Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-24-2007, 09:09 PM   #1
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation
Default Will the Heat make the playoffs now?

Do you think they can still sneak into the playoffs? As of right now they have the 8th seed, 1 game ahead of NJ, and 2 games ahead of NY. If they do make the playoffs and get Wade back around that time, do you think they can advance to the next round, even if Detroit is their opponent? Discuss.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 09:14 PM   #2
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Will the Heat make the playoffs now?

Do you think someone will make a 5th or 6th thread asking the same question?
DeuceWallaces is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 10:21 PM   #3
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat cool

no... they are pretty much done with Wade... no consistent scorer, no consistent passer... no YOUTH!
wally_world is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 03:02 PM   #4
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally_world
no... they are pretty much done with Wade... no consistent scorer, no consistent passer... no YOUTH!

Kopono seems to be solid now, certainly not a star. Every Heat fan was ranting and raving about the improvement Dorrell Wright was making early in the season. Can he play SG?

I still see them making the playoffs, but not going anywhere, unless their veterans really surprise me.

EDIT: After looking at their record, I change my mind. I didn't realize they were 26-28 at this point. I'm about 50/50 on them making the playoffs. 54 games are done, that leaves 28... Teams don't usually make the playoffs without winning 40-45 or so. They'd have to win half their games to get in the playoffs with that figure.

Mathius

Last edited by Mathius : 02-25-2007 at 03:09 PM.
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 03:27 PM   #5
sweetmoney
Can barely lace up my sneakers

sweetmoney has an OK reputation so far

They're gonna have to work really hard to make sure they dont lose their seed. The only team below that could take it away from them are the Nets but even the Nets aren't that strong.
sweetmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 03:29 PM   #6
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Do you think someone will make a 5th or 6th thread asking the same question?

Regarding the reputation of insidehoops.com forum, yes i think so.
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 03:36 PM   #7
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Not without Wade..I just can't see it..
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 03:49 PM   #8
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

ABC is talking about this right now while the Cavs are playing the Heat and Shaq is quoted as saying, "I will deliver."

Jon Barry commentated, voiced what I've been saying for years, Shaq hasn't won a title without another superstar player on the team.

Now's the time to see if he's really the real deal.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 09:03 PM   #9
Human Error
Proves idiots wrong

Human Error is starting to rub some people the wrong wayHuman Error is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally_world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
Not without Wade..I just can't see it..

Human Error is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 09:05 PM   #10
Ianou
I brick open layups

Ianou has an OK reputation so far

Yea they'll make the playoffs because Shaq is playing like he was in his prime. It won't last thought and they will lose early on in the playoffs.
Ianou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 09:20 PM   #11
D-Wade
Great college starter

D-Wade has an OK reputation so far

Well we go joint top with the wizzards if thay lose against the knicks and we beat them tomorrow
D-Wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 02:06 PM   #12
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

For all the non believers out there heat are climbing the charts. in less than a month they have gone from "will they make the playoffs" to the next question, how long till they take over the division?
EAST STANDINGS
Includes Mar. 11
1. * Detroit --
2. Cleveland 2.0
3. * Toronto 6.0
4. Chicago 4.0
5. * Washington 5.5
6. Miami 6.5
7. Indiana 10.5
8. New York 11.0

Last edited by gts : 03-12-2007 at 02:09 PM.
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: