Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-26-2013, 04:05 AM   #1
detroitkid816
Serious playground baller

detroitkid816 has an OK reputation so far
Default Jameis Winston

Will be the greatest quarterback prospect in the history of college football. I have literally never seen a player as awe-inspiring in my entire life. John Elway 5.0
detroitkid816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 12:28 PM   #2
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Jameis Winston

Yea he's gonna be a beast. Better than Cam and Griffin.
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 06:08 PM   #3
detroitkid816

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliath Uterus
Yea he's gonna be a beast. Better than Cam and Griffin.
better than luck as well if even by a hair
Old 10-27-2013, 02:13 AM   #4
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroitkid816

better than luck is a tough call. love that kid. JM is a different QB than cam. i think he's way better at pre-snap reads and is more accurate. not to say, cam isn't...he throws a great deep ball and if you gave cam great receivers outside of smith, he'd be even more frightening. cam's more of a physical presence and can shake more tackles likely but not like JM can't do that at times either. i'll admit i was totally wrong about cam. ended up being a much better pro than i expected.

not sure winston isn't better than bridgewater still, but i'm inching closer. this is from an fsu fan. i'm trying to temper my expectations that a 19yo RS freshman can legitimately start for several nfl teams.

kid is a straight leader for sure though. always seems to be a half step ahead of everything else and say the right things. that INT he threw today wasn't even really his fault. benjamin should have held on to that. and his stats today were basically only 1st half stats. he only played one series in the second half. so take note, BCS voters. fsu only played their second and third stringers on defense the entire second half, most of which were freshman.

not like scumbag nick playing mccaron late in the game up 34-10. stay classy, nick.

Last edited by blacknapalm : 10-27-2013 at 02:23 AM.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 02:34 AM   #5
KNOW1EDGE
AKA MUGGSY

KNOW1EDGE is considered somewhat coolKNOW1EDGE is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

You guys MAY be getting a LITTLE ahead of yourselves.
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 05:35 AM   #6
detroitkid816

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
You guys MAY be getting a LITTLE ahead of yourselves.
how far along was luck this early in his career? think about that. jameis winston has looked like a 4th year senior since his first game. one of if not THE MOST accurate quarterbacks in the league right now and he's 19 man think about all this. now think about his ELITE arm, and ELITE frame, and ELITE agility, and ELITE leadership capabilities, and you have maybe the greatest quarterback prospect of all time it's not hard to see it at all for me. he's tom brady meets randall cunningham just open your eyes

Last edited by detroitkid816 : 10-27-2013 at 05:39 AM.
Old 10-27-2013, 07:51 AM   #7
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
how far along was luck this early in his career? think about that. jameis winston has looked like a 4th year senior since his first game. one of if not THE MOST accurate quarterbacks in the league right now and he's 19 man think about all this. now think about his ELITE arm, and ELITE frame, and ELITE agility, and ELITE leadership capabilities, and you have maybe the greatest quarterback prospect of all time it's not hard to see it at all for me. he's tom brady meets randall cunningham just open your eyes
The funny thing is that neither Brady nor Cunningham were considered elite prospects and they weren't drafted in the first round. Stay healthy and Winston does look like he'll have Luck's level of hype but remember that there are plenty of Tim Couch, Jamarcus Russell, Ryan Leaf, etc. stories.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 10:36 AM   #8
detroitkid816

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
The funny thing is that neither Brady nor Cunningham were considered elite prospects and they weren't drafted in the first round. Stay healthy and Winston does look like he'll have Luck's level of hype but remember that there are plenty of Tim Couch, Jamarcus Russell, Ryan Leaf, etc. stories.
yeah i agree it was ironic i said those specific qbs. i think he's gonna have more hype than luck honestly
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: