Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-23-2013, 09:24 AM   #31
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Russell Wilson > Andrew Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
You are the stereotypical seattle resident and seahawks fan.

Andrew Luck is better in EVERY facet of the game. Hes bigger, stronger, faster, stronger arm, more accurate, better football instincts, higher qbr, more athletic, better leader etc etc etc
Lololololol. Your a. Stereotypical Hype buyer.

How the fucc can you be more accurate with a lower completion percentage and more pics????

Better football instincts. No. Wilson so smart. Knows when to tuck it and run and most important probably the best at throwing the ball away. Avoiding sacks NOT forcing throws. No real stat for that, but real fans know.

Faster. No. Double rushing yards.

Shit is hilarious.

Luck
Luck has lower percentage completion and more pics but somehow he's more accurate? ?? I just don't see how any sane human being can type that.

Tell a wide open Reggie Wayne that .....smh
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 11:33 AM   #32
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
You are the stereotypical seattle resident and seahawks fan.

Andrew Luck is better in EVERY facet of the game. Hes bigger, stronger, faster, stronger arm, more accurate, better football instincts, higher qbr, more athletic, better leader etc etc etc

He is not better in those 4 categories AT ALL. Makes me wonder if you've actually watched them play. Also QBR is one of the worst stats in football. Wilson actually has a better Passer rating IIRC.

I don't disagree with the notion that Luck is better but people need to stop acting like it is not close.
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 12:17 PM   #33
MavsSuperFan
NBA rookie of the year

MavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
We're typing.

Hell no.

I write like a disgruntled black man sick of my main man not getting the credit he deserves. Sick of good ole boys "better" at qb for absolutely no apparent reason. You wouldn't understand.

Crackers gonna crack.
That sometimes applies to skip
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 05:24 PM   #34
KNOW1EDGE
AKA MUGGSY

KNOW1EDGE has decent reputationKNOW1EDGE has decent reputation

Statistics dont even matter.

Luck is a better QB than Wilson.

Wilson is a great quarterback in his own right. But there is a reason Andrew Luck went #1 and Russell Wilson went #75.
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 05:27 PM   #35
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Quote:

Wilson is a great quarterback in his own right. But there is a reason Andrew Luck went #1 and Russell Wilson went #75.

Irrelevant.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 05:35 PM   #36
KNOW1EDGE
AKA MUGGSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
Irrelevant.

Luck was taken #1 while Wilson was taken #75. This thread is comparing Andrew Luck and Russell Wilson. Posters are stating reasons why they think one is better than the other.

Explain how that is irrelevant to the discussion....

#1 picks are usually better than #75 picks. History has proved thats not always the case, but typically, the #1 pick is better than the #75, i think their draft position is relevant to the discussion. But as a Wilson supporter i can see why you would dismiss draft position as "irrelevant"

What about vertical leap, 3 cone drill and broad jump? are those irrelevant stats? Cuz Luck was better than Wilson in all 3 in the combine.

Luck is also a better quarterback on a worse team.
Wilson has the 2nd best defense and 2nd best rushing game statistically.
Wilson doesnt have to do much besides not screw up.
Old 10-23-2013, 05:40 PM   #37
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

It's irrelevant for obvious reasons. I don't feel like explaining why. I'm sure someone else will.
Old 10-23-2013, 05:45 PM   #38
KNOW1EDGE
AKA MUGGSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
It's irrelevant for obvious reasons. I don't feel like explaining why. I'm sure someone else will.

"I dont feel like explaining or defending my moronic and inaccurate statements, but i do feel like responding to say my views are obvious and ill let other people explain why"

We are talking about Andrew Luck and Russell Wilson.

Anything to do with either of them is relevant to the discussion.

You are a jacka$$
Old 10-23-2013, 05:57 PM   #39
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This would be Carbines favorite thread of all time if Russell had been drafted by the Colts
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 06:01 PM   #40
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

I'm confused.
Old 10-23-2013, 08:34 PM   #41
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:

Bwagahahahagahahahaha.

Ahhhhy my stomach.

Jemarcus Russell. Tim couch. Akili Smith. Ryan leaf. All top 3 picks.

Chris redman Giovanni carmazzi picked before Brady.

Many many other examples. Smh....

You actually prooved my point perfectly. Luck had all the hype two years before he entered the league. Brainwashed. HeHAS to be good. LOL.

Wilson more tds less picks. Better completion percentage mobile. Smart.

Look at my first poast. Be fuccin objective. You are blinded by hype.
Old 10-24-2013, 05:10 AM   #42
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

OP, get over it, you f.aggot.

Luck is hyped, cool. Big deal. There's a reasons he's hyped jackass. Took over the PM colts, stud out of Stanford that can straight ball. Took a bottom feeding Colts the year before and made them relevant. There's a story behind it, it sells.

All BS aside, Luck is good. STATS DONT TELL THE WHOLE STORY, otherwise why wouldn't people just add stats of teams and if the team had better stats, they would get the W. No, they play the game: there's the "eye test"

Some of it is stats, and RW has good stats. The guy is a stud. Smart. Looks like he's very efficient but make no mistake about it, the Seahawks are a defensive team. That's what makes them good. The defense supports, the offense.

Now, that doesn't take anything away from luck. He's a great QB, in his own right. Who's better? Luck or Wilson? Whatever. It's close. You can make an argument for either one.

Luck has a weaker team and the kid is litterally running the show there. It's his team. the team goes as he takes them. They jus beat the broncos. They have those moments where they look great, and he leads them. He outplayed Peyton. He's young and he's not as "consistent" as Wilson, but I'll tell you what. You would be a fool to think Luck doesn't have potential. The guy is going to be a stud. He's big, he can run, he can pass, dude has a cannon and he's fearless.

Only time will tell, but as of now, stats wise, RW might have better stats, but stats aren't everything. What team you play on, and how you play the game are another component. Watch and see the potential develop for these two young 1/4 backs. Sky is the limit.
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 05:56 AM   #43
KNOW1EDGE
AKA MUGGSY

Wilson has the 2nd best rushing game and 2nd best defense. But their passing yards per game is 25th. He's a good game manager for that team, and a great QB, top 10 for sure.

Luck inherited a terrible team and turned them into a playoff team immediately. His impact on the game is much greater than Wilsons.

I do think Wilson is better than Kapernick though
Old 10-24-2013, 06:06 AM   #44
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Wilson has the 2nd best rushing game and 2nd best defense. But their passing yards per game is 25th. He's a good game manager for that team, and a great QB, top 10 for sure.

Luck inherited a terrible team and turned them into a playoff team immediately. His impact on the game is much greater than Wilsons.

I do think Wilson is better than Kapernick though

Yeah. You basically summed up my post.
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 11:19 AM   #45
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
OP, get over it, you f.aggot.

Luck is hyped, cool. Big deal. There's a reasons he's hyped jackass. Took over the PM colts, stud out of Stanford that can straight ball. Took a bottom feeding Colts the year before and made them relevant. There's a story behind it, it sells.

All BS aside, Luck is good. STATS DONT TELL THE WHOLE STORY, otherwise why wouldn't people just add stats of teams and if the team had better stats, they would get the W. No, they play the game: there's the "eye test"

Some of it is stats, and RW has good stats. The guy is a stud. Smart. Looks like he's very efficient but make no mistake about it, the Seahawks are a defensive team. That's what makes them good. The defense supports, the offense.

Now, that doesn't take anything away from luck. He's a great QB, in his own right. Who's better? Luck or Wilson? Whatever. It's close. You can make an argument for either one.

Luck has a weaker team and the kid is litterally running the show there. It's his team. the team goes as he takes them. They jus beat the broncos. They have those moments where they look great, and he leads them. He outplayed Peyton. He's young and he's not as "consistent" as Wilson, but I'll tell you what. You would be a fool to think Luck doesn't have potential. The guy is going to be a stud. He's big, he can run, he can pass, dude has a cannon and he's fearless.

Only time will tell, but as of now, stats wise, RW might have better stats, but stats aren't everything. What team you play on, and how you play the game are another component. Watch and see the potential develop for these two young 1/4 backs. Sky is the limit.

Watch your fingers fucc boy.

Ill smack the shit out you. Ruined an otherwise decent, objective poast.

I've seen every snap of Wilson's career and most of lucks. I wrote this after watching Denver game. The guy is inaccurate. Over/under throwing people. He is good. May be great, but right now r-dub is better. I honestly think Wilson's Barry Sanders like demeanor subconsciously make people think he's not as good. True professional. If he would jump up and down, have a trade mark kap flex, people would think he's better. Psychology is powerful.

Time WILL tell. Lets see what happens to luck not having a hof receiver and Wilson FINALLY gets a LEGITIMATE weapon when harvin starts playing.

Hopefully luck won't throw any more passes 5 feet off to wide open receivers that would be tds. They can't afford ANOTHER receiver tearing their acl.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: