 AM   #38
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

2 times in a row philly gives up a good player to get a center that doesn't play for a season.

At least this time it seems like its on purpose. I'm sure Noel would be back if sixers weren't tanking so hard.
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 08:53 AM   #39
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak has decent reputationILLsmak has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Drew

wow... lol

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 10:17 AM   #40
miamiandorlando
Serious playground baller

miamiandorlando is popular on this boardmiamiandorlando is popular on this boardmiamiandorlando is popular on this boardmiamiandorlando is popular on this boardmiamiandorlando is popular on this board

julius randle is gonna look good next to nerlens nest year
miamiandorlando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 11:13 AM   #41
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

bynum part 2
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 11:52 AM   #42
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Mr. Glass 3.0?

Will he become the next Greg Oden or the next Marcus Camby.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 12:08 PM   #43
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
Mr. Glass 3.0?

Will he become the next Greg Oden or the next Marcus Camby.

Last edited by poido123 : 10-22-2013 at 12:12 PM.
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: