Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-21-2015, 06:30 PM   #1
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people
Arrow how to smoke weed without getting as high?

Hey All,

A string of silly circumstances and chance happenings has led to me having to, in a few days, smoke weed and then perform somethese-are-best-done-when-not-high actions. Nothing dangerous or stupid like driving, obviously (ok, it's playing golf). I need to smoke with the people beforehand though as I need to mend some broken relationships, but I also need to not suck at golf after for the same reason.

drinking a lot? eating a lot? not holding the smoke in as long? a google search surprisingly came up with suggestions to achieve the opposite effect of what i need haha
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 06:37 PM   #2
TheMarkMadsen
connoisseur of hawks

TheMarkMadsen has a terrific reputationTheMarkMadsen has a terrific reputationTheMarkMadsen has a terrific reputationTheMarkMadsen has a terrific reputationTheMarkMadsen has a terrific reputationTheMarkMadsen has a terrific reputation
Default Re: how to smoke weed without getting as high?

Just inhale on some of the hits and then not on the rest
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 06:38 PM   #3
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Driving while zooted makes me focus much more on the road and respect the speed limit, I've been pulled over 9 times and every time I was sober.

That being said, you can easily a. tell your "friends" that you don't wanna smoke or b. if you wanna "fix your relationships" by smoking and be sober at the same time...keep the smoke in your mouth. Don't inhale it into your lungs.

Are you really that much of a lightweight that tokin some herb will hinder your ability to play golf, of all sports?? And these people who you're going to be with, your relationship with them will be broken if you aren't good at golf? tf is this?
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 06:41 PM   #4
joe
College superstar

joe has an incredible reputation herejoe has an incredible reputation herejoe has an incredible reputation herejoe has an incredible reputation herejoe has an incredible reputation herejoe has an incredible reputation here

Don't smoke if you don't want to, dude. If they are really your friends, you can mend your relationship without doing something you don't want to do.

If you really do want to smoke, but just don't want to get as high, just smoke less, and hold the smoke in your lungs for less time. Take light puffs. Trust yourself. If you feel like 3 puffs is all you want, don't take a few more just to make sure you get high or anything like that. You will know how much is enough. Don't overdo it by getting caught up in the moment.
joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 06:45 PM   #5
TheMarkMadsen
connoisseur of hawks

TheMarkMadsen has a terrific reputationTheMarkMadsen has a terrific reputationTheMarkMadsen has a terrific reputationTheMarkMadsen has a terrific reputationTheMarkMadsen has a terrific reputationTheMarkMadsen has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
Driving while zooted makes me focus much more on the road and respect the speed limit, I've been pulled over 9 times and every time I was sober.

That being said, you can easily a. tell your "friends" that you don't wanna smoke or b. if you wanna "fix your relationships" by smoking and be sober at the same time...keep the smoke in your mouth. Don't inhale it into your lungs.

Are you really that much of a lightweight that tokin some herb will hinder your ability to play golf, of all sports?? And these people who you're going to be with, your relationship with them will be broken if you aren't good at golf? tf is this?

Being good at golf is initiation into the white brotherhood
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 06:45 PM   #6
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

im just gonna do lighter hits and hold it less. unless someone has any other tricks to it

and i dont mind smoking at all, and in this case it is advantageous to do so (dumb long boring story), I just need to not be a stoned idiot after LOL
Old 03-21-2015, 06:49 PM   #7
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
Being good at golf is initiation into the white brotherhood

So is getting stupid ****ed up with your white friends, they love that shit
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 06:51 PM   #8
RightTwoCensor
Editor in Chief

RightTwoCensor has one of the lowest reputations on this boardRightTwoCensor has one of the lowest reputations on this boardRightTwoCensor has one of the lowest reputations on this boardRightTwoCensor has one of the lowest reputations on this boardRightTwoCensor has one of the lowest reputations on this boardRightTwoCensor has one of the lowest reputations on this boardRightTwoCensor has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Get a vape pen, grind the weed finely, mix it with your juice.
RightTwoCensor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 06:52 PM   #9
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Smoke less. Hold it in less.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 07:13 PM   #10
KNOW1EDGE
Truth Teller

KNOW1EDGE is popular on this boardKNOW1EDGE is popular on this boardKNOW1EDGE is popular on this boardKNOW1EDGE is popular on this board

If you don't wanna smoke dont. Period.

If you are giving into peer pressure, and you plan on smoking, just don't inhale it, take small hits and hold it in your mouth before blowing out (much like sucking a c0ck and spitting the ***)

But golf of all sports should be easy while high, probably enhance your focus and calm if anything
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 07:24 PM   #11
Fudge
Homie, we major.

Fudge is popular on this boardFudge is popular on this boardFudge is popular on this boardFudge is popular on this board

Go hard or go home, poosy boy.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 07:34 PM   #12
John Tesh
Serious playground baller

John Tesh has an incredible reputation hereJohn Tesh has an incredible reputation hereJohn Tesh has an incredible reputation hereJohn Tesh has an incredible reputation hereJohn Tesh has an incredible reputation hereJohn Tesh has an incredible reputation hereJohn Tesh has an incredible reputation hereJohn Tesh has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne
Hey All,

A string of silly circumstances and chance happenings has led to me having to, in a few days, smoke weed and then perform somethese-are-best-done-when-not-high actions. Nothing dangerous or stupid like driving, obviously (ok, it's playing golf). I need to smoke with the people beforehand though as I need to mend some broken relationships, but I also need to not suck at golf after for the same reason.

drinking a lot? eating a lot? not holding the smoke in as long? a google search surprisingly came up with suggestions to achieve the opposite effect of what i need haha

What type of ****ing loser friends do you have that they can men a relationship without requiring you to get high?
John Tesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 08:38 PM   #13
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Tesh
What type of ****ing loser friends do you have that they can men a relationship without requiring you to get high?

these aren't friends, they're friends of friends. im not doing this for any reason other than self-improvement of my own situation
Old 03-21-2015, 08:44 PM   #14
ace23

ace23 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsace23 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsace23 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsace23 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsace23 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsace23 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Is simply not smoking as much out of the question? If so why?
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 08:50 PM   #15
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Is simply not smoking as much out of the question? If so why?

If 3 people go somewhere specifically to smoke an hour before the tee time, why would the person who lives right near the golf course go with them if he aint gonna smoke? I need to be there which only occurs if i smoke. which im cool with of course, but i would like to not suck more at golf than i always do LOL
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: