Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-24-2007, 11:56 PM   #1
j Fresh
Local High School Star

j Fresh has an OK reputation so far
Default How do you win a girl back?

I know this may seem like only in movies, when a guy wins a girl back that he hurted so bad. But does this happen in real life?

My situation is... I sort of cheated on this girl when she was my girlfriend, but I was young. She said she would never go out with me again! I was like 11 or 12! I'm 17 now, don't you think people change? Now she likes my friend, and he likes her. And in a way I still like her!

But if possible, how do I win her back?
j Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 11:58 PM   #2
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: How do you win a girl back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by j Fresh
I know this may seem like only in movies, when a guy wins a girl back that he hurted so bad. But does this happen in real life?

My situation is... I sort of cheated on this girl when she was my girlfriend, but I was young. She said she would never go out with me again! I was like 11 or 12! I'm 17 now, don't you think people change? Now she likes my friend, and he likes her. And in a way I still like her!

probably shouldnt have been going out with a girl in 11 or 12. Real tight having your mom take you to the movies.
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 11:58 PM   #3
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

Kill you're friend and rape her, it always works!
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 11:58 PM   #4
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

um...

11 or 12 is just punking around. 11 year olds give head and eat c-unt these days and they have no true feelings for one another.

anyway, just mess up her current guy now, and tell her you want her in the sack. works every time.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 12:18 AM   #5
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Get on her knees, tell her you love her to death and that you can't live without her. Once she sees you're desperate and will do anything for her, she'll want you back.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 12:18 AM   #6
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You can't really win a girl back. When it comes down to it the decision is hers and it seems like she's picked your boy.

Plus cheating is a hard thing to get past (even if you were only 12). You gotta REALLY be in love with each other to work past one person cheating on the other.

Like everyone's said tho if you're really grimey you could just try to **** things up between her and your friend...
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 12:30 AM   #7
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

Tell her you guys were only 11 and you were stupid back then.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 12:40 AM   #8
0ne50
Local High School Star

0ne50 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by j Fresh

What do you mean by sort of cheated at the age of 11 or 12? Seems to me you are obsessed with her. 5 or 6 years is a long time to feel guilty about something you cannot change. Just forgive yourself and move on. Before you end up engaged with the chick you cheated on- five years ago- who wants revenge- and likes your friend.
0ne50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 12:41 AM   #9
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsPackers
Kill you're friend and rape her, it always works!

Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 12:48 AM   #10
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star

Jerz Netz has an OK reputation so far

buy her diamonds & roses. if you dont have enough $ for real diamonds get one from 1 of those vending machine things. (worked for me when my chick was pissed at me)
Jerz Netz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 02:44 AM   #11
theanwser
Can barely lace up my sneakers

theanwser has an OK reputation so far

Tell her how you feel about her. Don't use the word love cause that can scare the **** out of her. And whatever you do, don't try to force because if you do, you'll have no shot what so ever.
theanwser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 03:55 AM   #12
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

First & formost before you attempt to profess your love/feelings for this specific girl I say you sit your dude down and explain your case to him. Allow him to understand that you hold feelings for this female that go above & beyond just a friendship. Pains me when I see a tight knit friendship demise over a female...
Never should a set of t.its come between you and your boy!
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 04:06 AM   #13
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

Buy her a Rolls Royce Phantom and bring the car to her house and say I want you back, and if you say yes to me then you get this 400,000 dollar car. Its as simple as that.

Here is a picture or 2 of this sick car for those of you who have never seen it.

There is the Inside of the car:

Here is the outside of the car:

Last edited by Cool : 02-25-2007 at 04:09 AM.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 04:09 AM   #14
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

Buy her presents

Do something sappy and corny (ask for her forgiveness in poem, song ...) in public. She can't say no then
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 04:11 AM   #15
Zombles
Local High School Star

Zombles has decent reputation

ketamine.
Zombles is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: