Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-26-2013, 05:58 PM   #16
OldSkoolball#52
Banned

OldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputation
Default Re: Any Macbook owners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rose
Thanks for the input!

Now, does Evernote let you sketch diagrams or drawings? Kind of like how on Khan Academy they draw out the diagrams and explain the material.

Bro you know that by consuming these products you are increasing the stock value of their parent companies and allowing horrible wall street goblins to make a lot of money trading and stuff.

Im not sayin youre a lil eichmann hypocrite just cavalierly using Mac products when their manufactoring workers in Asia get treated like shit.

Im just saying. Steve Jobs, and his successor, Tim Cook, were/are a little rich for our taste and we know how evil that is dont we? But its NOT our faults. Same as how Hitler exterminated six million people on his own, without help.

Right lil Eichmann?
OldSkoolball#52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 06:24 PM   #17
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSkoolball#52
Im not blaming you lil Eichmann, Im defending you.

You are the good guy. You want to change the system that rewards all those stupid CEOs with too much money.

Just because you use their products doesnt make you a hypocrite, lil Eichmann. Thats not what im saying, lil Eichmann.

Youre really smart and progressive, and totally not a hypocrite. Keep clinging to your faith in that belief, lil Eichmann. Be strong, lil Eichmann.

I suggest you take your caricature of me and cram it directly up your underside. It is not valid. It is based on your ignorant preconceived notions.

Stop viewing the world in such black and white terms.

You know nothing about the full spectrum of my political views and you have no idea of my voting history.

I will not engage you any further on this topic. This is not the purpose of this thread and it is not my intention to derail it.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 06:45 PM   #18
OldSkoolball#52
Banned

OldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppy
I suggest you take your caricature of me and cram it directly up your underside. It is not valid. It is based on your ignorant preconceived notions.

Stop viewing the world in such black and white terms.

You know nothing about the full spectrum of my political views and you have no idea of my voting history.

I will not engage you any further on this topic. This is not the purpose of this thread and it is not my intention to derail it.

I once heard Adolf Eichmann make that exact same remark.
Old 10-26-2013, 06:57 PM   #19
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've had my Macbook Pro since 2011 and absolutely love it.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 01:03 AM   #20
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

The_Yearning is a pretty well-respected posterThe_Yearning is a pretty well-respected posterThe_Yearning is a pretty well-respected posterThe_Yearning is a pretty well-respected poster

MBA 13" user here.

#Elite.

Welcome to the club brah.
The_Yearning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 09:11 AM   #21
OldSkoolball#52
Banned

Awww look at all these cute Little Eichmanns
Old 10-27-2013, 09:58 AM   #22
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppy
I just got the new 27" Mac with the Haswell i5 processor. It was bought for me by my work.
Im curios how much did you overpay for it.
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 10:18 AM   #23
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy
Im curios how much did you overpay for it.

premium price for a premium product.
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 10:49 AM   #24
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
premium price for a premium product.
The only premium thing about it is its price.
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 11:11 AM   #25
OldSkoolball#52
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy
The only premium thing about it is its price.

DukeDelonte is a guy that insisted he needed tax payers people to foot the cost of his healthcare for him through Obama's program, meanwhile hes payin top of the line prices for top shelf luxury!

How incredibly progressive and intellectual! Morally advanced and superior indeed. #LiberalPower!

Last edited by OldSkoolball#52 : 10-27-2013 at 12:51 PM.
Old 10-27-2013, 11:17 AM   #26
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Yearning
MBA 13" user here.

#Elite.

Welcome to the club brah.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 11:24 AM   #27
I<3NBA
College superstar

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

idk if it's just me being too used to windows, but i have a hard time using macs.
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 12:03 PM   #28
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I just discovered the scribble tool on Google Drive. **** YEAH
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 04:05 PM   #29
Ikill
i be killah swag

Ikill has decent reputation

I just spilled water on my Macbook pro i dried it off and its still working but it starting making a strange noise so i shut it off.
Ikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 08:15 PM   #30
dannywpt
Analyst and therapist

dannywpt has decent reputation

Macbook Air 13' here too. Bought it about a month ago. I'm starting to get used to OS X now.

Generally I recommend Chrome, VLC, Dropbox, Libre Office and Plex (to stream media)

Specific for OS X I also use SmoothMouse and Alfred 2.

I would recommend learning all the swipe gestures for the trackpad, can be very useful for productivity.
dannywpt is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: