Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-20-2014, 04:14 PM   #46
Raymone
The Chosen King

Raymone has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: HBO's True Detective

6/10

Good face but saggy boobs.
Raymone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 04:22 PM   #47
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUTORY
cohle definitely tapped Hart's wife sometime during their partnership. that's why they no longer speak. guaranteed
Yeah, that's definitely the vibe I've been getting as well.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 04:24 PM   #48
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymone
6/10

Good face but saggy boobs.

Patrick Chewing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 04:33 PM   #49
Raymone
The Chosen King

Raymone has an OK reputation so far

Are we gonna act like her tits aren't too big and too saggy?
Raymone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 05:06 PM   #50
dr.hee
Good college starter

dr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation here

Great series so far. Hopefully they won't go with the standard love triangle bullshit and Cohle having murdered the girl while tripping. Characters are way too good to do the standard tropes.
dr.hee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 06:30 PM   #51
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
cohle definitely tapped Hart's wife sometime during their partnership. that's why they no longer speak. guaranteed
That sounds totally wrong.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 06:34 PM   #52
STATUTORY
Bear Chested Da Brawn

STATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
That sounds totally wrong.
maybe they are setting me up with red herring but things point that way.
STATUTORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 06:40 PM   #53
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
maybe they are setting me up with red herring but things point that way.
Not at all. He's barely can speak to other humans. If that's foreshadowing than any two people speaking is foreshadowing.
Old 01-20-2014, 06:49 PM   #54
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Not at all. He's barely can speak to other humans. If that's foreshadowing than any two people speaking is foreshadowing.

If something is going on with the wife, it's more likely that Cohle revealed Hart's infidelity to his wife. He's got that vibe about him.

but Also why would these two characters be speaking. They are not friends, they were thrown together and one of them gets on the others nerves. And one became a raging alcholic.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 06:51 PM   #55
STATUTORY
Bear Chested Da Brawn

STATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputation

Quote:
we will see, his wife is definitely the reason the partnership ends I feel, whether cohle actually taps it or just reveals the infidelity I can see both ways.
Old 01-20-2014, 06:53 PM   #56
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
we will see, his wife is definitely the reason the partnership ends I feel, whether cohle actually taps it or just reveals the infidelity I can see both ways.
there partnership ends seven years later, i'm not seeing how anything is being hinted at in any way.
Old 01-20-2014, 06:57 PM   #57
STATUTORY
Bear Chested Da Brawn

Quote:
there partnership ends seven years later, i'm not seeing how anything is being hinted at in any way.
Cohle's disgust hart's infidelity, casually threatening to break hart's hand, spoiler from preview i guess showing up at Hart's home without Hart being present in the next episode. Hart being not married anymore in the present. I dont know, it's just a feeling. I prefer if the show didn't go this route cause it's a very trite trope.
Old 01-20-2014, 07:00 PM   #58
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Cohle's disgust hart's infidelity, casually threatening to break hart's hand, showing up at Hart's home without Hart being present in the next episode. Hart being not married anymore in the present. I dont know, it's just a feeling. I prefer if the show didn't go this route cause it's a very trite trope.
I honestly don't see it at all even a little bit, it's way too far ahead, and there isn't venom in their relationship in the future, so it clearly was a parting that was understandable. Plus Chole wasn't disgusted with his infidelity, he was speaking about it in the same casual way he does everything, Hart just took it the same way he always does. Plus the fact its so far in the future makes me think that wouldn't be it. If it was a few months from now i'd feel your theory more.

The fact they no longer speak is one of the big mysteries to the show, and I feel it will tie into if Chole is or is not the murderer. Not a booty call that would seem hugely out of place.
Old 01-20-2014, 07:06 PM   #59
STATUTORY
Bear Chested Da Brawn

Quote:
I honestly don't see it at all even a little bit, it's way too far ahead, and there isn't venom in their relationship in the future, so it clearly was a parting that was understandable. Plus Chole wasn't disgusted with his infidelity, he was speaking about it in the same casual way he does everything, Hart just took it the same way he always does. Plus the fact its so far in the future makes me think that wouldn't be it. If it was a few months from now i'd feel your theory more.

The fact they no longer speak is one of the big mysteries to the show, and I feel it will tie into if Chole is or is not the murderer. Not a booty call that would seem hugely out of place.

I see your point too. anyway, I like the show quite a bit, particular that it's less focused on the case than what I would have imagined. Because honestly between twin peaks, the killing etc, there's only so much ingenuity they can bring with the actual procedural aspect of the show
Old 01-20-2014, 07:08 PM   #60
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
I see your point too. anyway, I like the show quite a bit, particular that it's less focused on the case than what I would have imagined. Because honestly between twin peaks, the killing etc, there's only so much ingenuity they can bring with the actual procedural aspect of the show
I think the show is fantastic, I am totally hooked. Do you know MONSTER? Look it up on wikipedia, MONSTER (Manga/Anime). It's about a doctor who saves a childs life and it turns out being the worst thing imaginable. It's in this slot, next year. It will be a great drama because the source material is awesome.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: