Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-06-2015, 02:41 AM   #1
KevinNYC
RunThroughTheShots

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default (function(){var h=this,m=function(a){var b=typeof a;if("object"==b)if(a){if(a instanc

(function(){var h=this,m=function(a){var b=typeof a;if("object"==b)if(a){if(a instanceof Array)return"array";if(a instanceof Object)return b;var c=Object.prototype.toString.call(a);if("[object Window]"==c)return"object";if("[object Array]"==c||"number"==typeof a.length&&"undefined"!=typeof a.splice&&"undefined"!=typeof a.propertyIsEnumerable&&!a.propertyIsEnumerable("s plice"))return"array";if("[object Function]"==c||"undefined"!=typeof a.call&&"undefined"!=typeof a.propertyIsEnumerable&&!a.propertyIsEnumerable("c all"))return"function"}else return"null";else if("function"==b&&"undefined"==typeof a.call)return"object";return b},n=function(a){return"string"==typeof a},aa=function(a,b){var c=Array.prototype.slice.call(arguments,1);return function(){var b=c.slice();b.push.apply(b,arguments);return a.apply(this,b)}},p=Date.now||function(){return+ne w Date},q=function(a,b){var c=a.split("."),d=h;c[0]in d||!d.execScript||d.execScript("var "+c[0]);for(var e;c.length&&(e=c.shift());)c.length||void 0===b?d=d[e]?d[e]:d[e]={}:d[e]=b};var r=function(a,b,c,d,e){if(e)c=a+("&"+b+"="+c);else{ var f="&"+b+"=",g=a.indexOf(f);0>g?c=a+f+cg+=f.lengt h,f=a.indexOf("&",g),c=0<=f?a.substring(0,g)+c+a.s ubstring(f):a.substring(0,g)+c)}return 2E3b?1:0};var y=null,fa=function(a,b){for(var c in a)Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(a,c)&&b.cal l(null,a[c],c,a)};function z(a){return"function"==typeof encodeURIComponent?encodeURIComponent(a):escape(a) }var ga=function(){if(!x.body)return!1;if(!y){var a=x.createElement("iframe");a.style.display="none" ;a.id="anonIframe";y=a;x.body.appendChild(a)}retur n!0},ha={};var ia=!0,ja={},ma=function(a,b,c,d){var e=ka,f,g=ia;try{f=b()}catch(k){try{var C=ca(k);b="";k.fileName&&(b=k.fileName);var t=-1;k.lineNumber&&(t=k.lineNumber);g=e(a,C,b,t,c)}ca tch(l){try{var u=ca(l);a="";l.fileName&&(a=l.fileName);c=-1;l.lineNumber&&(c=l.lineNumber);ka("pAR",u,a,c,vo id 0,void 0)}catch(wa){la({context:"mRE",msg:wa.toString()+" \n"+(wa.stack||"")},void 0)}}if(!g)throw k;}finally{if(d)try{d()}catch(hb){}}return f},ka=function(a,b,c,d,e,f){var g={};if(e)try{e(g)}catch(k){}g.context=a;g.msg=b.s ubstring(0,512);c&&(g.file=c);0c?Math.max(0,a.leng th+c):c;if(n(a))return n(b)&&1==b.length?a.indexOf(b,c):-1;for(;cb&&v.setTimeout(pa("osd_listener::ldcl_int ",c),100)};c()};var va=function(){try{v.localStorage.setItem("__sak"," 1");var a=v.localStorage.__sak;v.localStorage.removeItem(" __sak");return"1"==a}catch(b){return!1}},xa=functi on(a,b,c){a.google_image_requests||(a.google_image _requests=[]);var d=a.document.createElement("img");D(d,"load",c,"os d::ls_img::load");d.src=b;a.google_image_requests. push(d)};var ya=function(a,b){for(var c in a)b.call(void 0,a[c],c,a)},E=function(a){var b=arguments.length;if(1==b&&"array"==m(arguments[0]))return E.apply(null,arguments[0]);for(var c={},d=0;dparseFloat(a))?String(b):a}(),Ga={},Ha=f unction(a){if(!Ga[a]){for(var b=0,c=da(String(Fa)).split("."),d=da(String(a)).sp lit("."),e=Math.max(c.length,d.length),f=0;0==b&&f b;){if(c.google_osd_static_frame)return c;if(c.aswift_0&&(!a||c.aswift_0.google_osd_static _frame))return c.aswift_0;b++;c=c!=c.parent?c.parent:null}}catch( d){}return null},Pa=function(a,b,c,d){if(10=e)){var f=Number(c[d].substr(0,e)),e=c[d].substr(e+1);switch(f){case 5:case 8:case 11:case 15:case 16:e="true"==e;break;case 4:case 7:case 6:case 14:e=Number(e);break;case 3:if("function"==m(decodeURIComponent))try{e=decod eURIComponent(e)}catch(g){throw Error("Error: URI malformed: "+e);}break;case 17:e=ra(decodeURIComponent(e).split(","),Number)}b [f]=e}}b=b[0]?b:null}else b=null;if(b&&(c=new H(b[4],b[12]),I&&I.match(c))){for(c=0;cW&&2==X){var a=v,b="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/gen_204?id=osd2&",c=[];c.push("ovr_value="+K);c.push("avi="+L);I&&(c=c.c oncat(La()));c.push("tt="+((new Date).getTime()-Ya));a.document&&a.document.referrer&&c.push("ref= "+z(a.document.referrer));c.push("hs="+W);b+=c.joi n("&");try{w(a,b)}catch(d){}}},db=function(a){va r b=a.match(/^(.*×tamp=)\d+$/);return b?b[1]+p():a+"×tamp="+p()},gb=function(){var a={};Ka(I,a);a[0]="goog_dom_content_loaded";var b=Ma(a);ua(function(){var a=Oa(!1),d=!a;!a&&v&&(a=v.parent);if(a&&a.postMess age)try{a.postMessage(b,"*"),d&&v.postMessage(b,"* ")}catch(e){}})};q("osdlfm",A("osd_listener::init" ,function(a,b,c,d,e,f,g,k,C,t){K=a;Q=b;R=d;M=f;S=C ||0;Sa=t;N=g&&f;1!=k&&2!=k||Ua.push(sa["MRC_TEST_"+k]);I=new H(e,ba());D(v,"load",cb,"osd_listener::load");D(v, "message",eb,"osd_listener::message");L=c||"";D(v, "unload",fb,"osd_listener::unload");var l=v.document;!l.readyState||"complete"!=l.readySta te&&"loaded"!=l.readyState?("msie"in ha?ha.msie:ha.msie=-1!=navigator.userAgent.toLowerCase().indexOf("msie "))&&!window.opera?D(l,"readystatechange",function (){"complete"!=l.readyState&&"loaded"!=l.readyStat e||gb()},"osd_listener::rsc")(l,"DOMContentLoade d",gb,"osd_listener::dcl"):gb();-1==K?X=f?3:1:-2==K?X=3:0v.localStorage.length&&(U="LSPNGS-"+I.toString()+"-"+(""+Math.random()).split(".")[1]+p(),T=!0,V=v.setInterval(pa("osd_listener::ls_int ",function(){var a=v,b=U,c=a.localStorage[b];if(c)try{a.localStorage[b]=db(c)}catch(d){}}),1E3));I&&(I.b||I.a)&&(W=1,J=v. setInterval(pa("osd_proto::reqm_int",aa(Pa,X,I,N,U a)),500))}));q("osdlac",A("osd_listener::lac_ex",f unction(a){Va.push(a)}));q("osdlamrc",A("osd_liste ner::lamrc_ex",function(a){Wa.push(a)}));q("osdsir ",A("osd_listener::sir_ex",a
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 02:44 AM   #2
shaq2000
mde

shaq2000 has decent reputationshaq2000 has decent reputation
Default Re: (function(){var h=this,m=function(a){var b=typeof a;if("object"==b)if(a){if(a instanc

cool javascript bro
shaq2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 02:50 AM   #3
KevinNYC
RunThroughTheShots

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: (function(){var h=this,m=function(a){var b=typeof a;if("object"==b)if(a){if(a instanc

Yeah, that javascript is currently all over ISH for me.

Old 01-06-2015, 03:18 AM   #4
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This is what I'm seeing:

DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 05:15 PM   #5
Pushxx
Pushxx

Pushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
This is what I'm seeing:

Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 05:19 PM   #6
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I kept getting that earlier too, but a simple refresh got rid of it whenever it did pop up.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 05:20 PM   #7
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
(function(){var h=this,m=function(a){var b=typeof a;if("object"==b)if(a){if(a instanceof Array)return"array";if(a instanceof Object)return b;var c=Object.prototype.toString.call(a);if("[object Window]"==c)return"object";if("[object Array]"==c||"number"==typeof a.length&&"undefined"!=typeof a.splice&&"undefined"!=typeof a.propertyIsEnumerable&&!a.propertyIsEnumerable("s plice"))return"array";if("[object Function]"==c||"undefined"!=typeof a.call&&"undefined"!=typeof a.propertyIsEnumerable&&!a.propertyIsEnumerable("c all"))return"function"}else return"null";else if("function"==b&&"undefined"==typeof a.call)return"object";return b},n=function(a){return"string"==typeof a},aa=function(a,b){var c=Array.prototype.slice.call(arguments,1);return function(){var b=c.slice();b.push.apply(b,arguments);return a.apply(this,b)}},p=Date.now||function(){return+ne w Date},q=function(a,b){var c=a.split("."),d=h;c[0]in d||!d.execScript||d.execScript("var "+c[0]);for(var e;c.length&&(e=c.shift());)c.length||void 0===b?d=d[e]?d[e]:d[e]={}:d[e]=b};var r=function(a,b,c,d,e){if(e)c=a+("&"+b+"="+c);else{ var f="&"+b+"=",g=a.indexOf(f);0>g?c=a+f+cg+=f.lengt h,f=a.indexOf("&",g),c=0<=f?a.substring(0,g)+c+a.s ubstring(f):a.substring(0,g)+c)}return 2E3b?1:0};var y=null,fa=function(a,b){for(var c in a)Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(a,c)&&b.cal l(null,a[c],c,a)};function z(a){return"function"==typeof encodeURIComponent?encodeURIComponent(a):escape(a) }var ga=function(){if(!x.body)return!1;if(!y){var a=x.createElement("iframe");a.style.display="none" ;a.id="anonIframe";y=a;x.body.appendChild(a)}retur n!0},ha={};var ia=!0,ja={},ma=function(a,b,c,d){var e=ka,f,g=ia;try{f=b()}catch(k){try{var C=ca(k);b="";k.fileName&&(b=k.fileName);var t=-1;k.lineNumber&&(t=k.lineNumber);g=e(a,C,b,t,c)}ca tch(l){try{var u=ca(l);a="";l.fileName&&(a=l.fileName);c=-1;l.lineNumber&&(c=l.lineNumber);ka("pAR",u,a,c,vo id 0,void 0)}catch(wa){la({context:"mRE",msg:wa.toString()+" \n"+(wa.stack||"")},void 0)}}if(!g)throw k;}finally{if(d)try{d()}catch(hb){}}return f},ka=function(a,b,c,d,e,f){var g={};if(e)try{e(g)}catch(k){}g.context=a;g.msg=b.s ubstring(0,512);c&&(g.file=c);0c?Math.max(0,a.leng th+c):c;if(n(a))return n(b)&&1==b.length?a.indexOf(b,c):-1;for(;cb&&v.setTimeout(pa("osd_listener::ldcl_int ",c),100)};c()};var va=function(){try{v.localStorage.setItem("__sak"," 1");var a=v.localStorage.__sak;v.localStorage.removeItem(" __sak");return"1"==a}catch(b){return!1}},xa=functi on(a,b,c){a.google_image_requests||(a.google_image _requests=[]);var d=a.document.createElement("img");D(d,"load",c,"os d::ls_img::load");d.src=b;a.google_image_requests. push(d)};var ya=function(a,b){for(var c in a)b.call(void 0,a[c],c,a)},E=function(a){var b=arguments.length;if(1==b&&"array"==m(arguments[0]))return E.apply(null,arguments[0]);for(var c={},d=0;dparseFloat(a))?String(b):a}(),Ga={},Ha=f unction(a){if(!Ga[a]){for(var b=0,c=da(String(Fa)).split("."),d=da(String(a)).sp lit("."),e=Math.max(c.length,d.length),f=0;0==b&&f b;){if(c.google_osd_static_frame)return c;if(c.aswift_0&&(!a||c.aswift_0.google_osd_static _frame))return c.aswift_0;b++;c=c!=c.parent?c.parent:null}}catch( d){}return null},Pa=function(a,b,c,d){if(10=e)){var f=Number(c[d].substr(0,e)),e=c[d].substr(e+1);switch(f){case 5:case 8:case 11:case 15:case 16:e="true"==e;break;case 4:case 7:case 6:case 14:e=Number(e);break;case 3:if("function"==m(decodeURIComponent))try{e=decod eURIComponent(e)}catch(g){throw Error("Error: URI malformed: "+e);}break;case 17:e=ra(decodeURIComponent(e).split(","),Number)}b [f]=e}}b=b[0]?b:null}else b=null;if(b&&(c=new H(b[4],b[12]),I&&I.match(c))){for(c=0;cW&&2==X){var a=v,b="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/gen_204?id=osd2&",c=[];c.push("ovr_value="+K);c.push("avi="+L);I&&(c=c.c oncat(La()));c.push("tt="+((new Date).getTime()-Ya));a.document&&a.document.referrer&&c.push("ref= "+z(a.document.referrer));c.push("hs="+W);b+=c.joi n("&");try{w(a,b)}catch(d){}}},db=function(a){va r b=a.match(/^(.*×tamp=)\d+$/);return b?b[1]+p():a+"×tamp="+p()},gb=function(){var a={};Ka(I,a);a[0]="goog_dom_content_loaded";var b=Ma(a);ua(function(){var a=Oa(!1),d=!a;!a&&v&&(a=v.parent);if(a&&a.postMess age)try{a.postMessage(b,"*"),d&&v.postMessage(b,"* ")}catch(e){}})};q("osdlfm",A("osd_listener::init" ,function(a,b,c,d,e,f,g,k,C,t){K=a;Q=b;R=d;M=f;S=C ||0;Sa=t;N=g&&f;1!=k&&2!=k||Ua.push(sa["MRC_TEST_"+k]);I=new H(e,ba());D(v,"load",cb,"osd_listener::load");D(v, "message",eb,"osd_listener::message");L=c||"";D(v, "unload",fb,"osd_listener::unload");var l=v.document;!l.readyState||"complete"!=l.readySta te&&"loaded"!=l.readyState?("msie"in ha?ha.msie:ha.msie=-1!=navigator.userAgent.toLowerCase().indexOf("msie "))&&!window.opera?D(l,"readystatechange",function (){"complete"!=l.readyState&&"loaded"!=l.readyStat e||gb()},"osd_listener::rsc")(l,"DOMContentLoade d",gb,"osd_listener::dcl"):gb();-1==K?X=f?3:1:-2==K?X=3:0v.localStorage.length&&(U="LSPNGS-"+I.toString()+"-"+(""+Math.random()).split(".")[1]+p(),T=!0,V=v.setInterval(pa("osd_listener::ls_int ",function(){var a=v,b=U,c=a.localStorage[b];if(c)try{a.localStorage[b]=db(c)}catch(d){}}),1E3));I&&(I.b||I.a)&&(W=1,J=v. setInterval(pa("osd_proto::reqm_int",aa(Pa,X,I,N,U a)),500))}));q("osdlac",A("osd_listener::lac_ex",f unction(a){Va.push(a)}));q("osdlamrc",A("osd_liste ner::lamrc_ex",function(a){Wa.push(a)}));q("osdsir ",A("osd_listener::sir_ex",a

That poor sad emoticon.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 05:26 PM   #8
longhornfan1234
National High School Star

longhornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Wtf is this... Kevin?
longhornfan1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 05:32 PM   #9
ArbitraryWater
We Dem Boyz

ArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
This is what I'm seeing:

ArbitraryWater is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 07:00 PM   #10
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

say it, don't spray it.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 07:21 PM   #11
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
This is what I'm seeing:

Well timed and executed.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 07:32 PM   #12
BuffaloBill
<3

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Yeah, that javascript is currently all over ISH for me.

Bitch you guessed it!
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 08:54 PM   #13
The Immortal
Lord Wiggins ROY

The Immortal posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryThe Immortal posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryThe Immortal posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
This is what I'm seeing:

winner
The Immortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 11:01 PM   #14
KevinNYC
RunThroughTheShots

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhornfan1234
Wtf is this... Kevin?

bad web coding
Old 01-07-2015, 12:36 AM   #15
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
bad web coding
he's trying to patch an ancient version of vB every year instead of doing the fundamental upgrades.

sooner or later that's not so much bad web coding as it is wishful thinking.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: