Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-10-2013, 10:06 PM   #61
ballup
Post Game Chuck Hayes

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE Fantasy League 4(Meet the teams)

Damn. I would have destroyed Manic if I didn't forget to sub guys in yesterday.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 01:46 PM   #62
Maniak
I Love LeBron

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballup
Damn. I would have destroyed Manic if I didn't forget to sub guys in yesterday.
learn to spell stupid canadian.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 01:50 PM   #63
ballup
Post Game Chuck Hayes

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
learn to spell stupid canadian.
HEY! That's my Asian side that made me mispell!

Damn Canadians.
Old 11-11-2013, 02:02 PM   #64
Maniak
I Love LeBron

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Damn Canadians indeed.
Old 11-12-2013, 12:05 AM   #65
Twin Beadles
( o Y o )

Twin Beadles has an OK reputation so far

no clue how i'm doing so well
Twin Beadles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 10:28 PM   #66
Twin Beadles
( o Y o )

Wow ZeN is dead. He literally has one player playing today and he's benched.
Old 11-16-2013, 02:46 AM   #67
Twin Beadles
( o Y o )

booze pls consider the deal i just sent you, good deal for both of us
Old 11-16-2013, 12:00 PM   #68
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twin Beadles
Wow ZeN is dead. He literally has one player playing today and he's benched.
He is always on Deadpool Zombie mode in fantasy games.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 01:44 PM   #69
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Waste of space to have people in the draft that from day one dont care.Zen and lamar shouldnt be in next year.

Its one thing to lose interest sometime during the season another if you didnt give a shit to begin with.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 02:27 PM   #70
ballup
Post Game Chuck Hayes

I dont mind Lamar. Him choosing Laker scrubs allow the rest of us to get better players.
Old 11-24-2013, 12:50 PM   #71
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Rose
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 09:19 AM   #72
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Divison 1 and 3 = Western Conference
7 teams above 500.

Divison 1 is ****ing stacked

Divison 2 and 4 = Eastern Conference
4 teams above 500.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 09:22 AM   #73
Biggums
itchy

Biggums is considered somewhat coolBiggums is considered somewhat coolBiggums is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by andremiller07
Divison 1 and 3 = Western Conference
7 teams above 500.

Divison 1 is ****ing stacked

Divison 2 and 4 = Eastern Conference
4 teams above 500.
I'll see you in the playoffs mate
Biggums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 11:57 AM   #74
Maniak
I Love LeBron

oh shit, me vs al this week.

i must destroy.
Old 11-28-2013, 10:34 AM   #75
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://basketball.fantasysports.yaho...wtrade?trid=29

Block this trade, I must have agreed accidently. I thought I was only sending a text comment saying no way but a counter proposal.

That guy Kareem Cookies is fishy but he did achieve his.
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: