Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-09-2015, 07:12 PM   #1
Real14
2Willd & 2Fresh est.86

Real14 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardReal14 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardReal14 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardReal14 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardReal14 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardReal14 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardReal14 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardReal14 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default 80% of my negs are from....

....bron stans .....Who else have this problem?
Real14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 07:19 PM   #2
J Shuttlesworth
Can you live with it?

J Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJ Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJ Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJ Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJ Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJ Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJ Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJ Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJ Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJ Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJ Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 80% of my negs are from....

Impossible because most LeBron stans are in the red anyway.

You are universally unliked. Don't be in denial
J Shuttlesworth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 07:26 PM   #3
Im so nba'd out
Banned

Im so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real14
i bet 100% dont like you tho
Im so nba'd out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 07:40 PM   #4
Fudge
Banned

Fudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation here

It's because they can't handle the truth, my neega.
Fudge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 08:10 PM   #5
SuperPippen
What can I do for you?

SuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this board

Don't flatter yourself bruh. The vast majority of this boards detests you. Hell, even the mods do, seeing as how you've been banned twice with a third ban probably coming any time now.

I'm not even sure if other Knicks fans like you.
SuperPippen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 08:18 PM   #6
Dee O Gee
D.O.G

Dee O Gee is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDee O Gee is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDee O Gee is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDee O Gee is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDee O Gee is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDee O Gee is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDee O Gee is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDee O Gee is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDee O Gee is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDee O Gee is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDee O Gee is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

No, people here just neg/dislike you because you're extremely stupid.
Dee O Gee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 08:18 PM   #7
Knicks101
Hustle Loyalty Respect

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPippen
Don't flatter yourself bruh. The vast majority of this boards detests you. Hell, even the mods do, seeing as how you've been banned twice with a third ban probably coming any time now.

I'm not even sure if other Knicks fans like you.

Yeah, he sucks.
Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 09:05 PM   #8
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak has not been impressing people

Quote:

It's like 1 or 2 people who neg the shit out of everyone on their many accts.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 09:17 PM   #9
aj1987
MH!

aj1987 has a near all-star reputation hereaj1987 has a near all-star reputation hereaj1987 has a near all-star reputation hereaj1987 has a near all-star reputation hereaj1987 has a near all-star reputation hereaj1987 has a near all-star reputation here

OP:

aj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 09:21 PM   #10
iTare
All my hoes gay

iTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

OP you are probably the worst poster ever. You try so hard to troll but it's never funny or entertaining. What's the point of this little character you play? It doesn't work, you're a joke.
iTare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 09:22 PM   #11
AkronAngel
Serious playground baller

AkronAngel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAkronAngel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAkronAngel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAkronAngel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAkronAngel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAkronAngel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAkronAngel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAkronAngel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAkronAngel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAkronAngel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAkronAngel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

What makes you think they are LeBron stans?
AkronAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 09:36 PM   #12
RightTwoCensor
Editor in Chief

RightTwoCensor has one of the lowest reputations on this boardRightTwoCensor has one of the lowest reputations on this boardRightTwoCensor has one of the lowest reputations on this boardRightTwoCensor has one of the lowest reputations on this boardRightTwoCensor has one of the lowest reputations on this boardRightTwoCensor has one of the lowest reputations on this boardRightTwoCensor has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
Impossible because most LeBron stans are in the red anyway.

You are universally unliked. Don't be in denial
RightTwoCensor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 09:52 PM   #13
Mr.Kite
Banned

Mr.Kite posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryMr.Kite posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

One weekend I pretended I was a Bran stan and I got like 6-7 negs within 2 days.
Mr.Kite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 01:35 AM   #14
Megabox!
Local High School Star

Megabox! has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kite
One weekend I pretended I was a Bran stan and I got like 6-7 negs within 2 days.
That's because you are almost as shitty of a poster as OP
Megabox! is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: